«2» Foggy thoughts

Spring days seem to be holding secrets as to why flowers bloom spreading so much love and positivity. Why is it that the blonde finds himself wilting instead of growing big a strong. When he was a child he remembers his dad's strong powerful speech about men and how they protect their woman who stands next to them. Of course for Jimin that wouldn't be a woman and instead a man who he found more attractive.

He chuckled at the folded up brochure which he stuck in the trash reaching down to look at it again shaking his head at his aunts stupid ideas. He flips open the first page which had a list of groups and classes to do over there. His small apartment was in Busan and of course the clinic was in Seoul everything was. 

« ha dumb! Why would I need help »

He chucks the brochure away once again only to come back moments later to pick it up again. He was having weird feelings like he should go and receive the help he truly needs but doesn't deserve. 'I mean how bad can it be? Not like I'm forced into anything if I find it too much I'll leave.'

He takes a huge sigh tilting his head back pulling his phone from his pocket staring at the black screen. If he tells his aunt he will do it then that means he lost, that is how he thinks he talks about recovery like some game. If you accept the fact you need help then you lost but if he thinks about it like he is forced in it then he doesn't have to loose and he can keep playing.

He unlocked his phone scrolling till he found his aunts contact. He didn't want to but he pressed the call button waiting for her to pick up which of course was right away.

Calling....Auntie from hell✖️

« Hello. » She said right as soon as Jimin pressed the call button. 'This woman.'

« Auntie hey it's me. » He faked a smile knowing his aunt she could fucking hear hisfacial expression threw the phone.

« Ah Jimin! Make a decision yet? » he sighed hearing her bright and cheerful voice.

« I actually have. »

« You going to join the clinic? We can really help you! »

« Actually I've decided against it I really don't think I need help I can control myself. »

« Honey you're dying »

« I. Have. Control. » his voice gets louder and meaner.

« Well call if you change your mind! »

« Probably won't but bye. » 

« Sigh see you later. »

I hung up throwing my phone on my desk rolling my eyes at the two brochures that sat in the trash. 'This is a game and it's a game I'm not loosing.' I chuckle walking down to my bathroom.