«50» More aggressive

Jimin was sitting at an empty table for lunch, he wasn't looking down at his tray instead he was looking up waiting for Min-Ju. He also made sure to sit at a table where he got a full view of Yoongi and the lunch line to see if Mi-Ju was here. He wasn't going to eat until he saw her so he kept an eye on Yoongi who was looking over at all the patients and next to him was Dr. Su not keeping her eyes off of him either. 

Yoongi could feel Dr. Su's eyes on him but obviously he only acknowledged Jimin who was staring at him too but of course it was different. He couldn't help but smile every so often at Jimin but he had to keep looking around at other patients since this was his job.

« I'm going to tell Dr. Lee. » Dr. Su's voice was the worst noise that Yoongi could ever hear in his whole life but he was looking at Jimin who rolled his eyes and looked down at his tray of food in front of him it was obvious that he was annoyed with the woman.

« Tell him what? » He leaned against the wall behind him turning his head to the side to face her even if he didn't really want to. 

« That you and our little patient Jimin over there have a romantic thing going on. » He scoffed at her words not really understanding where any of this was coming, it did make him a little worried since him and Jimin have kissed a couple times. His first thought was that she was crazy but then there was a possibility that she saw them kiss.

« Where did you get that from? » He tried not to show his expression but his heart was beating fast scared if she saw their kiss but ready to play it off if she brought it up.

« He keeps staring at you. » This almost made Yoongi laugh out loud but all he did was scoff and shake his head crossing his arms and looking back out to the patient filled tables. 

« Yeah and you keep staring at me to but it's not like we have something. » She smiled at that remark and just like he said she was still looking at him not removing her glance even for a little bit. She must be tired just staring at one thing but there wasn't anything he could do about it. 

« Well I mean you and me both know if you needed a good stress relief you would call me and not some patient locked up in here. » He laughed but what she didn't know was that he'd take Jimin into the bathroom and fuck him any day while Dr. Su was in the same building. He would never call Dr. Su up and it wasn't like he had her number anyway. 

« You wish but aren't you like 80? » This made her scoff at how he really thought she was that old but she was older than him by a lot. Yoongi just stood there smiling at his comeback. 

« No but can't you see we have chemistry? » She turned to the side grabbing a hold of Yoongi's shirt pulling him closer to her pulling the shirt a little bit out getting Jimin's attention. She was getting more aggressive with her seductive ways but she wasn't going to get Yoongi to let her win. 

« Don't touch me, I'm not getting fired for your dumb antics. » He brushed his shirt off tucking the little bit of his shirt back in and trying to undo the wrinkles she caused not knowing Jimin was looking at them looking completely devastated. 

 « Whatever I have to go anyway. » She huffed throwing her hands to the side aggressively. She walked away, the clicks of her heals were heard as she walked away. 

He shook his head looking away from where she walked making eye contact with Jimin. He shook his head gently trying to tell him that what she did was nothing. He noticed that Jimin's fork was placed neatly down on the tray next to the plate like it wasn't even touched. He was worried about the younger so he tilted his head to the side to let Jimin know to go and meet him by the bathroom in the small hallway. Jimin nodded and got up with the tray as Yoongi started to walk over to show Jimin where to meet him.