«148» Who needs a bed

When it was finally time for him to go home to Jimin he was so excited. He quickly grabbed his stuff and didn't even wait for Ha-na so he could say goodbye. He rushed down to his car, he was almost shaking because he was so excited. He got the keys then rushed back home, he ran up the stairs as soon as he got in, startling Jimin who was sitting on the couch watching some tv wondering why he entered the house so erratically.

« Hey babe what's wrong? » Jimin paused the show he was watching, he almost got up because the way Yoongi came in and ran up scared him and got his heart pounding.

« W-We got it, the house, we got it. » He was out of breath a little bit trying to catch his breath from running up all those steps. Jimin's eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he stared at Yoongi, just shocked not really knowing how to respond to that.

« Oh my god! » He walked forward and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist laying his head on the older's chest. He was stunned and he didn't know what to do.

« We can move in officially. » Yoongi said against Jimin's hair, he was so nervous and excited at the same time.

« Why are you crying? » Jimin started to cry against his chest and he didn't know the emotions he was going through right now. He ran his fingers through the younger's hair trying to just calm him down.

« I'm just excited. » Jimin pulled back and made eye contact with Yoongi, this was it they did it and now they can continue. He really just couldn't wrap his head around the fact that this was real and they could finally move out.

The couple spent the rest of the day packing the things they wanted to take over to the new house first. Jimin started packing all of his art supplies and Yoongi started to pack some of his work stuff, they were going to have movers move all the big objects but they definitely wanted to go see the house empty and get some of their stuff in there as fast as they could because they wanted to move in so bad.

« I've never been so excited to go to an empty house. » Jimin chuckled and looked out the window. They were currently driving to the new house to start moving their stuff in. They would then hire movers to move their bed and couch and everything which they would probably have done soon.

« I know, but I can't wait to sleep in our new house because that's when it will become official. » Yoongi kept his eyes on the road but couldn't help the smile that came over his face.

« Do you know what we should do to break in the new house? » Yoongi knew what Jimin was going to say and he bit his lip glancing at Jimin quickly before looking back at the road.

« You want to break in our house with sex? You're so dirty. » He joked, making Jimin laugh a little bit covering his bright smile with his hand.

« I mean why not? We haven't in so long. » Jimin rested his head against the window watching the different buildings pass by.

« You're right so why not? We can do it when we get there. » This made Jimin look over at him confused a little by what he was thinking about.

« We don't have our bed moved in yet. » Jimin pointed out leaning his head closer to Yoongi with a smirk.

« Don't need a bed, there's the floor. » The younger's jaw dropped and he gasped looking back out the window to try and hide the blush brushing his cheeks.

« Look who's dirty now? » Jimin pointing out this made Yoongi laugh as he pulled on the street where their new house was on.

They both remained silent as they pulled into the driveway of the house. They couldn't believe that this would be their house, their future starts right through those doors. Jimin was the first one to get out of the car and for a couple seconds he was just looking. He was pushed out of his thoughts by Yoongi grabbing his waist and standing there right next to him just looking at their new house, their new yard, their new everything.

« Let's go in then grab our stuff okay? » Jimin just nodded because he couldn't come up with words, Yoongi unlocked the door and let Jimin walk in first.

It was kind of cold in the house which made Jimin wrap his arms around himself as the lights in the living room turned on. Yoongi mentioned going to turn the heat on but Jimin didn't really hear as he was too immersed in trying to figure out the layout of all of their stuff. This was the first time that the two would be seeing the house empty and there's so many possibilities for them.

« By the way we aren't having sex on the floor. » Yoongi came up behind Jimin to say which snapped Jimin out on what he was doing. This brought the blush back on Jimin's cheeks as he turned around remembering what they were talking about in the car.

« We can have sex back at our old apartment tho. » Yoongi winked and walked away towards the kitchen Jimin followed close behind him.

« You're missing the point Yoon, we have to do it here. » Jimin pouted he couldn't believe they were having this conversation now it was embarrassing for him for some reason but continued to follow Yoongi into the kitchen section of the house.

« You're right, so we'll wait. » He winked at Jimin walking close so he can wrap his arms around Jimin's neck to bring him closer.

« This is so embarrassing, let's stop talking about this. » Jimin hid his head in Yoongi's neck making the older let out a laugh before pulling him away to see the cute little pink blush cross his face.

« Okay let's just grab the stuff we brought. » The two brought in some art stuff and work stuff just so they could get that out of the way before doing anything else. After that they went back to their apartment to sleep and pack more of their stuff.