«127» Graduation day

Time seemed to fly super fast for the couple, one moment they are in the mall shopping for outfits and the next thing they know they have to get ready for the graduation ceremony. They were both in the bathroom doing their hair, Yoongi just had his hair over his forehead parting it in the middle using a flatiron to make sure it had some volume. Jimin decided to also part his hair down the middle letting Yoongi let him with the flatiron since Yoongi didn't want Jimin hurting himself.

Jimin added a little bit of pink tinted chapstick as Yoongi started to just get dressed right there next to him. There wasn't anything to hide, they got dressed in front of each other all the time so it didn't faze them. As for their outfits for this special day it took them quite a while to find the perfect outfit, it took Yoongi even longer because he wanted to make sure he looked nice both during the ceremony and after when they went to dinner.

Yoongi went for a more simple look, choosing an all black outfit, a long sleeve black turtleneck, black skinny jeans his shirt was tucked into and he got a long jacket to wear for after when they went to dinner.

After seeing what Yoongi picked out at the store it gave Jimin the idea to go for a more simple outfit as well. He went for black nice dress pants, a belt then a light blue and white striped dress shirt. He undid the first button so it didn't look too dressy on him but it didn't it was perfect and suit his body shape really well.

Yoongi was going to drive everyone down to the busy arena where the graduation was going to take place so that they can all make it to the restaurant at the same time so no one had to wait for each other

Yoongi was going to drive everyone down to the busy arena where the graduation was going to take place so that they can all make it to the restaurant at the same time so no one had to wait for each other. It was a good plan, the couple drove to Ha-na and Su-ji's house and Yoongi realized that this was the first time that he would even see where they lived. It wasn't a super small house it was actually a perfect size for them if they wanted kids in the future. It had a really kid friendly yard and it was in a nice neighborhood, he could only dream about living in a house like this with Jimin but with his salary rising he might just be able to do that for them and live his dream life.

The married couple rode in the back, Yoongi had left his jacket back there with the couple, Ha-na decided to hold it and play with the material because she couldn't help but feel the awkwardness in the air. Jimin wasn't trying to make it awkward and even said a small 'hello' when both the girls jumped in the car.