Chapter 18

You all soon arrived at the place. Soon enough, Hank got a call. He got out to answer it. You wondered what it was all about. You and Connor got out soon enough after him.

Hank was talking to one of the officers that had been there last night. You were standing there in the lightly falling snow next to him. Connor was next you you.

"Is everything ok, Lieutenant?" Connor asked.

"Chris was on patrol last night. He was attacked by a bunch of deviants. Said he was saved by Markus himself."

"Is Chris ok?" Connor asked.

"Yeah. He's in shock, but..he's alive." Hank replied. You let out the breath you'd been holding, relieved. Thank god he made the right choice. You thought. You paused. Markus...I hope he isn't too worried about me. You didn't know what to do. You had wanted to go back to Jericho, but you were also needed here. It was a hard choice to make, but you had to stay with Connor and Hank. You were brought back to the present by Connor.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright?" He questioned.

"S-sorry. I have a bad habit of doing that. I'm fine." You said. You all walked up Elijah Kamski's home.

"I have a bad feeling, Lieutenant. We shouldn't have come here." Connor said.

"Bad feeling, huh? Should get your program checked. Might be a glitch." Hank said.

"Hank, I think he's right. I don't like this either." You said.

"Well, we're already here. Let's see what happens." Hank said. You both nodded. Hank rang the doorbell. A female android answered the door. She had blond hair and blue eyes. She was a rather pretty model. "Hi, I'm Lieutenant Hank Anderson, Detroit Police Department. These are my partners Lieutenant (Y/n) (L/n) and Connor." You waved at her with a smile. Connor nodded to her. "We're here to see Mr. Elijah Kamski." Hank said.

"Please, come in." She said with a smile. You all walked in together. "I'll let Elijah know you're here. But please make yourselves comfortable." Hank sat down and you looked around with Connor.

"Nice girl." Hank said.

"She's a nice android." You agreed.

"Yes. She's really pretty." Connor said.

"Nice place. Guess androids haven't been a bad thing for everybody. So, you're about to meet you're maker, Connor. How does it feel?" Hank asked.

"Kamski is one of the great geniuses of the 21st century. It'll be interesting to meet him in person." Connor said.

"Sometimes I wish I could meet my creator face to face. I'd have a couple of things I'd wanna tell him." You frowned. You had no idea what Hank meant by that. Connor seemed a little bothered by his statement. Connor looked around a bit more and then the android girl came back.

"Elijah will see you now." She said. You all walked in and you saw him swimming in a big pool. You kind of wanted to jump in. You had never really been swimming before.

"Mr. Kamski?" Hank questioned.

"Just a moment please." He said. He swam over to the ladder. He climbed out and the android handed him a robe. She put it on for him and he turned to face you all.

"I'm Lieutenant Anderson. This is Agent (Y/n) (L/n), working with us from the FBI and Connor." Hank said.

"(Y/n)?" He questioned. You realized that Kamski might have been the one to give you that name. Or he might have heard it from Mitch. He walked over and looked at you. He looked you up and down and smiled at you. "My apologies, its just you looked like someone I know. I was curious for a second. I hope you aren't offended or anything." He said. Your were relieved. No matter what he may or may not have figured out, at least he wasn't saying anything.