1

I sat in the cell, scratching my name into the wooden bench I was cuffed to waiting for my foster parents to pick me up. I was in here for the fourth time this week and I was sure the police who arrested me were getting fed up of seeing my face.

"Harley" A copper said "Your parents are here"

I finished scratching my name and he came to uncuff me. He grabbed the back of my scruff and shoved me from the cell and I dragged my feet to where my parents stood waiting for me.

"Harley!" Jiyoung hissed "When will you stop doing this?"

"We didn't raise you like this young lady" Joon snapped "When we get home there are going to be rules that you will follow"

I just rolled my eyes "Whatever"

"Mr and Mrs Lee" A man said stepping from behind the counter "Before you go, there is something you need to know"

"We are trying our hardest" Jiyoung sighed and grabbed my wrist.

"Ma'am, we understand but if she is arrested again she will go straight to juvenile detention"

My eyes went wide "Why? Because I got into a few fights? There are people out there killing, and I'll get sent down for a few fights? That's bullshit!"

"Harley!" Joon hissed, and smacked the back of my head "Don't be so disrespectful"

"I promise you that she won't be arrested again" Jiyoung said "You won't see her in one of your cells"

"I hope not" The man said "I can tell that she has a bright future, but the people she is hanging with aren't right for her"

I rolled my eyes and let my Jiyoung drag me from the police station. Joon slammed the car door after I got in and sped home. I knew I wouldn't get away with a smack to the back of the head. He was going to punch and kick me. I had gotten used to it and in a way, it might have been better for me to get thrown into juvie. At least I wouldn't have to deal with my abusive foster parents.

Jiyoung pushed the door open and shoved me inside. I bit my tongue as they glared at me.

"We've decided to send you away" Joon said "You are a disgrace to my family and you won't set a foot inside my home until you get straightened out"

I tutted and shrugged "I don't care"

Joon punched me in the jaw and I reached out for the wall to keep myself on my feet. My vision blurred slightly, and I rubbed my jaw.

"You are leaving in the morning, so pack your things" Joon shouted "Now!"

I turned on my feet and walked up to my room, still rubbing my jaw. I locked my door and stared at myself in the mirror. Yeah. That was going to bruise but it wasn't like I didn't have bruises from the fight I had gotten into a few hours ago.

I stripped down to my underwear and studied the purple bruises all over my ribs and sighed. For once, I didn't start the fight. I just finished it. I was 19 years old and dropped out of college...for fighting and never showing up for lessons. My foster parents were disappointed in me since they started to foster me at 13. I bunked school, I went out drinking, I smoked, and I got into fights. Because I was a troublemaker, social services thought it was better for me to stay with this family, so they could 'help' me become a better citizen.

Bullshit.

Jiyoung knocked hard on the door and I pulled it open, glaring at her. She sent me one quick slap and threw a suitcase into my room.

"Pack or you go without anything" She said, and as she walked away I sent her the middle finger. I closed and locked my door again, then threw the case onto my bed.

It didn't take me long to pack my things because I didn't have a lot. I grabbed a few personal things, like a photo of my older foster brother and photos of my friends and I, but that was it. A few books that I had wanted to read, but never got around to it and a lion teddy that my brother had given me before he went travelling.

I ran my hands through my shoulder length hair and sighed. I knew I should have gone with him, but I was stupid enough to stay behind with Jiyoung and Joon. They had never lifted a hand to him. Of course, they wouldn't because he was their biological son. I was just some girl they felt sorry for and I was a good income for them. They never hit me in front of their son because he would be pissed off and they didn't want to upset their baby.

I had been bullied from the day I set foot in school because I was in foster care and I had to learn how to stand up for myself. My real parents were drunks and I was taken away from them, but they didn't care. Why would they? Alcohol was more important than a hungry baby.

I grew up hating the world and hating everyone in it. The world hated me first.

I was a troublemaker and it was the only way I could cope with my self-loathing and hate for this stupid world I lived in. The only person who did ever care for me, was traveling around the world and I only spoke to him occasionally. When he found out that I got into fights and started to smoke, he was upset for me.

The guy tried to get me on the right path, but things never went as planned. I was always caught in another scrap or getting in trouble with the police for shop lifting. I had wanted to change, but what was the point?

I hated myself so why would I want to become someone that people would be proud of? Even if I did try I'd get wound up in trouble. It was like trouble was tattooed on my forehead. To be honest, I welcomed it. I wanted life to through everything it could at me to help me hate the world even more.

My friends were just as bad as me, but their parents weren't disappointed or ashamed of them. They just got on with their rebellious kids. My foster parents sucked just like my life.

My phone buzzed, and I checked the message from one of my friends.

Zico: You home?

Me: unfortunately

Zico: thing 1 and 2 still there?

Me: as always

Zico: sneak out. We need to get fucked up

I sighed and laid back on my bed. I wanted to, but I was being sent off in the morning and I knew that if I turned up still drunk, I'd get a bigger beating. I quickly sent him a message telling him next time and that I was tired. He didn't respond straight away but I laughed at his response.

Zico: pussy ass bitch 😉

I changed into pyjamas and crawled under my cover, trying to get some sort of sleep before I was sent of to this stupid correctional school. I had no idea what kinda school it was because I had never heard of a school like that. Especially for people my age. I knew that it would have people like me there, so I just hoped I didn't get into a punch up on my first day. My face couldn't take anymore of a beating. My bruised eye, cheek and ribs were enough for one day.

I yawned and ran my tongue over my split lip. In a way, I was happy that I wouldn't be living under this roof anymore. I just had to remember to text my friends and older brother, letting them know where I was. 

Or I'd be alone...again.

A/N: Don't forget to comment and vote.

mucho love and all that shizznig