14

Hana was sleeping quietly when I snuck out her room. I quickly walked through the hallways and jogged across the courtyard to meet my friends in the common room. A few boys were still awake, being loud and playing games.

"Hey" One boy said stepping in front of me "You want to have some fun?"

"I'll have some fun with you" Taehyung said placing his hand on the boy's shoulders "Don't talk to her. You don't want to upset the dynamics"

The boys quickly walked away, and I stared at Taehyung. He sent me a cute grin and I followed him to the corner where the others were. Jungkook sent me a quick salute and carried on typing on his laptop and Jimin handed me some food.

"What did you mean by dynamics?" I asked.

"No idea" Taehyung said, "Jimin researched some of the pills I brought back, and we can't use some of them cause it will kill him. I'm not being sent down for murder...not yet anyway"

I rolled my eyes "No one is going to kill anyone. So, what did you bring back?"

Jimin chuckled "You are going to fucking love it"

"This one, is called sodium picosulfate" Taehyung said showing me a bottle and he grinned "I think you'll know this as a laxative"

"Nice" I said, "How are you going to slip him those?"

"With ease" Taehyung said "He always brings in a coffee when he has our class. So, when he drags someone up to do something on the board, they can slip it into his drink. Or, we make a distraction, so we can slip him one...or two...or even three"

"Wouldn't he taste it?"

"That's why we have a liquid version as well. I hope that he shits like a fucking waterfall"

"Gross" I grimaced "What else have you got?"

"A few drugs that would make him paranoid...put on weight or lose weight" Taehyung said going through the meds in his bag "Oh. This one"

He handed me a bottle of pills and I rolled it around in my hand, reading the label. None of it made sense until I read what they were used for.

"No. Fucking. Way" I said, smiling slowly "You managed to get something like this?"

"I know" Taehyung said dropping the bottle back in his bag "I have no fucking idea how I got it, but it was a lucky grab"

"He thinks he is so manly with his big bulging muscles" Jimin said, with a smirk "Just wait until these bad boys start to work"

"What are the side effects?"

"Boob growth...testosterone block...mood swings and fuck yes!" Jungkook said "It causes erectile disfunction"

"Does he even have a partner?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah" Jungkook said "He's fucking our maths teacher"

"Ew" Taehyung said, "Isn't she like in her 70's?"

The boys gagged, and I thought of something else. I was sure Kang was in his late 30's and...bleugh. I gagged with them.

"Ok. That is making me feel sick" I said, and I shivered "Fuck that. Who uses that anyway? Girls who have a high testosterone level?"

"Probably" Taehyung said, "But, according to what we looked up, it's used for men who want to transition into women"

"Holy shit" I said, "Kang is going to be shitting them out"

"Oh poo" Taehyung sighed and played with his tongue rings "I didn't think about that"

"Ok, so we need to think of a plan to keep them in his system" Jimin said folding his arms.

"Why not start of the laxatives and then throw these bad boys in his drinks?" I asked.

"Nah, they have to be swallowed whole" Jungkook said, "He'd definitely taste them"

We all say around thinking for a few more minutes and still didn't come up with anything. I sighed and laid back on the sofa, putting my feet on Jimin's lap. Jungkook carried on typing and Taehyung looked like he was thinking hard. He looked kinda cute with his thinking face but then he burped, and he wasn't cute anymore.

"Do you know if he takes regular medication?" I asked.

"I...fuck" Jungkook said and we looked at him "I can hack into the school's system, but he might even take some type of steroid"

"That's perfect!" Taehyung said, "But how are we meant to swap the pills?"

"We could always swap them when we have to do our exercise every week" Jimin said, "We could do the normal run, but make a detour and break into the teachers changing rooms"

"Done" Taehyung grinned and rubbed his hands together "That dumb bastard is going to suffer for what he did to HQ"

"I have a question" I said, sitting up "Why do you still need Hoebag to help?"

"Kang is scared of him" Jimin shrugged "No one knows, but it might have something to do with his parents. But who knows"

"J-Hope has a lot of power in this school and that's not just because he can fight but his parents have a load of money" Jungkook said, "I've read his file and the shit he has got away with is just amazing"

"But that doesn't mean I have to fuck him" I said.

"Oh come off it" Taehyung said, "We all know you would be happy to do it"

"I do not!"

Jimin laughed "Sweetheart, the school knows he wants to fuck you"

"What?" I frowned "He does not. He's just playing like the fucker he is"

"Did you want to know why I said about the school dynamics?" Taehyung said sitting beside me "Because he has put a red dot to your name"

"And what the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"If anyone tries it on with you, they will be in trouble" Jimin said, "Trouble as in being beaten the fuck out of. Except he wouldn't get his hands dirty unless necessary"

"Excuse me?" I narrowed my eyes "Why the hell would he do that for?"

They shrugged and Jungkook spoke "Maybe because he is interested in you"

"Fuck this" I said standing up "What room is he in?"

"What?" Taehyung asked "You can't-"

"I don't care what time it is, I am going to have a fucking word with him and if talking doesn't work, I will kick his hoe ass!" I said jumping to my feet "What room is he in?"

"Shit, Harley" Jungkook said, "You can't just go to his room"

"If you won't tell me I will find out myself" I stormed off and grabbed hold of a boy, and I slammed him against the wall "What room is J-Hope in?"

"T-top floor, l-last room on the l-left!" He stuttered out and I let him go.

"Harley!" Taehyung caught up with me "If you go there, you are going to be in so much trouble because he-"

"A red dot to my name, eh?" I said, "Tae, I am going to sort him out and I will see you tomorrow!"

A/N: alright guys. Have another chapter....

Just to let you know, it's 20 past midnight (England, bro) right now and I've been at work all day, so there might be mistakes. 

Don't forget to comment and vote!