63

Life always seemed to fuck up for me. Never once had I gone a day without something horrible happen to me. I thought I had found a little bit of happiness, but life seemed to throw stones at me when I had finally started to smile. 

After running from Hoebag's room, I stayed with my friends all night. I slept in Jungkook's bed and woke up wrapped around him, like a koala. I must have fallen asleep and kept hold of him because he was asleep stiff as anything. I slowly let go of him and sat up rubbing my eyes. I blinked away the sleep and quietly climbed out of bed.

"Where are you going, sweetheart?" Jimin whispered, making me jump. I looked over at him and he was reading "Are you feeling better?"

I shrugged "I still feel like an idiot"

"Yeah, well love does that," He said and looked over at Jungkook "When you fell asleep, he tried to get you off him but you held on tight. We didn't want to wake you so we left him in bed with you. It's the first time he shared a bed with a girl so he will probably be embarrassed when he wakes up" 

"I'm sorry,"

"For what?"

"Barging into your room last night," I said quietly, "I guess I just needed you lot"

"Harley, that's what friends are for," Jimin smiled and Taehyung mumbled in his sleep and began snoring "Did you wanna go for a walk?"

I nodded and put my shoes on. Jimin threw me a hoody and I pulled it over my head, then followed him out the room careful not to wake the others up. We walked in silence through the dorms and we stepped out into the cool air. I didn't know what time it was but I didn't care. I just needed to get away from the world, even if it was for a few hours.

Jimin led the way and we ended up in the canteen, tucked away in a booth in the corner. Teachers were already up and walking around, but they paid no attention to us. Jimin quickly got up and rushed over to get us a hot drink and he came back with two teas.

"Did you want to talk about it?" Jimin asked, "You seemed pretty upset last night but we couldn't figure out what you were saying"

I sighed and played with the sleeves on the jumper "We were relaxing together and cuddling. It was nice and I felt happy. But then a girl appeared and Hoebag kicked me out. He dumped me"

Jimin narrowed his eyes "What do you mean he dumped you?"

"It was his girlfriend. He told me that he broke up with her but then in she came saying that he never told her," I said, trying not to cry "Why do I always fall for the idiots? Why couldn't I have fallen in love with someone else?"

Jimin sighed and shrugged "Because life fucking sucks but I know how you feel"

"Really?"

"Yeah," He smiled slightly, "But that's not important. You need to know that you don't need a guy to make you feel happy. You have friends and now you have a family. Slightly weird that you and Tae fucked, but what can you do? It was more lust than anything but you can now say you have a family"

"I know, but what if I want a guy," I said, "I feel like an idiot but maybe the girl was lying"

"And what if she wasn't?"

"Then I'm a big fucking idiot who fell for a dick and his empty promises," I said and grabbed my tea "Jimin, do you think I will ever be happy?"

"I think you will be," He said, "But like I said, you have us as friends. We are more important than anything"

I managed a smile "I guess you have a point"

"You guess? Sweetheart, there's no guessing. I'm the best fucking friend you'll ever get. I mean, look at me. I tick off all the boxes for the best friend. I'm smart, funny, cute, sexy and I'm a great listener"

I laughed slightly "You're right. The best friend of the year can go to you"

Jimin smiled "Harley, you have to stop with the negative thoughts"

"Alright mum," I said rolling my eyes "But thank you. Really. I wouldn't know what I'd do without you and the other two. You've been there for me since the beginning"

Jimin shrugged "You are stuck with us now, Harley. You can't get rid of us"

"I wouldn't want to get rid of you," I said quietly "You're more like a family to me"

"About Hoseok," Jimin said, "I get that you don't want to talk about it, but don't think his girlfriend will give up. I've heard from Hana that she is fucking nuts and she speaks in third person"

"She sounds so fucking dumb when she talks," I scoffed "How could Hoebag go for someone like her in the first place?"

"Cause he needed some pussy?" Jimin said and I laughed "He doesn't know what he's missing out on with you. He must be so fucking dumb to kick you out instead of her. Fucking wanker"

"She's pretty,"

"So? That doesn't make her a better person than you!" Jimin huffed "You're prettier than her, I know it. Plus, you are funny and you can be sexy even when you're snoring"

"I do not snore,"

"Yeah, you do," Jimin winked at me "Sweetheart, don't put yourself down just cause Hoseok is a fucking pussy. You're better than that"

"Jimin, can I ask you something?"

"Yup," He said, sipping his tea "You're going to ask if I'm gay, aren't you?"

I almost choked on my tea "How did you know?"

"Cause if I were you, I'd ask the same thing," Jimin laughed, "But I'm not gay...I'm half gay. But sometimes I wished I wasn't half gay cause men are more trouble than girls"

I laughed "Cheers to that Jimin"

He smiled at me "Now, can I ask you something?"

"Go for it," I sipped my tea "Why is this tea better than the one we get at breakfast? Those bastards are mugging us off! Giving us the cheap, undrinkable shit"

Jimin laughed, "Harley, listen"

"Sorry," I muttered, "Why do the teachers get the better-wait, they have pancakes! Quick, let's move! I need me some pancakes!"