33

Another day. Another beating.

I wiped the blood from my mouth with the back of my hand and limped back to my class. I was going to make him shit more often with the amount of beatings he was giving me. I didn't know why he had it in for me and let all the other girls get away with murder.

Ok. Fine. I may have beaten up Maya, but she was chatting shit and I was already in a bad mood. And I may have smashed her around the face with one of the food trays, but it didn't mean I deserved getting beaten up by a grown man. I did have the chance to drop more pills in his coffee though and I knew the boys would be proud of me.

When I got back to my class, everyone looked up at me and I heard the teacher sigh. She was Poppy's friend, so I knew she was pissed off. Kang was going to pay for everything he had done to me and anyone else he beat up on. Hana hadn't told me what he had done to her and I felt sick to my stomach thinking about what had happened. If it was more than a beating I was going to chop off his dick and feed it to him.

The siren sounded as I sat down, and my friends rushed over to me. I was lucky that Hyungwon and his group of friends weren't in my class, but I knew they'd come to collect me for lunch.

"Harley!" Hana said jumping onto my lap "I have some news for you"

I nodded not wanting to speak. My throat was hurting from how tight Kang gripped me and I knew that if I spoke, my words would burn my throat. The finger marks were probably a dark purple by now because the way the boys stared at my throat made it obvious.

"Rumour has it, Maya wants revenge" Hana giggled "She's getting all her girl mates to jump you at some point"

"That won't happen" Hoebag said, "If she wants to live in this place peacefully she won't do it"

"That girl doesn't give a crap" Hana said "Why would she? Yoongi is on her side because he likes her"

Hoebag sighed "Yoongi doesn't like her"

"Then why isn't he here?" Hana snapped "Why is he hanging around with her and not you? I know for a fact that Yoongi doesn't give a shit and get with her because-"

"Hana" I said with a croak "What else?"

"That girl sitting in the corner of the class is spying on you for her"

"I don't even know the girls name"

"Helena" Namjoon said and I started laughing "Why are you laughing?"

"Because there is a song that I was obsessed with called Helena" I said and rubbed my throat "Shit. I might have to sing if she tried to talk to me"

"HQ" Taehyung said "I'm worried for you"

"Why?"

He sighed "Kang is beating you more and from the looks of it, tried to choke you. Maybe we should plan a better revenge plan that will hurt him, not give him the shits"

"Actually, if you shit like a fountain for a long time it will hurt you" Hana said "Because you are loosing all the nutrients and-"

"I want to see him in pain" Taehyung frowned "I want to see him bleed in fact. I can't sit around and let him beat my friend up"

"I'll happily kill him" Hoebag said and we all turned to look at him "What?"

"I thought you didn't like me" I said.

"Harley, what makes you think that?"

"You said I was your enemy" I frowned.

He shrugged "So? You are my enemy, but that doesn't mean I like seeing you all beat up"

"Why's that?" Jin smirked and I looked over at him, just to blush from the wink he sent me.

"Don't flirt with my friends" Hoebag said turning on me "Not allowed"

I scoffed "I get to flirt with whoever I want. Jin is a fucking god"

Hana giggled "We have a new starter. From what I've heard she's a nutcase"

"She might be on the same level as Harley Quinn then" Hoebag grinned widely.

"Don't call me that" I snapped.

"Trollface it is, and you didn't deny that you aren't a nutcase"

"I know I'm crazy" I whispered, and he smirked "But I'm not crazy for you"

"Babe, I will have you begging me to take you"

"Uh-huh" I said and looked over at the window to the corridor "Oh. Maybe you should get off me now"

"Why?" Hana pouted.

"Because Hyungwon is here and I don't want you to get hurt"

Hana sighed but climbed off me "If you just let Hoseok help, you wouldn't be scared of them"

"I'm not scared" I muttered, and the siren sounded for lunch "I'll see you later"

I stood up and Hoebag did the same, blocking me from Hyungwon. I looked up at him and I couldn't read his facial expressions.

"Come to my room tonight" He said quietly, "If you don't come to mine, I will come to yours"

"Why should I?"

"Because I know the shit that Hyungwon has on you, and I am willing to help"

My heart skipped a beat "Hyungwon will know that I've gone to your room"

"How?"

"Because every time I leave you room, I leave with hickeys"

Hoebag smirked and lowered his mouth to my ear "Well, I could always put them somewhere he won't find...like your inner thighs, close to the place I want to taste so bad"

My body burnt, and I pushed him away "Like I said, y-you'll have to try harder to get in my knickers"

Hoebag smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear "I'll win you over eventually. When I see something I want, I get it and if it's you...I won't be letting you go"

I swallowed back my inner hoe and excused myself. Hyungwon glared at me when I stepped in front of him.

"What the fuck was that about?"

"Nothing" I muttered, and he pulled me through the corridors. We rounded the corner and he slammed me against the wall and his friends rushed around, blocking us from the other students.

"If you are cheating on me Harley, we are going to have problems"

"What? Just like you cheated on me?"

Hyungwon backhanded me and gripped my chin making me look at him "Don't forget where I could put you baby. I'm the only one who is keeping you here, and if you keep going against me, I will happily turn you in for murdering your brother"

Tears pricked my eyes "I wouldn't cheat on you Hyungwon"

"Good" He smiled at me, caressing my cheeks. He lowered his lips to mine, catching me in a passionate kiss. I forced myself to kiss back and when he pulled away he kissed my forehead and smiled "Good girl. Let's go get some lunch"

After I got revenge on Kang, this bastard would be next.