9

The siren went off again. Just as loud as the day before. I whined slightly before getting out of bed and I rubbed my eyes. I hadn't slept well, and I had probably gotten about 3 hours sleep. 

You couldn't sleep well when you had nightmares like mine.

Hana was already up putting her makeup on, so I slipped into the bathroom to get myself ready but decided against wearing a white top. I chose a black ensemble and pulled a black hat on as well.

When I came out Hana smiled gently at me before putting her shoes on. I sent her a weak smile before following her through the dorms. I could feel boys watching me as Hana skipped beside me, humming an annoying tune. I wasn't in the mood to deal with so much happiness and I was glad when she skipped away to Yoongi and the other boys. I scoffed when she practically straddled him just for a kiss.

I found my way to my friends and they frowned at me.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" Jimin asked, "Those bags are bad"

I shrugged "I slept as much as I could"

"Here. You can have my coffee" Jungkook said.

"That's because you don't drink coffee" Taehyung said "The lady gave you that instead of hot chocolate"

"Thanks' Kookie" I muttered and sipped "Wow. That's strong"

Jungkook nodded and ate what was on his plate. I stared at the food that Jimin slid in front of me, but I wasn't hungry. I forced myself to eat because Taehyung was staring at me so intensely and I was sure that he would force feed me if I didn't eat anything.

I just wasn't hungry. I knew how to function on no food anyway.

"Where did you run off to yesterday?" Taehyung asked "We were expecting you to come back to class"

"The nurse gave me a slip to say I could go back to bed" I said "So that is where I went"

"J-Hope even asked where you went" Jimin said and my face burnt. Thankfully no one noticed, and I carried on sipping on my coffee "How weird is that?"

"You're telling me" I mumbled "Do you think I can just bunk my lessons today?"

"If you want Mr Kang to attack" Taehyung said "He is taken our classes this morning. There was a note going around saying that he is in a bad mood"

"Great" I said "Just what I fucking need"

"He really has it in for you" Jimin said, "Sweetheart, maybe you should just try and hold your tongue. He's already pushed you over twice, so I'm sure he'll do it again"

I sighed "I'll try but I can't promise anything. I'm not used to keeping my mouth shut. That's why I got into so many fights"

"The more fights you get into here, then you'll get closer to going to juvie" Taehyung said, and he burped...loudly "Shit. S'cuse me"

I managed a smile "That was weak"

"Weak?" Taehyung exclaimed "That was a fucking strong burp! As if you could do better"

"I probably could" I grinned "But I wouldn't want to embarrass you"

The siren sounded making us all jump again. I sighed loudly and Jungkook pulled me to my feet. He patted my head and I elbowed him, making him laugh. We walked together and headed across to our building.

Taehyung had his arm around my shoulder as we walked "So, HQ. When we get out of here, did you want to hang out?"

"If I get out" I said.

"Everyone gets out at one point" He grinned "It's just whether we can stay out. Hence the reason I am back"

I rolled my eyes "Do you live in my town then?"

"I can visit you" He said "I don't like that far away from you. Just a train ride but if it means hanging out with you, then I'd travel for miles"

"You are so gross" Jimin laughed "You don't know how to flirt"

"You were flirting?" I said and then laughed "Tae, you need to work on that"

"Fuck you" Taehyung rolled his eyes "I'm trying to practice for when I get out. Do you know how long it's been since I have been between a girl's legs?"

"You won't be getting between mine" I said as we walked into class. Hoebag was already there with his friends around him "Maybe you should try another girl"

"No way" Taehyung said "They aren't as beautiful as you...and Hana is taken"

I snorted with laughter "I'm sure there are girls here that would happily hop on Taehyung Junior"

Taehyung grinned "Are you sure you aren't one of them?"

I shook my head "Nope! Sorry. You could always try a bloke?"

"Tempting, but no. I'd rather some pussy" Taehyung put his hands on my shoulders as we reached his table "Harley Quinn...if you ever need a good seeing to then I am your man"

"Taehyung" I said, putting my hands on his wrists "If you ever come near me with your dick, then I will definitely give it a good seeing to"

"Really?"

"Yeah" I said, "When I stomp on it"

My head dropped, and I gasped loudly. I blinked quickly and realised I was still in class. Shit. I had fallen asleep. I covered my mouth as I yawned and stretched my arms above my head. I quickly stopped when the cut twinged.

"How's the cut?" Hoebag asked quietly. He never took his eyes from what he was writing. I forgot what lesson we were having.

"Fine" I said, and picked up my pen "What lesson is this?"

Hoebag smirked and pushed his book over to me "Maths. Trollface, who cut you?"

"Why the fuck would you care?" I muttered "Oh and another thing. If you ever get into my bed without my permission again, I will make fucking sure that you won't be able to use your pencil dick again"

"Pencil dick?" Hoebag slid his arm around my shoulder and brought his mouth to my ear, lowering his voice "Kitten, I'll show you that my dick isn't a pencil dick. I'll ram it so hard into you, you'll be screaming my name"

I shoved him away "Your dick won't be coming anywhere near me"

Hoebag smirked "We'll see about that. You'll beg for me to fuck you"

"Go fuck yourself" I muttered and carried on copying his notes "Creep"

"Miss Chae!"

Here we go.

I looked up and Mr Kang was standing at the front of the class. His big arms folded across his chest.

"Follow me" He snapped and Jimin turned to look at me. I bit into the side of my mouth and got to my feet "Hurry up scumbag!"

I took a deep breath and unclenched my fists. I shot him a glare before I followed him out the classroom. What did he want now?