21

I didn't know why I was so nervous sitting in his room. He had a call, so he took it and wandered around the room laughing at whatever the person was saying on the other end of the line. I couldn't help but watch him as he paraded around in his boxers and I stared at the noticeable bulge at the front.

I quickly looked away when Hoebag turned to face me. If Zico found out that I was staring at this guy with lust, he'd just laugh at me and call me a hoe. Who was I kidding? I was a hoe and this Hoebag was going to turn me into an even bigger one. Shit. Maybe I needed to get laid. It had been a while and if I was going to be stuck in this school full of sausages, why not have some fun? From what Hana had told me, there were only 6 girls here, and that included us. I already had the pleasure of meeting Maya. Plus, that girl in my class who had a permanent scowl, but I didn't pay attention to her name. I didn't think we'd be best friends anytime soon.

Hoebag turned his back on me and I had the pleasure to look his up and down...again. He was like a bit of chocolate waiting to be nibbled on. I swallowed hard at how toned his body was, and how beautifully his tattoos stood out on his flawless skin. The two dimples at the base of his spine almost ticked off every box. When he rolled his shoulders, I had to hold in dribble at how his muscles moved.

Oh god. I wanted to jump him. I rubbed my thighs together ignoring the familiar burn in the base of my stomach. It was just lust. It would go away if I thought of something else. I wasn't going to melt like butter in the hands of this Hoebag...even though I wanted his hands all over me.

Harley. Keep it together. It's just an attractive asshole in a pair of boxers. Not a big deal. You have seen plenty of men in their boxers so what makes Hoebag so special? Other than his toned body, his amazing muscles and awesome tattoos? Nothing. Nothing whatsoever. See? He isn't that great, and he thinks he is king. Oh, and another thing, he wants me to follow rules. No. I don't follow rules. But if he told me to strip I would be naked before he could even blink.

Harley! You are a hoe...I love it. I'd even call him daddy and I hate that daddy kink. Oh hell. I was losing my mind. Daddy? Fuck off. Like I would ever call him that! Pull it together Harley. It's just a half-naked guy standing in front of you. Jin and Namjoon had better bodies but they weren't parading around in front of me...dick waving around in my face.

Ok. So Hoebag's dick wasn't in my face...but I wanted it to be. I gave myself a quick slap on the face and Hoebag frowned at me.

"I'll call you tomorrow" He said and hung up the phone "You alright down there?"

Shit. My eyes trailed down his body and settled on his dick as he walked towards me. Look up. Look up, Harley. His eyes are on his face. Ah, but you don't want to look at his face. Do you Harley? You little slut.

"Oh fuck" I said, quietly "I'm so thirsty"

"Ok then" Hoebag said, "I have water if you want it"

I looked up at him and I burst into laughter. Holy hell. Did he really think I was thirsty for water? How fucking cute. I fell back still laughing, and I ignored the small shooting pains running through my rib cage.

"You are too cute!" I laughed, and I sat up, wiping my tears "Water...oh shit. My eyes are leaking"

"Are you on drugs?"

I took a deep breath "No. I'm not on drugs. Why do you ask?"

"Because this is the first time I've seen you laugh and it's making me uncomfortable" Hoebag sat beside me "Are you sure you don't want water?"

I laughed again and this time I didn't stop. Why was this asshole so cute? I snorted loudly, and it made me laugh even harder. Hoebag just sat beside me staring at me like I was a freak of nature. My eyes stung with tears and I tried to calm myself down, but it wasn't working. I just kept thinking of Hoebag offering me water.

"For fuck sake" Hoebag said, getting to his feet "I'll be back when you've calmed down"

Above my laughter, I heard a door close. I sat up and laughed, wiping my eyes. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. Thirsty. For water.

The door opened and Yoongi came in. Even his face couldn't ruin my good mood. He dropped his things on the floor not realising I was sitting there. He dragged his top over his head and I wolf-whistled making him jump.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He said, pulling his top back on.

"Please. I've seen your body and I have seen better" I said, wiping the remainder tears away from my face "Shit. My stomach hurts"

"Why are you here?"

"Hoebag asked to see me" I said, "Something about me following his rules. But I don't follow rules"

"Where is he?" Yoongi asked, "Did you kill him?"

"I'm not a killer" I said, looking away from him "If you use your ears, you can hear the shower running"

Oh no. Hoebag is going to come out of the bathroom in just a towel and I was going to steal the towel from him. I slapped my hands to my cheeks, and I smirked slightly. I'd get to see him naked and then I would see if he had a pencil dick or not. But I had already seen that bulge.

Hoebag didn't have a pencil dick. I just wondered if he knew how to use it.

"Are you on drugs?" Yoongi asked.

"I've already asked her that" Hoebag said, and I turned myself to see him in his glorious self, his waist wrapped with a towel that hung dangerously low on his hips. I gulped and stopped myself from licking my lips. My eyes trailed up his dripping wet body and I had to clear my throat at his face. I didn't realise that he'd be even hotter with wet hair.

Come on Harley. Any hot guy is hot soaking wet. In fact, I was getting wet just-

"Hello?" Yoongi clapped in front of my face "We are talking to you"

"Huh?" I said, looking up at Yoongi "I didn't realise you were talking"

"That's because you were eating me with your eyes" Hoebag smirked "Do you like what you see?"

"Jin and Namjoon are better" I said quickly. I cursed silently "What did you want to talk about? I have better things to do"

"I'm going" Yoongi muttered "Harley...thanks for stopping Hana from killing Maya"

"Why would you care?" I snapped "I didn't want her to get into trouble for beating some skank that-"

"I don't care that Maya got hurt" Yoongi said "I'm thanking you for stopping Hana from getting into trouble. You're the only one who has ever stopped her...so thank you"

Yoongi quickly left and I looked back up at Hoebag.

"Is that true?" I asked, and he nodded "Is that why no one jumped in to break the fight up?"

"Yeah" Hoebag said, "Last time we tried to stop it Hana directed her anger at us and we can't hit a girl"

I folded my arms and frowned, staring at the floor. No wonder Hana started attacking me.

"Harley" Hoebag said, "Stop staring at the floor"

"I'm thinking" I said, and something was thrown over my head. I yanked it away and went to have a go at Hoebag, but my breath stuck if my throat. I had to double check that what he threw at me was right.

Yup. I was right. It was his towel.

Where the fuck do I look? Not his face. That's for sure. 

"Harley" Hoebag said, and my body shivered at his husky voice "Look at me"

"No" I said, "I am not going to-whoa! Don't put that in my face! Dicks don't go in faces!"

Hoebag lifted my chin with his finger "Baby, my dick in your face is the least of your worries right now"