69

For the first time in my pathetic life, I couldn't find anything to say. I wanted to slag this bitch down but my mouth wasn't working. It was like my words were stuck in my throat from the shock of seeing this girl.

Ami looked a mess, there was no denying that. Her once perfect dark hair was wild, sticking out in all directions and her makeup was running down her face. She wasn't crying, but Ami looked like she had been crying...a few days ago because shit, that makeup looked stained.

She giggled and that hair on my arms stood on end. The girl was a fucking psycho. 

"Ami has been waiting to see you but there have been too many people around you," She said tilting her head "Ami isn't happy with you"

"Likewise," I said quietly "Just get away from me. You're crazy"

"Ami isn't crazy!" She hissed and pointed her finger at me "Ami thinks that you are a witch"

"I'm sorry what?"

"Ami knows you put a spell on Hoseok. Ami knows you poisoned him and she knows that if she kills the witch, Hoseok will go back to Ami"

"You really need help," I said, "I'll go get a doctor for you"

"No!" Ami screamed and ran at me. I jumped to the side and she crashed into the wall and started to laugh "Ami is going to kill you now"

"Fuck this," I said and I turned to run but she reached out and snagged my hair. I yelped in pain as she yanked me back into the bathroom and slammed the door shut "Ami if you don't let go of me I'm really going to bust your face"

"Ami would like to see you try,"

I sighed as she let go of my hair "I promised myself I'd behave in hospital. Plus the old girl out there gave a good speech, but you are really testing my patience"

Ami stuck her hand into her pocket and pulled out a small knife "Ami will make it look like an accident. Ami's parents will protect her"

I scoffed "They can only protect you so much. You're fucking nuts"

"Ami isn't crazy!"

"Could have had me fooled," I shook my head, "I thought Hana was crazy, but she is sane compared to you and...I kinda miss her"

"Hana is going to die as well,"

I glared at her "You'll have to go through me first, bitch"

Ami screamed and launched herself at me, swinging the knife around like a madman. Luckily for me, she didn't know to use it, so I avoided most of the attempts of her cutting me. I gasped in pain as the knife sliced across my stomach and I kicked her in the stomach, to make my getaway. 

I winced in pain as I ran from the door and I pressed my hand against the cut. That bitch was fucking crazy!

"Come back to Ami!" She screamed and chased after me.

I ran to where my bed was and I almost laughed at the faces I saw. They looked up with a smile and it quickly dropped when they saw I was bleeding.

"Ami is going to kill you!" She sang and crashed into my back. She slapped me as hard as she could "Ami will make everyone see. She will make everyone see that you are a witch!"

"Ok," I said calmly "I guess I could break that promise. The old girl can't see me anyway"

I grabbed hold of Ami's shirt and flipped her over my head. I threw myself backwards and straddled her, pinning her arms to the side of her body. I lifted my fist and brought it down as hard as I could onto her nose. I felt it crunch under my fist and blood spurted everywhere. But did I stop there? 

No.

I kept punching this bitch in the face until someone dragged me from her. Ami jumped to her feet and came at me again with the knife, but someone stepped in front of me. My eyes went wide as the knife was sent flying across the room we were in and Hana grabbed Ami by the throat, slamming her against the wall.

"You have caused me nothing but trouble since you were born," Hana snapped, "You were the reason I was put in that school, the reason why our parents never loved me, the reason why I was always in trouble and you are the reason why Harley was in hospital"

"Let go of Ami!" Ami screamed, "Ami has to-"

"Ami won't do a fucking thing because if you step foot near Harley or me again, I will fucking rip your throat out!" Hana yelled, "Does Ami understand that or do I have to rephrase it? Come near Harley or Hana or the boys again, and Hana will fucking kill you"

"Babe," Yoongi said walking over to them, "Let her go. She isn't worth your anger"

"Stay out of it Yoongi," Hana said "You know what this bitch has caused. Ami deserves everything that comes her way"

"I get that, I do babe. But you can't do anything in the hospital,"

"Harley did!"

"Self-defence," I said, holding my hand to the cut on my stomach.

Hana swung her arm and elbowed Ami in the face, dropping her to the floor "I won't let you get away with anything anymore. By the end of this week, you'll be in a straight jacket eating your food through a fucking straw"

Nurses, doctors and security ran into the room and I was helped back to bed. The nurse who was on the day shift glared at me and quickly patched me up before walking away, probably to call the cops.

"Fuck," I groaned, "I'm going to be in even more trouble!"

The old lady laughed "You could say that"

"Stop laughing, old lady!"

The boys gasped and Jimin smacked my hand "Sweetheart, don't talk to the elderly like that"

"She could probably still kick your ass," I muttered and the lady laughed once more "Why are you here anyway? You didn't tell me"

"You guessed right," She said with a sigh, "But the other one started it. I just finished it"