75

The dance floor was packed and Jungkook had managed to convince me to dance with him. We held hands and he spun me around, making me squeal slightly. He was just grinning and dipped me low before hugging me.

"I'm glad I got to meet you," Jungkook said and I patted his back, "I'm confident around girls now"

"Really?" I asked stepping away, "Then ask Hana for a dance"

Jungkook went bright red "D-did you want a drink?"

I rolled my eyes "She doesn't bite"

"Yoongi does," Jungkook said, "I still look at that video of Jimin smacking his ass and then punching the wrong guy"

I laughed "Shit! I forgot about that"

"I haven't," Jimin said putting his arms around us "Taehyung is buying shots. Let's go"

Taehyung grinned widely as we reached the bar and handed us a shot. I stared at the dark liquid and already felt myself gagging.

"What's wrong HQ?" Taehyung said, "Too pussy for a Jagerbomb?"

"Still too pussy to ask that girl out?" I retorted and his eyes went wide "Oh, I'm sorry. Was I not to mention that?"

"Wait until we get home," Taehyung said, "I'll convince mum to take you on another spa day"

"You wouldn't," I narrowed my eyes at him "Then I will convince Lina to take you on a double date with her and Jin"

"You fucking wouldn't,"

"Watch me Flea,"

"This bitch," Taehyung said, "It's bad enough with she calls me it!

I grinned "What are the shots for?"

"Does it fucking matter?" Taehyung snapped, "Take the shot you pussy"

"Bite me," I said and we downed it. I shivered and dropped the glass on the bar "Ok. This is why I don't do shots. That was so gross!"

"So," Jimin said, "Who's the girl?"

Taehyung blushed "No one!"

"Someone he works with," I said, "She has great tits if I say so myself"

"You know who else has great tits?" Jimin said, "Harley. Ain't that right Jungkook?"

Jungkook's cheeks went blush "Sure. If you prefer them over asses"

"I can't help but look at them," Jimin said, his eyes focusing on my cleavage "I never knew you had them. I mean, Jungkook did because you pressed yourself against him that night"

Jungkook screamed slightly and people turned to look at him "Please don't remind me! I was so embarrassed"

I smirked and grabbed hold of his arm, pressing myself against him "What's wrong Jungkook? They are only boobs. Nothing to-"

"You're a monster!" He exclaimed "A loveable, bitch of a monster!"

I laughed and let him go "I'm glad you said lovable. I don't think I ever said sorry for that. So, I'm sorry that I left my bra in Hoebag's room and held onto you all night"

Jungkook pouted "It's fine."

"Do you know something?" I said folding my arms "I don't think I got that bra back"

The boys laughed and Jungkook looked like he wanted to punch himself in the face.

"Changing the subject of HQ's bra," Taehyung said, "I've not seen Hoseok or Namjoon. And not to forget that bastard Jin"

"Hana said Hoseok will be here at some point and Namjoon just walked in with Jin. Lina has already found Jin," I said, "Damn. People are watching them make out"

"Ugh," Taehyung said, "But just like you did with him"

I felt my face burn and I cleared my throat "Shot anyone?"

"Well, what do we have here?" I heard Namjoon say, but I kept my back turned to him and quickly ordered some shots "It's weird to see you guys without Harley and in a suit"

"Hi to you as well Namjoon," Jimin said and I knew he rolled his eyes "And we are with Harley"

I yelped as he spun me away from the bar, and I fell into his chest. I looked up at Namjoon who looked like his eyes were about to drop out his head. He slowly looked me up and down and then bit into his damn lip.

"Fuck me," He said, "You...you look fucking amazing"

"My eyes are on my face," I said and he grinned showing his dimples "You don't look so bad yourself"

"I know," Namjoon said, "I look good in a suit, I know that. But shit. You look stunning. I never saw you as a girl who wore makeup or put on a dress. Who made you wear that? I need to thank them for making my night"

Taehyung tutted "My mum. But sure, go over to her and tell her that you'll be wanking over HQ tonight. I'm sure that will go down really well"

"Still protective?"

"Still a prick?"

"Harley!" I heard Jin say and the next thing I knew, I was engulfed in a hug "Hey princess. How's it going?"

I rolled my eyes "You saw me two days ago. You know how it's going"

"Oh come on. Don't be so moody," Jin laughed, "I promise you it wasn't my intention to piss you off"

"How come you get to see her more than me?" Namjoon asked.

"Because I'm dating Lina. That's why, you fucking idiot," Jin shook his head "Oh, a little heads up. Hoseok is here. He was just talking to his parents before he came in"

My heart jumped into my throat "I'm not here. I'm going home. Oh shit. My tampon suddenly hurts my vagina and-"

"You aren't on your period," Taehyung said and everyone turned to look at him, making him go bright red in the face "What? Oh, fuck off! I live with three women and 2 weeks ago this fucking hoe was complaining about her cramps. I think I know how a fucking period works. Shit. Where are the damn shots? I'm done with this conversation"

"He has a point," I muttered, "Ok. I'll use another excuse. I have blisters and I need to go home"

"Blisters is a shit excuse," Namjoon said, "Why do you want to go home? It's only Hoseok"

"Yes, well you don't...never mind," I said, "Um, I'm going to use the toilet. I'll be right back"

"Harley," Jungkook said grabbing my wrist "You know you can't run from him forever"

I lifted my eyebrows "No, but I can try"

"You are being a pussy,"

"Excuse me?" I said, "I'm being the pussy? Because I don't want to see him right now?"

Jungkook smirked "Alright. Let's play a game. Like we did in that place and we all know you can't turn down a dare"