64

Jimin and I were full from the pancakes we stole from the teachers, so when Taehyung and Jungkook showed up, we were complaining that we felt sick.

"Help...I think I'm about to explode," I complained "Jimin, you should have stopped me"

"'urp" He burped "Maybe you should have stopped me"

"Ahh, well at least we are going to die with decent food in our stomachs," I sighed "I can't remember the last time I had pancakes that tasted that good"

"Wait, you had pancakes?" Taehyung asked, "And you didn't come to wake us up? Wow. Some friends you are. Bitches"

I smiled "I would have saved you some...but you know, pancakes. They looked so lonely sitting on the plate so we just had to eat them"

"I hope they give you the shits," Taehyung said, "HQ, is that syrup on your chin?"

"Probably," I said, wiping it off "Hey, Jungkook"

Jungkook went bright red and just sent me a salute before rushing off to get himself breakfast, making the boys laugh.

"Stop laughing," I said "Do you know how bad I feel? He must have been so uncomfortable"

"Yeah, like a little bitch," Taehyung laughed "Nah, he's fine. It's just you were pressed so hard against him and I don't think you had a bra on. He felt everything"

"Shit," I said crossing my arms "I left it in Hoebag's room"

"Good thing you have a jumper on or those nips would be standing to attention. It's cold in here today" Jimin smirked and I threw a dirty napkin at him "So gross. How unladylike"

"I'm not a lady, so suck my dick," I said, flipping him my middle finger "I'm going to get changed. I'll meet you in the classroom"

"HQ, just remember that you are better than that chick," Taehyung said "Cause you have us as friends"

I rolled my eyes "See you in a bit guys"

I walked away from the table and left the canteen feeling more self-conscious knowing that I didn't have a bra on. I must have been in that much of a mood with Hoebag, that I forgot to grab it. Poor Jungkook.

As I was walking towards the dorm, I heard a giggle and my heart dropped into my stomach. I didn't want to look up but I did and I wanted to cry all over again. Ami was all over Hoebag and he was letting her do it.

I could see how much he liked me. That fucking idiot just wanted to have sex with me.

I swallowed back tears and I walked past them.

"Ew. Why is that skank still here?" Ami said, "Ami doesn't like her. Ami wants you to stay away from her Hoseokie. Or Ami will have to hurt you"

"Shut up Ami," Hoebag muttered "Stay away from her or else"

I rounded the corner and finally started breathing again. I swiped the few tears I had away and rushed into the dorms. I almost ran into the door and quickly opened it, dropping to my knees to cry.

Why did you have to be so weak Harley? Over a fucking boy once again.

"Harley?" Hana said and crouched in front of me "Are you ok?"

"No!" I cried "No I'm not fucking ok. I'm a fucking idiot"

"What did that bastard do?" Hana snapped, "I will rip his face off!"

"Babe," I heard Yoongi said, "Have a shower. Let me talk to her"

Hana muttered something, but she did what she was told and Yoongi pulled me to my bed. He pushed me down and sat beside me.

"I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Ami turned up," He said and I nodded "You know he doesn't like her, right?"

"Yeah. That's why he told me to go back to my room and said sorry to me," I said, "That's why she spent the night in his room and that is why they were all over each other when I saw them just now"

"Fuck," Yoongi sighed, "I have no idea what he is thinking right now, but he did dump her. I saw the messages and I even heard the phone call"

I sniffed "Then why-"

"Stop being such a pussy Harley," Yoongi said getting to his feet "You like him right? Then go bash that girls face in. She's been asking for it since day one and it's about time that someone lets loose on that stupid face. Do you know how stupid she sounds speaking in third person? Are you fucking serious! Shit. Just her name pisses me off"

"Why don't you hit her then?"

"Cause I don't hit chicks," Yoongi said, "And even if I did hit her, it would be classed as animal abuse. The dumb bitch"

I smiled "I can't hit animals either"

"That bitch is just like a disease. You think you get rid of her and then she's back," Yoongi muttered and pulled his top on "When you do attack, let me watch. See you in class Harley. I've got some shit to do"

I opened my mouth to say something but he had already opened the door and left. Well ok then. Bye Yoongi. Great talk.

"Has he gone?" Hana asked, "Ok that's good. Listen Harley. I'm about to tell you something that only Yoongi and Hoseok know. So, please don't get angry or cry or show any emotion other than shock. I can't handle you crying"

"I could say the same for you"

"Right," Hana said, sitting crossed legged on her bed.

"Can you like, put trousers on?" I said, "I don't want to see your knickers"

"That isn't important right now!" She huffed, "It's about Ami and why I hate that girl with a passion. It...it sort of involves why I'm here as well"

"Ok, now I'm interested," I said, "Did she frame you for something? Oh! Don't tell me. That crazy bitch is somehow related to you"

Hana just looked up at me "Yes and yes"

"I'm sorry, what?" 

Hana sighed and started to plait her hair "Ami, the lovely Ami, is my sister"

"Shit," I said, "Plot twist"

"Tell me about it," Hana said, "Harley. When you see her, I don't want you to think twice. I want you to march over to Hoseok, and I want you to kiss him. And when she tries puts her hands on you, I want you to beat the shit out of her. She will fight back, but when she does I am going to drag that bitch out of the room by her hair and curb stomp her"