5

A loud siren tore me from my sleep and I fell off my bed, landing with a painful thud. I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

"Welcome to day 1" Hana mumbled, rolling out of bed "That's the siren for us to get up. There is one in every room"

"What time is it?"

"Half 6"

I sighed and climbed to my feet "Why so early?"

Hana stretched and yawned "We need to go for breakfast that is at half 7. Then, at half 8 another siren goes off and we go to our forms. Then of course, lessons start"

I rubbed my eyes again and dragged myself into the shower. I quickly dried my hair and pulled a beanie hat on, after getting into some skinny jeans and white t-shirt. Hana was putting on her makeup as I stuffed my feet into a pair of black trainers.

"Did you get given your timetable?" Hana asked, slipping into some shoes. I nodded, and she held her hand out "Let's have a look"

I pulled the paper from my bag and handed it to her. She hummed and nodded with a small smile.

"You are in a few of my classes...well, I lied. You are only in form and life lessons" She said and handed it back to me "It looks like you are with your friends, so you are lucky in that respect"

I stifled a yawn and she grabbed hold of my hand.

"Let's go get some food!" She said happily and dragged me from the room. I was trying to wake up, but it wasn't working. I hadn't woken up that early for a few years and the last time I did, I was in court for shop lifting.

As Hana dragged me through the dorms, everyone moved out of her way and said good morning. Hana replied with smiles and a good morning. The boys were right. She really was queen here. Not even the boys threw me inappropriate comments when I was with her.

"This is the canteen!" She sang and swung her arm around "There is a seating plan, but that's only for Yoongi and the others. You can't sit with them"

"How Mean Girls" I chuckled to myself "I don't want to sit with them"

"That's weird, because all the girls want to sit with them" Hana said, still dragging me around the place "Well, I guess you have your own friends to sit with. Those boys are so nice and will look after you"

"They've done well so far" I said, holding back a yawn.

"But" She said, "If you have any problems don't hesitate to tell me. Ok? I'd like to think we are friends"

I nodded "If there is something I can't handle that is"

Hana grinned "I like you. My kinda girl. Anyway! I see TaeTae over there and I sit with Yoongi. So, I will see you in form. Ok?"

"Got ya" I said, and she pointed to Taehyung. I walked through the tables ignoring the comments from other boys, and I got to my friends "Good morning"

"Good? What's so good about a morning?" Taehyung said, looking half-asleep "I forgot about the horrible wakeup calls. I almost died"

Jimin slapped his cheeks "I think I pissed myself a little"

"Nice" I said sitting next to Jungkook "Who are you rooming with?"

Jungkook pointed at Taehyung and Jimin but didn't say anything. He then nudged me and pointed at the food. I got to my feet and followed him to where the food was. I held back a look of disgust at how shitty the food looked. I forced myself to grab something to eat and Jungkook gave me Taehyung's plate.

"The food has gotten better" Jimin said as Jungkook put the plate in front of him "At least the porridge isn't grey anymore"

"I'm sure prison food is better than this" I said, poking the eggs on my plate "Look, I can stand my spoon up in the porridge"

"You'll get used to it" Taehyung yawned "Shit. I knew I should have got some sleep last night"

We ate in silence and almost gagged when I had to swallow the porridge. I forced it down and drank some water. I'd probably have to live off toast because that was the only half-decent thing to eat on my plate.

"Sweetheart let's have a look at your timetable" Jimin said and I slid it over to him "Yes! You are in all our lessons. Even life coaching"

"Ah shit" Taehyung said, "I'm pretty sure that Hana is in our form this year"

"I certainly am!" Hana said making us jump "Hello boys! It has been a while"

Hana forced her way in between Taehyung and Jimin, smiling widely. Jungkook held his head down and shovelled food into his mouth. I wasn't sure if he was chewing it.

"Why are you three back?" Hana asked, drumming her fingers on the table.

"Same as last time" Jimin said, "Are you still with Yoongi?"

"Are you still jealous?" Hana laughed "We aren't together. I don't know what we are to be honest"

"You still want him?"

"I've always wanted him" Hana sighed "I don't know if he wants a relationship like I do though. But I don't ever want to get into a relationship because that is against the rules"

We didn't speak as a teacher walked past and Hana stuck her tongue out at his back.

"He doesn't want me as a girlfriend" Hana shrugged "I'm happy how we are now"

"How old are you?" I asked.

"How old do you think I am?" Hana winked at me and I smiled "I'm 21 and so is Yoongi. Jin and Namjoon are 22. Hoseok is 20"

"Hoseok?" I asked.

"Oh! J-Hope. That's his real name" Hana said, "And before you ask. This 'school' doesn't really care for ages as such. The oldest ones here are 24 but they won't be in this part because they are more dangerous than us. They are kept in the building on the other side. You won't ever meet them"

A siren went, and everyone jumped apart from Hana.

"We should go" Hana got to her feet "Don't want to be late on your first day Harley"

I stood up and followed her from the canteen, with the boys close behind. I glanced around and didn't see Yoongi or his friends, so they probably were smart enough to skip breakfast. The porridge was sitting on my stomach and I just hoped I didn't bring it back up. I never normally ate breakfast but being driven for hours without a stop made me hungry.

I looked around as Hana led me towards another large building, with small windows and dark grey brick walls. It was over five floors and was just like a prison building. Guards stood by the entrance and watched everyone as we walked in. The classrooms had large windows on the inside of the corridors, so you could see in. A teacher stood at the front of the classes ready for the lessons they had planned. I was sure the teachers looked more like soldiers than teachers, but I guess with a school like this, they had to be tough and be able to remain in control.

Hana led us up to the third floor and pushed the door open for us "You can probably pick a seat, but you will have to stay there for the rest of the term. Luckily for you, we are here first so you get first pick"

"Miss Sohn" The teacher said "Here is your new timetable"

Hana pouted "Oh look at this! Harley, I'm in all your classes now. How exciting!"

"This week is getting even better" I heard J-Hoe said "Looks like I'm with you as well Harley"