47

Classes went back to normal after the parents visited but what I didn't expect to see was Jaeho standing at the front of the class. He looked like he had been jumped and by the white strip across his nose, and his two purple eyes, it just made it obvious. I looked at his arm and noticed it in a cast. When he looked up at me, I quickly looked away and I knew it hurt him. But I didn't want to talk or look at him. I was still hurt from the lies he fed me.

"Jaeho, you can sit at the back" The teacher said "And if you are caught fighting here, then you will be sent straight to Kang. No more chances"

"Whatever" Jaeho said, dragging his feet to the spare chair. I bit into my lip and looked away again, not wanting to catch his eyes.

"Who's that?" Hoebag asked me quietly "Another ex boyfriend?"

"Go fuck yourself" I muttered "It's none of your business"

"I don't want anymore competition" 

I didn't say anything and I carried on looking out the window, ignoring him staring at me. I had enough in my head and didn't need him to add to my problems. The siren sounded and I leapt out of my skin and bashed my knees on the table.

"Ouch!" I muttered and rubbed my knees.

"Shall I rub them better?" Hoebag asked with a smirk.

"I'd rather not have your hoe hands all over me"

"Babe, you'd love my hands all over you. Trust me" 

"Gross" I said getting to my feet and I quickly went over to Jungkook "Kookie. Shall we run before Jimin grabs us?"

"Smartest thing you have ever said to me" He said throwing his things into his bag "Fuck. He's spotted us"

I glanced over my shoulder and turned to run. Jungkook grabbed my hand and we ran full speed from the classroom, ignoring Jimin's calls. We raced through the school and reached a dead end and we began to panic.

"What do we do?" Jungkook asked "If he catches us then-"

"He won't catch us" I said "Wait. I know where we can go and he won't find us"

"If he does I will kill you" Jungkook said running back after me. He followed me down the stairs and across the school until we reached another building. He didn't ask how I knew about the building and how I knew how to pick the lock, but he followed me to the third floor and he dropped his bag onto the floor, before falling to his knees.

"You'll thank me later" I said sitting on one of the sofas "Although Hoebag told me about this place"

"Did you have sex here?"

"No" I said "Kissed...I think. Anyway, talking about kissing. Pucker up and get ready to make out"

"No!" Jungkook squealed "Can't we just pretend that we kissed?"

I laughed "I'm joking! That's your dare anyway. But, if you wanna kiss then you have to take the lead. Are you good at lying?"

Jungkook sighed "Not really"

"Then we might have to kiss"

"I don't want to though" Jungkook said getting to his feet "I can't believe we lost. I tried to fucking hard to win. We lost because of you"

"Hey!" I glared at him "Just because I wanted to have a steamy kiss with Jin and have a hot, passionate night with Namjoon, doesn't mean this is my fault. I actually tried to win. Jimin was the one who mugged us off. I didn't think he was that good at pool"

Jungkook sat down beside me "We shouldn't have taken the piss out of his small hands"

I grinned "Maybe, but it was good to see him react like that. I thought he was so cute until I saw the anger in his face"

"Harley" Jungkook said quietly "Do you think Hana will laugh at me?"

"What makes you think that?"

"I'm not good enough for her" He said rubbing the back of his neck "She has Yoongi and I'm younger and I'm not-"

"Hana won't laugh at you for being honest with her" I said "I don't think she is that type of person"

Jungkook sighed "I know, but I still think that she will laugh and I won't be able to face her again"

"Shh" I said slapping my hand over his mouth "We have company"

"I will find you two!" 

"That snake!" I said "Fuck...quickly, kiss me"

"What?" Jungkook said "Harley, I'm not-mmph!"

"Just move your lips" I muttered against his "Just pretend that we are kissing like we are about to have sex. Then your first dare is done"

"He will know"

"Found you!" Jimin said pushing the door open and Jungkook quickly kissed me, and I gasped as he slipped his tongue between my lips "Yes! You are doing the dare. I'll leave you to it and I will time you"

The door closed and Jungkook quickly pulled away, his cheeks bright red. I gulped and patted his shoulder.

"Good acting" I whispered "You really got him there"

"I'm sorry!" He said "I didn't mean-"

"It got him away. Didn't it?"

"Yeah but...sorry. I couldn't help myself I just didn't want-"

"Are you a virgin?" I asked him and he tensed under my hands "Oh wow. I didn't think you were one"

Jungkook's face went a deeper shade of red "I just...never...I guess I...got nervous around girls and they always make me nervous because I don't know how to kiss and then, when they pushed me away they would laugh and...I'm such a loser"

I rolled my eyes and dragged him against me, planting my lips on his "Just kiss back. This is nothing. I'll help you out. So when you kiss Hana, you will show her-"

"I won't kiss her" Jungkook said, his eyes looking at my lips "Because she doesn't like me like that"

I shrugged "Then you can save a kiss for another girl. Since I'm a hoe and your friend, I'll help you out"

"Don't laugh at me" Jungkook mumbled and he lowered his lips to mine.