3

We were all made to stand shoulder to shoulder, and I stood between Taehyung and Jungkook. The boys looked fed up already and Taehyung was yawning loudly.

"Mr Kim" The big man said stepping in front of Taehyung "We meet again. Why am I not surprised?"

Taehyung grinned "Mr Kang. It's good to see you again"

"Cut the shit Kim" The guy snapped "I won't put up with any of your shit whilst you are here. Are we clear?"

"Yes sir" Taehyung sent him a salute "So, since I've already been here...can I go to my room?"

"There have been some changes" The man said walking up and down the line "You will be given a list of the rules and if any of you are caught breaking them, there will be punishments"

"They aren't that bad" Taehyung whispered to me "Detention, cleaning duties and running laps of the school. But you can pretend to do the laps. There are so many hidden parts here that the cameras can't get"

"I see that we have a girl joining the school" Mr Kang said stopping in front of me "I've read your record and I can't say I'm very impressed. From what I have read, you are going in the same direction as your biological parents"

I ran my tongue over my teeth and didn't say anything.

"Did you want to say something, girl?" The man chuckled "Your foster parents called you scum. If you are here, then you are scum. Isn't that right Mr Jeon?"

Jungkook shrugged half-heartedly and slipped his hand into mine. I looked up at him, but he remained stone faced.

"I need to warn you, girl" Mr Kang glared at me "Whilst you are under my school's roof, there will be no sexual relationships with other students"

"So, I just have to have sex in a field. Got it" I said, without thinking and the line started to laugh.

"I see we have a comedian joining my school" Mr Kang said. I jumped when he knocked my hat off and grabbed a handful of my hair "This school is very different from the school you failed to attend, Miss Chae. No one will care if you return home with a few bruises. But, I assume from the bruises you have that one more won't be noticed"

He shoved me away and I stumbled, falling onto the floor. I rubbed my head and the boys helped me to my feet. I scowled at the man and he just chuckled.

"You are just small chump, girl" He said and walked away "Search them and send them on their way"

"That bastard" Taehyung said, lifting my hat up "I didn't think he'd actually do that to a girl"

"I've had worse" I said, still rubbing my scalp. I took my hat from Taehyung and shoved it back onto my head "Like my foster parents would care if I told them. They'd just tell me it's a taste of my own medicine and I deserve it"

"Foster parents are assholes" Jimin said and we started to walk towards the first building of the school. The first fence we approached was at least 20-foot-high, with barbed wire and from the looks of it, there were pieces of torn fabric. I shuddered at the thought of someone being that desperate to escape.

As we got to the door, everyone was pushed inside, and Taehyung put a protective arm around me before one of the guards could do it to me. I had to thank him for that later because I was pulled away from the group of boys and pushed into another room. The door was closed behind me and a few female guards motioned me over.

They searched my bag and me for any weapons and I was grateful that I wasn't strip searched. I was sure that would be against my rights because this was just a correctional school. I scoffed. That was a lie. This was probably the same as juvie, but we had to attend classes like a real school.

After they searched and slapped a metal bracelet on my hand, they showed me to the room where the others were. They were wearing bracelets as well. I studied mine and I sighed. It had my full name and a number on it. Just like a prison.

"It isn't a tracking device" Jimin said, running his hand through his hair "It's just used as identity and if we get caught breaking any of the rules, they can tell who we are...if they don't already know"

"I don't need one" Taehyung said pulling at his "I've been here a few times before, and everyone that works here knows who I am"

"Shit" Jimin said, "Do you think that hot nurse still works here?"

"I hope so" Taehyung smirked "She was the only reason why I got into fights"

I rolled my eyes "Since you are talking about hot girls, is there eye candy for me?"

The boys laughed and nodded "Sure. If you like the bad boy type"

I grinned "I wouldn't like anyone different. Oh, but I can't be having sex under the school roof"

"Then go fuck in a field" Taehyung laughed "How romantic...having sex in the middle of the school field under the stars"

A guard called us into another room, and we were led down a long corridor to another room full of other students. The mummering started when they spotted the only girl in the new group, and Taehyung put his arm around me.

"Aren't you glad your friends with us now?" Taehyung said, "There's a table over there we can sit at. Hopefully, people will leave you alone now they can see you are with us"

"That isn't going to happen" Jimin said, following us to the table "It looks like a few of the older students have spotted her"

"Ah fuck" Taehyung said, "Why are they still here?"

"They probably got send back here" Jungkook said, "J-Hope has a rich family"

"J-Hope?" I snorted "What kind of name is that?"

"A name you want to avoid" Jimin said, "If you are ever alone in a room with him, run and don't look back"

"Why?"

Taehyung chewed his lip "There is a social hierarchy in the school and he is at the top. With his friends. As for us? We are in the middle because those boys over there are at the bottom of the food chain. You can tell that they just aren't troublemakers like us"

I glanced at the few boys huddled together shaking. I could see a few other boys staring at them and I had a feeling that they were going to get beaten up

"Why is this J-Hope guy at the top then?" I asked.

"Daddy is super rich" Jimin said "He'd be in juvie if it wasn't for his rich family. Although, he has been there, and he keeps going back. His dad probably paid shit loads to get him sent here instead. J-Hope is dangerous. I'm sure he stabbed someone before"

I sighed and rested my head on my hands "I don't see any other girls"

"You will at some point" Taehyung said, "I mean, you might not even get on with them"

"If you say so" I muttered and watched as a group walked over to the new boys "I can't just let them get beaten up"

"Harley!" Taehyung said as I rushed over to the boys huddled together.

"Hey!" I yelled and stepped in front of them "Fight someone who can fight back, you dick head"

The boy lifted his eyebrow "What the fuck did you just say to me?"

"I called you a dick head" I said, folding my arms and I noticed everyone was silent.

"Harley!" Taehyung jumped in front of me "I'm sorry! She didn't know who you were, J-Hope"

J-Hope was glaring at me and he suddenly smirked at me before walking away. Good going Harley. Ah crap. I think I just made an enemy. A dangerous one.