10

I pulled my sleeves lower and covered my hands as I walked back to class. I was glad I had a jacket to cover the fresh bruises, but it was going to be harder to explain the new bruise on my cheek.

"Miss Chae" The teacher scowled at me "Glad you could join us"

I ran my tongue over my teeth and dropped a note on his desk, then headed to mine. I sat down heavily and stared out the small window. My face and arms were throbbing, not to mention my ribs. I could feel my friends looking at me, even Hoebag had his eyes on me but I ignored them. I wasn't in the mood to explain what happened and if someone said something that pissed me off, I certainly wasn't going to hold my tongue.

I was in a bad mood.

Someone smacked the back of my head and I turned to glare at the person who did it. The teacher smirked at me and dropped a book on my desk. He didn't say anything, and he walked off. I went to stand up to go after him, but Hoebag grabbed my wrist and shook his head. I yanked my arm away from him, but I sat down.

Hoebag looked at the skin that had become exposed on my wrist, and I quickly covered it back up. His eyes narrowed but didn't speak about it. Hoebag just carried on with what he was doing, and I was slightly surprised to see him messing around on his phone. I still hadn't got mine back.

"Miss Chae!" The teacher yelled "If you don't mind, I'd rather you pay attention rather than check out your classmate"

"Who the-" My sentence was cut off by Taehyung's hand and he looked at me with wide eyes. I swallowed back my words and he dropped his hand. I folded my arms and looked out the window again.

Why was everyone so scared of answering back?

I could take on that small fry teacher with ease. Mr Kang on the other hand, I couldn't. He was too strong for me. The evidence was scattered on my body.

A few minutes later the siren sounded, and I grabbed my things and quickly rushed out the class without waiting for my friends. I couldn't be around them and I needed to get my anger away before I could talk to them. I didn't trust myself to be near them when I was pissed off.

The friends I had at home knew how to handle me and knew what I was like. But these guys didn't and if I hit them, I'd feel like shit. I didn't want to hit them. So, it was the safer option to run away and hide out until I calmed down enough to face them.

Zico was who I needed right now. He could calm me down better than any other fucker I knew. I just didn't have my phone...or him.

I pushed my way through groups of boys and they tried to start on me. I ignored them and left the building to head towards the area Taehyung had taken me too. It was quiet and secluded. It would also give me the space I needed.

No one tried to stop me as I raced across the field, which meant no one saw me running into the forest. As I reached the opening, I threw my bag down onto the floor as hard as I could, then screamed as loud as I could.

I kicked a branch across the opening and screamed in frustration again. My ribs creaked on me, but I didn't stop. I turned around to punch the tree, when my wrist was caught. I yanked myself away from whoever caught me, and I went to hit them. I didn't care who it was at that moment in time. I was in a rage.

"Whoa!" He said and ducked the punch "What do you think you're doing? I just saved you from breaking your hand!"

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled and turned to Hoebag "Why the fuck are you here?"

"I saw you running and thought it would be fun to see what was wrong"

"Get the fuck away from me" I hissed and punched him in the arm "Leave me alone"

Hoebag rubbed the spot I hit "No. You clearly need to let out some aggression and I can help with that"

"I am not having sex with you"

"That wasn't my first choice" He smirked "But I'm open for it if you really want to"

"Go fuck yourself" I said, reaching down to pick my bag up, but he kicked it away from me. I shot a look at him "What are you doing?"

"Fight me" He said, and folded his arms "Come on Trollface, fight me"

I walked to get my bag and as I leant down to pick it up, he pushed me over. I yelped in pain and I grabbed my side, tears prickling my eyes.

"Oh fuck" He said, dragging me to my feet "I didn't mean to hurt you"

I gulped back tears "You didn't...leave me alone"

Hoebag lifted my top and his face darkened "Did Mr Kang do this to you?"

"No" I lied and shoved him away "Leave me alone Hoebag"

"Harley" He said stopping me from walking away "Why did he do this to you?"

"I told you that he didn't do it!" I yelled, but he wasn't budging "Get off me!"

"You aren't as tough as you think" Hoebag hissed "If you have forgotten, I was the one that found you sobbing last night. I was the one to comfort you"

"You didn't have to do that" I said, trying to get away from him.

"But I did" He said "Because it was obvious you needed someone"

"Why did you even do it?" I said, "Why not send one of my friends to comfort me?"

Hoebag shrugged "Because I felt guilty I didn't stand up for you. But I mean, that also means you have to follow my rules"

"Right" I said, "I'm not following anyone's rules. Especially yours just because you comforted me. I don't like you"

"I don't like you either" Hoebag said "But I don't want my toy too hurt, do I?"

I socked him one. His head snapped back, and he fell to the ground, and quickly grabbed his eye.

"Fuck you, Hoebag" I said, lifting my bag onto my shoulder "Don't touch me again because I will happily get kicked out of here if I beat your ass"

I walked away before Hoebag could get back to his feet and I rushed back to the main building, to try and find the boys.

"Hey" I said, when I found them.

"Shit. Harley, what the fuck happened?" Taehyung said, grabbing hold of me "You ran out and J-Hope followed. Where is he? Did he hurt you?"

"No" I said, through gritted teeth "I'm hungry. Let's go get some food"

"Sweetheart, how did you get that bruise?" Jimin said, pinching my good cheek "Was is Kang?"

"No" I lied "Why would I let a bastard like that hit me?"

"Because it's something he would do" Jungkook said, "Harley, we told you that we would look after you. Please don't lie to us"

I sighed "Even if...look. It's fine. I've had worse, alright?"

"So he did hit you" Taehyung said, his face suddenly darkening "That bastard will pay for this"

"You can't do anything" I muttered as we walked slowly to the canteen "He's in charge of this place and I'm just the scumbag sent here because I'm a bad kid"

Taehyung kicked a bin we walked by, sending its contents flying "Trust me HQ. prick is going to pay for laying his hands on my friend. Just watch this fucking space"

I found myself smiling "What do you plan to do and can I be a part of it?"

Taehyung smirked and nodded "HQ, we are going to have so much fun ruining him"