46

After Yoojung spoke to me, the day went by quickly and I managed to smile and enjoy myself. I liked being around her and Jungkook's parents were sweet. I couldn't help but laugh at how they teased him and pulled at his cheeks. Jungkook went bright red every time I joined in and Jinhee ended up leaving lipstick on my cheeks. I was sure that his parents were planning to marry us off because Jay said I would make a him a proud father in law.

"Just let me know if you need anything" Yoojung said putting her hands on my shoulders "I mean anything Harley. Wait, sweetheart, do you have enough tampons and pads?"

My face burnt "Yes! I have enough...thanks"

"Ok that's good" She sighed "But, if you have a heavy period next time, let me know and I will be down here straight away with-"

"Can we please stop talking about periods?" Taehyung said covering his face "Go away already"

"Don't give me lip" Yoojung laughed "Harley, since your foster parents are as useful as a knitted condom, you need to rely on me"

I laughed "I like that saying. I'm stealing it"

"Do what you want with it" Yoojung laughed and she looked over at her son "Talking about condoms"

"Mum!" Taehyung exclaimed and slapped his hands over her mouth "If you tell me that-hey! Don't lick my hand! What is wrong with you?"

"I wasn't going to say anything about you" Yoojung rolled her eyes "I was going to ask if you need me"

"Right" Taehyung said "I'm going to kill myself now. It was nice knowing you all-ow! Don't hit me"

"Don't joke about something like that" Yoojung said "I was only offering because you can't get away from the school. And...well, Harley here is very beautiful and sometimes urges are-"

"Oh my god!" Taehyung groaned "Go home already! I'm not talking about my sex life with you!"

Yoojung gasped "Then you admit to having sex with Har-"

"Bye mum!" Taehyung said "You can go now. Nice to see you. Love you and all that but you really need to go"

Yoojung chuckled "I'm messing around with you son. But, I guess I will have to fight Jinhee and Jay for Harley"

I sighed "I'm not marrying anyone. Sorry"

"That's a shame. You'd make a beautiful bride" Yoojung smiled "Harley, I need to tell you something else"

"Go for it and then you can go home" Taehyung said moving me away from his mum "We have things to do"

"When you can leave this school" She said "You have a safe place to stay"

"What do you mean?" I asked with a frown.

"I won't let you go back to your foster parents. Just the thought of them being anywhere near you makes me sick to the stomach and angry" She said "I can't let you go back there knowing that they are capable of"

"But-"

"Taehyung and I have an extra room" She smiled "I want you to come and live with us"

I sat by the pool table going over what Yoojung had said to me. No one had been that nice to me before and actually meant it. It made me wonder what I did to have Taehyung and his mum to come into my life. I wasn't sure if I deserved their love because I did some horrible things before I got caught.

"HQ" Taehyung said "You want a go?"

"Nah" I said "I'm good. I don't want to embarrass any of you when I kick your ass"