65

Hana stared at me obviously wanting me to agree with her. But I couldn't. I wasn't going to chase after someone who clearly didn't want me in their life. Don't get me wrong, it was a tempting offer to beat the girl up but I wanted out of this school.

I shook my head "I'm sorry. I can't do it"

"Why the fuck not?"

"Because...I'm done with chasing people," I said quietly, "If he wanted me to be with him then he would have mugged that bitch off. But he didn't. He kicked me out the room"

"Let me tell you something about Ami," Hana said, "Ami is insane. Like, she's crazier than anyone you have ever met. Crazier than me and crazier than Hyungwon. I've seen her stab someone in the back, literally, because they bumped into her. Do you want to know who took the blame for that? Me"

"What?"

"I got into so many fights because of my sister. I got beaten up so many times because of her when she was the one to start them all," Hana sighed "Ami is a nutcase yet my parents seem to think she's an angel. They think she is so sweet because of how she speaks but the girl is...she needs to be put in her place and I won't be the only one to do it. I've finally found someone who can bring that bitch down with me, but you don't want to because you don't want to chase after anyone"

"Yeah, but-"

"That's fair enough," Hana said, "But do you think she will leave you alone?"

"I'd hope she would because-"

"No. She won't and do you know why? Because once she sees a girl near Hoseok she will make sure that that girl won't show her face around him again," Hana said, "I don't know why she gets away with everything. No one can see how crazy she is. They think she is cute because she speaks like that and she has a pretty face. But every time I see that bitch I want to slit my own throat"

"Why can't you start a fight?"

Hana sighed "Harley, I've done so well to keep off my parents radar but if I fight her, then they will want me to be sent to prison"

"What kind of parents do that?"

"Parents that are brainwashed by that psychotic bitch," Hana said, "Don't get me wrong, I'm on meds to stop the voices in my head, but I have never wanted to kill someone so much in my fucking life"

I frowned "Voices?"

"Yes, but that's not important. I have something called BPD but don't worry, they don't tell me to kill people. They mostly tell me to kill myself but stop changing the subject," Hana sighed "I can't do this without you Harley. Please, you're the only friend I have"

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair "I need to shower"

Hana smiled at me "I'll wait for you"

Classes were suspended while the police were still at the school and I was grateful for it because I wasn't in the mood to fucking sit in class trying to figure out what the teacher was saying. There was a reason I dropped out of school and that was because I hated it. It wasn't like I was stupid, I just hated learning about shit I didn't need.

I walked through the school with Hana and we headed to the common room. The boys had messaged me earlier to let me know they were there and when I walked in, I could hear that girl giggle and it made me want to vom. How could guys find that attractive? Maybe I should try and talk like that and see if guys fell at my feet.

I smirked to myself and walked over to the group, ignoring Ami who was sitting on Hoebag's lap.

"Harley missed you guys!" I pouted "Did you miss Harley?"

My friends looked at me.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

I gasped and folded my arms "Did you not miss Harley? Harley is sad now"

Hana burst into laughter and joined in "Hana missed you guys. I bet you missed Hana. Hana is really cute"

"Ah!" Jimin said, clapping his hands together "Jimin missed you too!"

I did a stupid giggle and hugged Jimin and kissed his cheek "Harley missed you, Chim Chim"

"Are you trying to start a fight?" Jin said grabbing the top of my arm "She's not-"

"How dare you touch Harley without permission!" I said jumping back "Harley is upset now"

I looked over at Ami who looked like she was scowling at me, and I sent her a wink. Hana giggled and looked at Hoebag.

"I have a question for you, Hoseok," She said.

"No one talks to Ami's baby without permission," Ami said getting to her feet "Especially someone as ugly as you"

"Fuck off you stupid bitch," Hana said shoving her out the way "Do you honestly think that Ami is better than Harley? What you said to me, was it all lies?"

"No," Hoebag said getting to his feet "But try to understand my position. I cheated on Ami with Harley"

"No you fucking didn't," Yoongi said, "You dumped Ami for Harley. So don't try and bullshit Hana"

"No one dumps Ami," Ami said, glaring at me "This bitch hurt Ami and this bitch will pay for hurting her"

"Do you think if I hit her, her loose screws will fall out?" I asked looking her up and down "You're too stupid and ugly to start a fight with me"

"Ami isn't ugly!"

"So just stupid?" I smirked "Listen here love, if you touch me I won't hold back. I will hit you until you can't move anymore and I will keep hitting you. They will have to use a shovel to pick your flat body from the floor"

"Harley," Hoebag said, "You won't hit her. I won't let you"

I looked over at him with my heart in my throat "Do you know something? I feel like an idiot because I let myself fall for you. I was going to chase you but I'm done"

His eyes went wide "What do you mean fall for me and what do you mean you're done?"

"Wow," I shook my head, "I didn't think you were that stupid. Hana, I'm leaving. I can't be around this idiot anymore. Oh and Ami? If you ever come near me, I will fucking kill you. Do you understand? Oh, wait. You won't get that. Let me rephrase that. If you ever go near Harley again, Harley will bash your head in. Okaaaaay?"