31

I woke up in a bad mood. A very bad mood. So much that no one even glanced my way. I was scowling, and I knew I was because when I looked in the mirror this morning, I even shocked myself. I was like a demon that crawled from the pits of hell to cause havoc on those who pissed me off.

I felt sorry for anyone who tried to talk to me. I snapped at Hana, but she brushed it off and carried on talking non-stop. Clearly, she didn't care that I was in a foul mood and would probably get myself into a fight. When I was back home, my friends normally let me take my anger out on them by fighting me. But I couldn't do that to these guys because they didn't know how to stop me from going completely crazy.

The Block B guys could handle me. Whereas these guys had no idea how much I could actually lose my shit and control.

"Morning!" She said loudly as we sat with Taehyung and Jimin. Jungkook was by the food and he was grimacing "Don't talk to Harley this morning"

"Why?" Jimin asked.

Hana giggled "Because I'm sure she doesn't want to snap your heads off. Let's leave her until she talks to you"

"Oh!" Taehyung said and then he lowered his voice "Is it a girl problem? Because I have a sister. I'm sure I can handle a moody girl"

I almost laughed, but the demon inside stopped me from doing so. I ran my tongue over my teeth and glared at the food that Jungkook put in front of me. I pushed it away, but he pushed it back without looking at me.

"I don't want it" I said, trying not to snap and I pushed it away again.

Jungkook shrugged and pushed it back "Don't care"

I took a deep breath "I'm going for a walk"

"Eat"

"Fuck you" I snapped and walked away. A group of boys were in my way, so I shoved them out the way. I didn't care. Let them start a fight.

"Hey!" They yelled "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

One of them grabbed my shoulder, but I ended up chucking him over my shoulder and onto the floor. The canteen went quiet and as I stepped over the kid, I sent him a kick to the ribs. Boys quickly moved out of my way as I stormed out.

I needed to find a place to calm down because for some reason my anger was hanging on by a thread. Hana hadn't followed and neither had my friends. Which was great because that meant I wouldn't hurt them.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists as I walked into the main building and headed up to the third floor where Hoebag had taken me. The door smashed against the wall as I kicked it open and I slammed it shut. I grabbed one of the chairs and launched it across the room and let out a small scream of frustration.

My anger made me look crazy. I had got the nickname Harley Quinn from school because I used to grin as I beat someone up. I also had multicoloured hair and when I was out of school, I walked around with a baseball bat. When I was with Hyungwon and his friends, it was one of my favourite things to carry. We used to get into fights all the time and I was the only girl in the group. The other boys would target me, so I had to used something to help me out.

When I drifted away from them, Zico convinced me to not carry it around because it would get me arrested more often. Even without the bat I could fight, but that didn't stop me from getting arrested. I could never run as fast as the boys.

I kicked the sofa before I sat down, and I let out an angry sigh. If Hyungwon hadn't turned up at the school, I wouldn't be so angry. We had been dating for ages before he decided to be a dick and cheat on me. He thought I didn't know, but it was so obvious from the hickeys he had on his body. He tried to say they were from me when I was drunk, or they were bruises from getting into a fight.

Total bullshit.

The girls that he fucked behind my back turned up on a night out and stuck their tongue into his mouth in front of me. Can't say they looked pretty after I was through with them, but they got what they deserved. I ended up being sent back to live with my foster parents after running away, but I didn't tell him because I didn't want him to know where I was. Him and his friends were dangerous. Not that I wasn't, and my group of friends were as well, but we didn't tend to go out and look for a fight. Fights just found us and we didn't turn them down.

I sighed and wanted to talk to Jaeho, but he still hadn't responded to any of my messages. I wouldn't be surprised if Joon and Jiyoung messaged him saying that I ran away because I hated him and his family. They tried everything to keep us from being close and it didn't work. It made me want to be around Jaeho even more.

I laid down on the sofa and covered my eyes, breathing as calmly as I could. I tensed up when I heard the door open, but I refused to move.

"Harley"

I groaned "What do you want?"

"I just want to talk"

"Hyungwon, there isn't anything to talk about" I snapped "I dumped you for cheating on me. Leave me alone"

"Why are you so angry?"

I sat up and glared at him "Because I hate my fucking life and the world I live in. I don't like you and I don't like this school. That's why I'm so angry. So...just go away because if you don't, I am going to lose my nut and beat you up"

Hyungwon smirked "Babe, you could never land a punch. You relied on the bat"

"I've had practice, so don't tempt me"

"Babe" He chuckled and stood in front of me "I fucking dare you to punch me. But, if you do, I am going to punch you back"

I scoffed and stood up, looking up at him "Well, it wouldn't be the first time you'd punch me"

"I was drunk"

"That doesn't make it any better" I said pushing him "Fuck off. Why are you still here?"

Hyungwon sighed and ran his hands through his hair "I only want to clear some shit up with you"

"Then talk and then you can fuck off"

"I admit that I cheated on you" He said, not looking at me "But do you know how guilty I felt for fucking that girl? The guilt was eating away at me...so I had to tell you"

"Tell me?!" I hissed "You didn't tell me! I found out when that skank stuck her tongue down your throat"

"I can't say sorry any more times!" He yelled "What do you want me to do? Get on my fucking knees and beg you to forgive me?"

"That isn't going to work" I said, walking away "Keep your distance. I don't want you around me"

"Harley, I still love you!"

I stopped by the door and took a deep breath. I slowly turned to face him, and from how he was looking at me, it was obvious he wasn't lying.

"I don't love you Hyungwon. Not anymore"

Hyungwon's eyes darkened and he quickly came at me. He slammed me against the door behind, making me wince and lowered his mouth to my ears.

"Babe" He growled quietly "You can't get away from me. I could easily tell the police that you helped your brother kill himself. Even though you only came home to see him take his own life... So babe, should I stay away from you now?"