37

I stood in between Taehyung and Jungkook as Kang yelled at us. He was walking around his office going on and on about us holding hands when it was against the rules. Oh, adne he saw Taehyung kiss me when the classroom was empty.

I could see Taehyung trying not to laugh and Jungkook looked like he had fallen asleep standing up. I had bitten the inside of my cheek to stop myself from laughing and then Jungkook started to drool.

"In a few days time, your parents will be coming to my school to see your progress" Kang smirked as he stopped in front of me "I will discuss strategies with each family member to see what can be done to improve your scummy lives"

"Don't have a family" I said, with a deep breath.

"Of course" Kang said "You killed your only family member. Your parents did a good job in killing themselves"

I scowled at him and went to say something, but Taehyung sneezed all over Kang's face. I stifled a laugh and Jungkook woke up suddenly.

"Don't touch me there Hana!" He yelled and Kang smacked the side of his head as hard as he could. Jungkook didn't go down but I could see him forcing himself not to hit back.

"You three stay here while I clean up. Scum bags"

When the door closed Taehyung giggled and threw his arms around Jungkook.

"You were dreaming about Hana again" Taehyung grinned and Jungkook went bright red "Where was she touching you?"

"Shut up Tae!" Jungkook said, his cheeks going even more red.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Kang's steroids and waved them in the boys faces.

"This is why we are here!" I said, holding my hand out to Jungkook "Jungkook, if you may pass me the booby pills"

As we all walked back to class, Taehyung was still taking the piss out of Jungkook for falling asleep standing and for dreaming about Hana.

"Come on Kookie" Taehyung said "Where was Hana about to touch you?"

"Shut up!" Jungkook said "I was not dreaming about Hana"

"Don't touch me there Hana" I said and Jungkook went bright red "Come on man. Even I wanna know now. What's the deal with you two?"

Jungkook didn't say anything and Taehyung put his arm around me as we walked into class.

"No touching" The teacher snapped "Or do you want to be sent back to Mr Kang"

Taehyung giggled grabbed my face in his hands and I frowned "Say, HQ...do your lips still feel as good as last time?"

"Don't you-mmph " My words were cut off by Taehyung's lips and the class went into meltdown. My eyes were so wide I thought they were going to pop out my skull but I managed to shove him away after his tongue was in my mouth for too long and I came to my senses.

"Damn" Taehyung said "Yup. You still taste the same"

"Mr Kim!" The teaches grabbed the back of his scruff and Taehyung just winked at me "That's it. I'm done with your shit. I'm taking you to Kang"

"Wait!" I said jumping in front of them "I was part of the kiss to so shouldn't-"

"Kang will deal with you another time" The teacher pushed me out the way, dragging Taehyung after him.

Jungkook grabbed me as I went to follow them and he shook his head.

"Don't think I'm going to let Taehyung get in trouble when I was part of the kiss"

"Sweetheart did you want a cookie?" Jimin said

"No I don't want a fucking cookie!"

"Sit down" Hoebag said patting the seat beside him and he didn't stop patting the fucking chair until I sat down. I stomped my way over there and folded my arms.

"Now, Trollface. Did you want me to decontaminate those lips for you?" He said, running his thumb over my bottom lip.

"What?"

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea" Namjoon said jumping to sit on my desk "What do you say beautiful? Shall I wipe the memories of his kiss? I'm sure you'll enjoy my lips on yours"

"Then I will kiss her after" Jin said running his finger down the side of my face "I've always wondered what her lips taste like"

"Let's go!" I jumped to my feet "I know just the place where the three of us can get freaky"

Hoebag gutted as everyone laughed "Harley, they won't be kissing or fucking you"

"And why not? I will beg them if I have to. I'm not embarrassed to ask for a kiss...and then some"

"Because they know that you are mine" Hoebag shrugged "Friends or not I will kick their ass"

"Uh-huh" I said "So...what makes you think that I am yours?"

He smirked at me "Shall I let Hyungwon have you then?"

I smiled at him "Shall I rip your dick off?"

"I wouldn't mind your hand on my dick" Hoebag said and my cheeks burnt "But I have an even better idea"

"Amuse me"

"I know another way to get back at Hyungwon"

"And how to you do that?"

"Easy" Hana said "We are able to go out again soon. I overheard someone talk about it and I am looking forward to it because this time we are going to get you drunk and-"

"Come back to us baby" Yoongi said and put his hand on her shoulder, but she just pushed it off and he ran his tongue over his teeth.

"Right. As I was saying" Hana smiled at me "You know how someone planted a knife in your bag?"

"I still don't know who the fuck did that" I said "Cause I will beat their fucking ass if I find out who did it"

"Why not do it to him?" Hana asked "Someone can slip it into his bag while you are distracting him"

I grimaced "I have a feeling what you are suggesting me to do"

"Yup" Hoebag said "I'm not fucking happy about it though"

"We want you to distract him with those pretty lips of yours" Namjoon smiled and pulled at my cheeks "So, what do you say?"