39

Kang launched the book at me but this time I protected my face and the corner of the book embedded itself into my forearm. I grunted in pain and I didn't have enough time to breathe before he had me against the wall, with his hand wrapped around my neck.

"I have warned you before scum, don't answer me back"

I smirked at him "Is someone feeling a little bit sensitive?"

Kang scowled at me and let me go "If you answer me back again, I will throw something heavier at you"

"I look forward to it beautiful" I said and sent him a wink.

I didn't expect him to elbow me in front of my class, but he did. I hissed out in pain, my nose cracking and my head bashing the wall behind me. Black dots clouded my vision and I dropped to my knees, blood pouring from my nose.

"Holy fuck" Taehyung said running to me "What the hell, Kang"

"I warned you" Kang said smugly and he walked away "Class is over. I expect everyone to be on their best behaviour this week or you don't get to leave this weekend"

Hana shuffled over to me and pressed a tissue to my nose "What is wrong with you?"

"What isn't wrong with me?" I said, closing my eyes trying to ignore the pain "Ouch. Tae, are you sure they are booby pills and not stronger steroids?"

"I'm sure they are booby pills" Taehyung said helping me to my feet "You need to see Poppy"

"I'll take her" Hoebag said getting to his feet "I should have stopped-"

"No" I said "You stay. I can go by myself"

Hoebag lifted his eyebrow "And what crawled up your ass and died?"

"Your mum" I said and I sighed "Shit. Tae, I swear to god if you slipped me any dodgy pills I will kick your ass"

Taehyung laughed at me "No pills. I swear....unless you count horny pills then-"

"You bastard!"

"I'm joking!" Taehyung said, lifting his arms up "I wouldn't slip you anything...unless its my dick"

"You are such a pervert" Jimin sighed "You really need to get laid"

"I could have got laid but HQ turned me down!" Taehyung pouted "Whatever. I can get a girl this weekend"

"Is a girl really important right now?" Hana snapped "Your friend is bleeding and you are talking about getting fucked!"

The class went silent and I looked over at her.

"Is everything ok?"

"Everything is fine" She huffed "Now, I will take you to see Poppy. I can't be around such morons anymore"

I glanced over at Yoongi, who was playing with the ring on his finger and he didn't bother to say anything. He must have done something to piss her off...again.

"Let's go Harley" Hana said, holding my hand "Poppy needs to speak to me anyway"

"Ok" I said slowly.

As we walked past Yoongi, I smacked the back of his head as hard as I could.

"What the fuck!" He yelled and grabbed the back of his head "Harley! What was that for?"

I shrugged "I thought you deserved it"

"Shit. That actually hurt"

"Yoongi didn't piss me off...surprisingly" Hana said, flicking her eyes over to Hoebag "Come on Harley. We need to stop the bleeding"

Hana sat opposite me at lunch, poking the food in front of her. When we reached Poppy, she didn't say a word. She just stared at her hands, sitting on the bed and swinging her feet back and forth. It was weird because she never shut up. So Hoebag must have done something bad.

I frowned. Taehyung was supposed to tell me about him, but Hana stomped her way into the bedroom and locked herself in the bathroom for a while. She had tried to get her out and Taehyung had tried to pick the lock, but when he got in, Hana refused to talk.

"Hana" I said "What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Well that's a lie" I said, "Come on. You can trust me"

"I know that" She pouted "I just don't want to talk about it because it will make me mad again"

I folded my arms "What did Hoebag do?"

Hana snorted "Everything. I don't know why I still want to be friends with him. He has ruined everything"

"And what is everything?"

Hana sighed and slammed her hands on the table "I don't want to talk about it!"

"Well, okie dokie then" I said, lifting my hands in the air "I won't ask again"

"I'm just...forget it. I'm going to the classroom" Hana said, and grabbed her things "Harley, stay away from people who want to harm you"

"Don't I always?" I smiled at her "You know where to find me if you wanna talk"

"Mm" She said and walked away. I glanced over at Hoebag's table, and Yoongi got to his feet and followed her out the canteen.

"Ok guys" I said, "What gives? Are you going to tell me what is going on?"

Jungkook shrugged and Jimin elbowed him.

"If you aren't going to tell me, then I will go over to Hoebag and ask him myself"

"Wait!" Jimin grabbed me "Fine. But don't cry when we tell you"

"As the fuck if" I smirked "So...who has stolen cigarettes from a teacher? Cause I could really do with one"

Jungkook lifted his hand and we got to our feet. I turned around to see Hyungwon standing by the exit watching me. His dark eyes were daunting and just the way he stood made me nervous. You could never tell what he was thinking and by the death glare he was sending my way, it could have meant a few things.

He wanted to punch me, or he wanted to to kick me, or he wanted to smash my face through the glass window. I didn't think he'd want to kiss me because as soon as he moved his head slightly, a big group of boys moved our way.

"Oh shit" Jimin said "My pretty face doesn't do well with being punched!"

I gulped as Hyungwon stepped closer to the group of boys.

"Do you think we could just talk this through?" I asked.

"Oh kitten" Hyungwon smirked "I think you've done enough talking for now"

"Fuck" I whispered "This is going to hurt like a motherfucker"