16

Don't kiss back, Harley. Don't make shit even worse.

Hoebag bit into my bottom lip and I gasped slightly, allowing for his tongue to slip between my lips. I almost groaned. Who was I kidding? The guy could kiss.

I felt him smirk against my lips as I kissed him back, and his fingers linked with mine, pinning my hands either side of my head. Our tongues fought for dominance and I moaned quietly as Hoebag pushed his crotch against mine, letting me feel how hard his dick had gotten. My mind was in overdrive. Hoebag rolled his hips pressing all my sensitive spots and I moaned into his mouth.

This was so wrong, but I was enjoying it. I mean, I still didn't like him.

Harley. What. A. Hoe.

"Can you fuck somewhere else!" Yoongi half yelled making us jump. I shoved Hoebag off me and I fell out of bed with a loud thud.

"Ouch!" I hissed, and I grabbed my bruises ribs.

"Well, lookie here" Yoongi said, and I could hear the smile in his voice "It's Harley. Hello sunshine"

I got to my feet slowly and grunted as pain shot through my body. I squinted as Yoongi flicked on his bedside lap and he grinned at me. But it slowly faded, and he stared at my side.

"You're bleeding again"

I glanced down "Ah fuck! I've just got stitches!"

"Stitches?" Hoebag said, making me sit down "What the fuck did Kang do to you?"

"Nothing!" I said "Well, he didn't do this anyway"

Hoebag rubbed his eyes and my eyes trailed down his body. I gulped at his abs and tattoos, and I made myself look away. Shit. Harley. You a thirsty hoe.

"Let me see" Hoebag squatted and I let him lift my top "Looks like you knocked a stitch"

Yoongi yawned loudly and rolled out of bed. He ruffled his hair and walked over. I could see why Hana loved the guy. His tattoos and body were just...ugh. Eyes somewhere else you hoe.

"Did you wanna go see the nurse?" Yoongi asked, sitting next to me "Jesus. If anyone wakes me up later, I'll fucking murder them"

"I'll live" I said, yanking my top back down "Thanks...but I am going back to my room now"

Hoebag smirked "Are you sure you don't want to finish what we started?"

"No thanks!" I said, quickly walking to the door "Erm...Hoebag, thanks for hiding me from Kang"

Hoebag chuckled "Anytime Trollface"

I stepped outside and closed the door behind me. I made short work of walking back to my room and Hana wasn't in her bed. I kicked my shoes off and stifled a scream when a hand touched my shoulder.

"Sorry" She mumbled "Where were you? I panicked when you weren't here"

"Oh" I said, "I went to see the boys. Why did you panic?"

Hana walked back to her bed and fell face first on to it "Because I hate being alone"

The next morning, I was sore. I had bled through the plaster and Hana watched me as I replaced it. She had a frown on her face and I sighed.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you get into another fight last night?" She asked, and my cheeks burnt "Why have you gone red in the face?"

"I'm not" I said, "I'm just sore"

Hana sighed "Harley, I wish that you trusted me. I could help you. Did Kang cut you?"

"No" I said, "He just beats me. Not that anyone could help with that"

"Something has to be done about him" Hana said "Ever since I've been here, he has targeted someone. Always a girl"

I looked over at her "Hana. Has he targeted you before?"

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes "He used to but not anymore"

"Why is that?" I asked walking to sit with her.

"I don't know" She said, "One day he was beating me and the next day he wasn't. I don't know what happened, but he never touched me again"

"The guy needs to be killed off" I said, clenching my fists "He will wish he never laid hands on a girl again"

Hana smiled "If only it was that simple. Everyone knows what he does to kids in this school, but to those on the outside, he is helping the bad kids. He is setting them straight and teaching them how to be a good citizen"

We sat in silence for a while longer before her stomach rumbled, making us both laugh.

"Shall we go and eat?" I asked, and I stood up. She nodded, and we got ready to head to the canteen.

Again, everyone moved out the way for her and no one even glanced at me. I held in a sigh remembering why they didn't look at me. Hoebag was going to regret putting a red dot on me.

Ugh. My face burnt remembering what had happened in the early hours of the morning and I had to think of something else. But what? I couldn't forget the fucking kiss! I had kissed plenty of guys before, but his kiss was just so...different.

I cleared my throat "I'll see you later Hana"

"Wait" She said grabbing my hand "If you need someone to talk to, then don't be scared to talk to me"

"I don't talk about-"

"I know" She said, looking at her feet "But I'd like to think we are friends. You're the first girlfriend I've ever had. No one wants to talk to me in here or outside"

I looked at her face and I frowned slightly. It looked like she wanted to cry.

"Are you ok?" I asked, and she shook her head "What's wrong with you?"

"I'll let you go to your friends now" She said, letting me go. She forced a smile "See you later"

Hana walked away before I could stop her. She sat down next to Jin and carried on staring at her hands. Yoongi was ignoring her and I sighed. I didn't want to get involved in their drama, but it still made me feel sorry for Hana.

I headed to my friends and they just stared at me.

"What?"

Taehyung grinned "What happened after you ran off?"

"I knocked on the wrong fucking door" I said, banging my head against the table "Two sexy gods opened the door instead of that damn hoe"

They laughed.

"I forgot if it was the left door or right door. I took my chanced and knocked on the wrong door" I sighed.

"That's so funny" Jimin said, "How did you forget?"

"I was so worked up about this red dot, and I just forgot" I said "You can stop laughing now"

Taehyung giggled "Sure. Anyway, tomorrow is when operation 'destroy Kang' is set into motion. That wank stain is going to regret messing with us"