6

This hoe had practically dragged Jungkook from the seat beside me, so he could sit down. I had gone to say something but Jimin slapped his hand over my mouth and I sent him a death glare.

So now, I was stuck by some hoe that I didn't like. Taehyung and Jimin sat in front, with Jungkook to the right of them. Hana and Yoongi were huddled up together on the other side of Hoseok. Two seats were empty in front of them, apparently for their other friends but so far, they were a no show.

A few of the boys that I stopped being beaten up were sat at the front of the class and the rich kid that was on the same bus as me, walked in wearing expensive clothes once again. He huffed and sat down, ignoring everyone around him. There was another girl in the class and was getting a lot of attention from the boys. But her eyes never left mine and neither did that ugly scowl she was wearing.

"Harley" Hoebag said, "Did you learn the rules?"

"Did you learn how to choke on a dick?"

"What?"

"Then no" I said, not looking at him "I didn't follow the rules at home, so what makes you think I'm going to follow some stupid rules that you set? Hoebag"

"You're going to die, Harley" I heard Taehyung whisper.

He opened his mouth to say something, but the door was kicked open and Mr Kang walked in, his hands behind his back. This guy was a joke and he was a total asshole.

"Stop talking" He said loudly, and the class went silent "Miss Sohn, if you keep up with the bad behaviour, I will have you moved to building C"

Hana glared at him but didn't say anything. Mr Kang smirked and looked around the class. His eyes paused on me and his smirk widened.

"Miss Chae" He said walking forward "I read more of your record"

"Well done" I said, clenching my fists.

"Your real parents were so disappointed in you they turned to alcohol and drugs" He chuckled and folded his large arms "I read they starved and beat you. You are just like them Miss Chae. Scum"

I ran my tongue over my teeth and tried to hold my tongue. Just keep calm Harley.

"I read that you killed your brother"

"Shut the fuck up!" I screamed getting to my feet "Shut the fuck up! You don't know shit about me or my brother!"

I was sure the class stopped breathing and even Hoebag looked shocked. I held back my tears as I glared at the bastard standing in front of me. My heart was racing, and I was shaking in anger. Who the hell did he think he was? Bringing up my biological brother.

"Harley" Hoebag said, putting his hand on my fist "Sit down"

"Don't fucking touch me!" I snapped, and I kicked my chair "Who the fuck do you think you are!"

Mr Kang chuckled "Miss Chae. You just earned yourself detention. Your brother would be so disappointed"

"Fuck you!" I screamed and as I went for him, Hoebag jumped on me, slamming me against the wall. I choked back tears and Mr Kang laughed and walked out the classroom. The teacher followed, and everyone's eyes were on me. No one muttered a word.

"Harley, you need to calm down"

"Get the fuck off me!" I said, trying to get out of his grip, but he slammed me harder against the wall "Let me go"

"Harley!" Hoebag hissed "If you don't calm down, I will slap you"

"You think I care?" I said, pushing him as hard as I could. He stepped back from me and I swiped at the tears that had fallen "Fuck this fucking school and fuck your fucking rules"

I grabbed my bag and stormed out the room. I could hear my friends calling me, but I ignored them and walked away as quickly as I could. My whole body was shaking and when I reached the stairs, my arm was grabbed. I went to yank it away, but I saw Jungkook, standing with Taehyung and Jimin.

"Follow us" Jungkook said and yanked me after him. I didn't protest much, and they took me down another flight of stairs and out onto a field.

"There aren't cameras here" Taehyung said quietly "But we need to be quiet or we can get caught. I don't think you need to get into more trouble Harley"

I let Jungkook pull me across the dried-up field and I looked up at the forest we were approaching. I still had my fists clenched and they were starting to cramp. I had to ease up or they would hurt even more.

Taehyung pushed through a few branches and motioned for me to follow. I stepped through and saw a few tree's lying on their side. The boys sat down on them and Jimin patted the seat beside him. Jungkook pulled out cigarettes from his bag and passed them around.

No one spoke. We sat smoking quietly and my eyes were stinging from tears. I wiped them away and stretched my legs out, staring at the rip in my knees. I glanced at my palms and pressed my fingers to the nail marks.

"Harley" Taehyung said quietly.

"What?" I muttered.

"I'm sorry to hear that your brother died"

I shrugged and wiped my eyes again "You don't need to be sorry. It wasn't your fault"

"Can I ask what happened or is that taking it too far?" Jimin asked and he put his arm around me, rubbing my upper arm "You don't have to say anything"

"My brother died" I said, "What else do you want me to say?"

"Nothing" Jungkook said, "You don't have to say anything else. Sorry...to hear about it"

"Again, you didn't kill him"

"I don't know what happened HQ, but I'm sure it wasn't your fault" Taehyung said.

I smiled bitterly "It was and what is HQ?"

"Harley Quinn" Taehyung smiled softly at me "I shortened it. Pretty cool, right?"

"That bastard had no right to bring it up" Jimin said, "Everyone knows that he's a total wank stain, but I didn't think he could be that heartless"

I wiped my eyes "Right now, I wish I was somewhere else. I don't care where, just away from this fucking shithole"

"If you hate the world as much as we do, then we agree" Jungkook said, "Do you know how many times I've wanted to kill everyone off just so I'm the only one alive?"

"We've all imagined that" Jimin said "Sweetheart, don't worry. We will look after you. Even if it means getting sent to jail for punching Kang in his ugly mug"

I smiled slightly "I'd want to do more that punch his ugly mug...but Jaeho would be upset with me"

"Your brother?"

I shook my head "My foster brother. He always tried to help me, but he went travelling. I should have gone with him"

"Hey...HQ" Taehyung said "Just so you know, when you are ready to speak about your brother, we are here for you"

"Yeah" I said, kicking the dirt at my feet "I know...I'm just...maybe. Just not anytime soon"

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment!

Try not to be a silent reader :)

<3