38

I had my breath held as the teacher walked by. Luckily he didn't see me hiding and when he turned the corner I made my way to my friends bedroom. I knocked once and Taehyung opened the door for me.

"The teachers are everywhere tonight" I said moving further into the room "Is there something going on?"

"Sweetheart, have you not heard the rumours?" Jimin frowned "People are saying that Kang is raiding all the boys rooms soon"

"And you thought it was a good idea to ask me to come to your room tonight?" I said "If I get caught I'm going to be beaten!"

Taehyung tutted "At the moment I'm his target. But that's ok cause I don't want you to be punched anymore"

I looked over at Taehyung and sighed. His eye was black and he had a cut across the bridge of his nose. Despite him being beaten, his face was still stupidly handsome.

"Why did you call me here?"

"To make sure you stay sexy" Taehyung winked "If that guy is going to believe you're into him again, then you need to get practicing"

"I'm going back to my room. I'm sexy enough without you having to-"

"I'm coming in!" A teacher yelled.

Our eyes went wide and Taehyung grabbed my wrist and yanked me into the bathroom. He slammed the door and pulled his lip ring between his teeth.

"Fuck" He whispered "If you're caught in our room then we are going to be in serious trouble"

"You think!"

Taehyung suddenly grinned "I wonder what you look like wet"

"Excuse me?"

"Get out here Taehyung!"

"No! I'm naked and in the shower!"

"You idiot!" I mouthed "The water isn't running!"

Taehyung quickly stripped his shirt and jeans, then turned the shower on. He looked at me and then pushed me under the cold water. I held in a scream of shock and he jumped in behind me.

"I'm coming in!" The teacher yelled and my eyes went as wide as they possibly could. Taehyung looked down at me squatting on the shower floor and he sent me a wink before dropping his boxers.

"Tae!" I hissed out and he pulled the curtain across blocking us both from the teacher.

"Who are you with?" The teacher said.

"Me, myself and my hand" Taehyung said and he moved and slapped me in the face with something I did not want to be hit with. Taehyung burst into laughter as moved the curtain and stuck his top half out "Did you want to watch me wank then sir?"

"You stupid kid" The teacher muttered and left, slamming the door behind him.

I slowly got to my feet, the water cascading down my back and face. Taehyung turned to face me with his box grin and I glared at him.

"I will fucking kill you" I said slapping his bare chest and he just laughed "Why the fuck did you slap me with your dick!"

"HQ it wasn't intentional, but it did feel good and you look even sexier with wet clothes"

I screamed slightly and he backed me into the wall before I could hit him. His breath tickled my lips and he managed to pin my wrists to wall by my hips.

"Hmm" He smirked "We could always carry on from last time"

"And do you know what I say to that?" I whispered.

"Amuse me beautiful" Taehyung said kissing me gently.

"I will feed you your own dick"

Taehyung rolled his eyes "HQ, you have to do something about my boner. You've made Tae Junior hard from being all wet"

"Do you still want Tae Junior, or shall I rip it off for you?" I narrowed my eyes "Your dick is not my problem"

"But I can see your bra and you look so sexy" Taehyung whinged "Please, at least kiss me for a bit"

I sighed and rested me head on the wall. Whatever. What did I have to lose? And he was a great kisser and I was a hoe.

"If you two are going to have sex in there, wait until we leave" Jimin called through the door.

"We aren't going to have sex" I said moving away from Taehyung "Not today anyway"

"Yes!" Taehyung laughed and punched the air "I still have a chance to get my willy wet"

"Ugh" I said stepping out into the bedroom. I hugged myself and began to shiver "Oh shit. I'm so cold"

"Crawl into bed with me" Taehyung said hugging me from behind "I'll warm you up HQ"

"You won't get your willy wet today" I said elbowing him in the stomach "Can someone get me a hoody or something?"

Jungkook nodded and quickly grabbed one of his hoodies. I shoved it on over my head and pulled the hood up.

"I'm going back to my room" I said "Shit, it's so fucking cold!"

Taehyung laughed and shoved himself into a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a top "I'll walk you to your room cause I'm a fucking gentleman"

"If you say so princess" I said my teeth chattering.

As we walked through the walkways, he kept looking around. I frowned but he smiled down at me.

"Tae, what was the real reason for you to call me to your room?"

"To make sure you stay sexy"

"That's bullshit" I said. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to a stop "Don't lie to me"

Taehyung sighed and ran his hands through his wet hair "We need to talk somewhere else. Where we won't be heard or with someone we can trust. Since we left my room, we should go somewhere else"

I chewed my lip "I think Hana has gone to see the counsellor so my room is empty. Is it bad news?"

"Meh" Taehyung shrugged "It depends on what you idea of bad news is"

"Whatever" I muttered and Taehyung followed me to my room "So, what's going on?"

"It's about Hoseok"