23

Jungkook pushed the classroom door open and everyone went silent when they saw who walked in. Even the teacher was quiet, and I could feel everyone judging us. My hair was still wild from trying to fight them away, and their clothes were out of place from me fighting them.

It felt like ages before I made my way to my seat. The scarf I had to cover the hickeys was long gone, so my hickey-fied neck and collar bones was on show for everyone to see. Hoebag was trying not to grin and it was failing. He hung his head and laughed quietly. I could see the veins in his neck poke out and his face was bright red.

I was going to kill him.

"So" The teacher said clearing his throat "I think you...you three need to stay after class to catch up"

"What if they want to have another foursome?" I heard a boy say and that was it all it took for the class to cry with laughter. The teacher covered his mouth trying not to laugh and I wanted to bash my head against the wall.

"I'd like to have a bit if Harley!" I heard a boy say "Harley, would you prefer my dick in your ass or pussy?"

I just tutted and ignored him. What a dick.

"Say Harley" He said, looking over at me with a big grin "Out of your friends, who took your pussy and who took your ass? I can see Jimin face fucking you. Next time let me join in! Fucking slut"

Hoebag slowly got to his feet and walked over to the boy who still hadn't realised Hoebag was on his feet. He did however, when his face was smashed against the table a few times. Hoebag gripped the boy's hair tightly and yanked him to his feet.

"If I hear you say something like that to her again, I will shove my foot up so far up your ass that you'll be able to taste your own shit" Hoebag said, calmly "Are we clear?"

"Y-yeah!" The boy cried out and Hoebag dropped him back on his set, then calmly came back to sit next to me.

The teacher got to his feet "Chanyong, go see the nurse. Now"

The boy jumped to his feet and ran out the room holding his bleeding nose. I looked over at Hoebag and he just stared at the teacher. Holy shit. How could he do that and not break a sweat or crack any sort of emotion?

I hadn't seen someone switch from laughing to smashing someone's face on a desk. Did I find it hot? Hell yes. Did I want to get on his bad side? Hell no.

Did I want to follow his rules? Fuck no. Just because he didn't blink while bashing someone's head against the desk, didn't mean I wanted to do as he told me.

The siren sounded, and it scared the shit out of me. The teacher left, and people started talking, but it looked like they were scared to say the wrong thing. I guess Hoebag did rule the school.

"Harley" Hoebag said, turning to look at me "Your hair is still a mess. I'm just annoyed it wasn't me that messed it up"

"Shit" I said, and I quickly pulled it into a ponytail "Cheers Hoebag"

Hoebag smirked "So, were you really caught having a foursome?"

I smacked his leg "Dick head! Do I look like that sort of person?"

"You never know" He grinned widely and slid his arm onto the back of my chair "Would you sleep with Jin?"

"Maybe"

"Namjoon?"

"Maybe"

"Both of them at the same time?" Hoseok smirked slightly.

I rolled my eyes to him "Do you want me to answer that?"

Jimin and Taehyung were shaking from laughter and I could see Jungkook biting into his lip to stop him from laughing. I quickly looked over at the two gods and they were watching me...biting their lips.

Holy hell.

They both got to their feet and sat on the desk in front of Hoebag and me. I gulped and managed to keep my eyes on their faces.

"Harley" Namjoon said, leaning forward on his knees "You are very interesting"

"I agree" Jin said, winking at me "Are you going to answer Hoseok?"

"Yes!" I said, "Fuck me! Take me and I'll happily have you both at the same time!"

What could I say? Jin and Namjoon could turn me into their little slut and I wouldn't even care.

I yelped when I found myself thrown over someone's shoulder and moving away from the classroom. People looked like they were unsure about laughing. My friends were laughing, and Taehyung was sending me thumbs up. Hana grinned widely and sent me a wave.

I was going to kick his ass when I got away from Hoseok.

I started to kick and hit Hoebag and he sent a quick smack to my ass. I paused in shock and smacked his as hard as I could.

"Ow!" He hissed out.

"Put me down or...or I'll set my friends on you!" I said "Jungkook could kick your ass!"

"Harley!" Jungkook cried "Don't bring me into this"

"Help me" I cried out "I'm being kidnapped. Someone! Anyone. Jimin! Taehyung! Ah fuck you guys!"

Hoebag carried me out the class and up the stairs. No one helped. Not even the teachers walking through the hallway. They didn't even acknowledge what was going on and I had a feeling it was because Hoebag was the one kidnapping me.

This bastard was going down. He kicked open a door revealing a small room that looked like an old teacher lounge. Those sofas didn't look dirty compared to the rest of the top floor. Huh. This must be where people bunk and not get caught.

This is not the time to be thinking about bunking lessons Harley. You have been kidnapped by a hoe!

I struggled some more and Hoebag quickly put me down, but before I could run away he pinned me to the wall, slamming his lips against mine. I gasped in shock, but to him, it was an invitation to slip his tongue into my mouth.

"You make me crazy" Hoebag said, moving his kisses along my jaw. His hand pinned mine above my head, and his other hand running down the side of my body, until it fiddled with the button to my jeans.

"H-hey!" I said, breathless "Hands off"

"Don't fight me, Trollface" Hoebag nipped the base of my neck, sending a pleasuring burn down to the pit of my stomach "We were interrupted last night, and I won't let it happen again"

I bit into my lip as his hand slipped into the front of my jeans, his fingers pressing against my sensitive spot. A moan slipped through my lips and I felt him grin against my neck. He moved his mouth from my neck and stared at me, his dark eyes searching mine.

"Fuck you" I breathed out and I yanked my hands free, throwing them around his neck. He quickly caught me as I threw myself at him, kissing him deeply.

Hoebag stumbled back, trying to drag my top over my head but his foot caught something, and he yelped slightly as we crashed onto the floor.

"Ow" He muttered, and I started to laugh, then got to my feet "Where do you think you're going?"

I grinned down at him "I'm not that easy. You'll have to work harder to get into my knickers"