42

Taehyung opened the door and poked his head out to make sure the coast was clear. He waved me out and I made sure that my jeans were done up before stepping out of his room. We were only missing an hour so people wouldn't be wondering where we had disappeared to. I hoped anyway.

"You know HQ" Taehyung said "You really need to keep it down"

"Shut up Tae" I muttered "Maybe you should learn how to reel it in a bit. I might be so vocal then"

Taehyung smirked at me "Babe you loved it"

"You're about average" I smirked up at him "Thrusts are sloppy but I'll hand it to you, you are really good with your tongue"

"Yeah, well you..." Taehyung tried to argue "You need to improve on sucking-hey Hoseok"

I looked away from Taehyung and stared into the dark eyes of Hoebag. I held my tongue and clenched my fists.

"Harley" He said "We need to talk"

"Oh do we?" I scoffed "About what exactly? You breaking your promise to look after me or that you stuck your tongue in my mouth when you have a girlfriend?"

Hoebag ran his hands through his hair "I'm sorry about that but-"

"Don't care" I said "Now, move. I have to get myself ready for my ever so lovely foster parents"

I stepped around him but he grabbed my wrist and stopped me "Harley, not the time to fuck me about"

"Excuse me?" I narrowed my eyes at him "Does it look like I want to listen to you chatting shit?"

"I didn't step in for a reason, Harley"

"Like I said" I yanked my wrist away from him, ignoring the pain shooting up my arm "I don't give a shit or a fuck"

"Harley, you need to listen to me" He hissed "Stop being such a bitch and-"

"Bitch? I'm being a bitch?" I said shoving him "How about you go fuck yourself? Save it for someone who cares"

With one last look at him, I turned on my heel and walked away. Taehyung chuckled and quickly followed. He didn't say anything until we were out of the dorms.

"I don't think I've ever seen him so shocked" Taehyung said putting an arm around me "But his eyes did zero in on the love bite I left on your neck"

I tutted "Like anyone will realise it's a love bite. Anyway, you have some too. You hoe"

"Well excuse me" Taehyung said "You're the slut here"

"And I won't deny it" I grinned "Let's hope that Jin or Namjoon wanna piece of this ass before I die"

Taehyung laughed "Then they will have to get in line cause I'm the only fuck buddy for you right now"

"Uh-huh" I said, "So if a prettier girl comes along, you won't drop me for her?"

"Ah, you babe" Taehyung said hugging me gently "Of course I'd drop you. That is if she'd want me"

"Taehyung, any girl would be lucky to have you" I said, reaching up and ruffling hair "Ok. Next time I do that, bend down or something. That fucking hurt"

"Especially after a good seeing too" Taehyung laughed "Shit. I think I just saw my mum. HQ, does it look like we just had rough and amazing sex?"

I rolled my eyes "No...but let's hope your mum thinks the hickeys are from our beating"

Taehyung nodded and made me follow him through the crowd of parents and relatives. He waved like a maniac when he saw his mum and he ran forward, crashing into her, hugging her tightly.

"Taehyung!" His mum said "My god boy. Stop growing. How's my little baby?"

"Not a baby mum" Taehyung said stepping away from his mum "Have you been eating? How's work? Are you getting enough rest? Do I need to kick your bosses ass again?"

His mum laughed "No sweetie. He's left me alone since he got fired"

"Then let's go set his house on fire"

"Taehyung, I'm trying to keep you away from that path" She sighed and her eyes finally found me "Oh. Who is this young lady?"

"Oh!" Taehyung said throwing an arm around me "This is HQ...my best friend"

"I'm Harley" I said and reached out to shake her hand "Nice to meet you"

She smiled fondly at me "Come give me a hug. no need to shaking hands"

My face burnt in surprise and I was unsure on how to act and do. I stood there awkwardly and rubbed my lower arm, her still smiling at me.

"Harley" Taehyung said softly "It's ok. You can hug her"

"I know, I just...I don't know" I said "Um, I'm just going...I have to look for my foster parents now"

I quickly turned and rushed off with Taehyung calling after me. I weaved my way through the crowd and finally found the door. I crashed through it and ran around the corner away from everyone's watching eyes. I sighed and slid to the floor rubbing my face. 

I don't know why I freaked out. It might have been because I never had a mum who showed me love but for a complete stranger to show me love, scared me. I swallowed back tears that had risen to the surface and I took a few deep breaths before getting back to my feet.

"Stop being such a pussy" I told myself "It's just a fucking hug. You hug the boys all the time. You hug Hana all the time"

After my little prep talk I walked around the corner to see another flood of people walking towards the main building. One of the rooms in the main building could fit probably thousands, but that might be exaggerating a bit. 

I pulled my sleeves lower on my arms so not to reveal all the bruises to the unsuspecting parents and walked forward, wishing that my foster parents didn't show up. But when I looked up, I knew that wishes never came true. I didn't want to go over to them. I wanted to run away but I could see them looking for me.

But when I looked behind them a small smile appeared on my face and I ran towards them.

"Jaeho!"