15

I was on the top floor of the dorms in minutes and I stomped my way over to the last door on the...oh shit. I forgot what side it was.

"Ah fuck" I said and smacked my forehead. I looked at the two doors and sighed. I was so caught up in wanting to smack Hoebag in the face that I completely forgot if it was left or right, and there was no way I was going all the way back down to ask which room it was. That would be embarrassing.

I stood in front of one of the rooms and banged as hard as I could. The door rattled but no answer. So, I did it again and again until I heard the lock go on the door. The door swung open and I was ready to yell at Hoebag but instead of Hoebag, a tall guy stood in front of me in just his boxers.

I gulped, and my eyes slowly ran up his tattooed body until it settled on one of the fine specimens that was friends with Hoebag.

Holy shit that was Jin.

"I, uh, w-wrong room!" I said and tried to run away, but he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled my back against his chest "S-sorry!"

"Harley" He said, still sounding half asleep "If you are looking for Hoseok, his room is the last room on the left"

"Yeah...I, uh, I can see that now"

Jin chuckled in my ear "Well, since you are here and woke me up at 3 in the fucking morning, shall we have some fun?"

My whole body burnt, and I managed to jump away from him. I cleared my throat and tried to keep my eyes on his face, but it was no use. The guy was practically a god and his body and tattoos were just...behave Harley.

"N-no! I, uh, should, erm, get back to bed" I said, swinging my arms back and forth "Again. Really sorry that I woke you up"

Jin shrugged and ran his hand through his hair and I almost drooled "The offer is still there if you ever find yourself awake at this time. See you soon Princess"

"Jin, why the fuck haven't you beaten them for waking us?" I heard Namjoon growl and he appeared behind Jin, in just his boxers "Oh...hey Harley"

"H-hey" I said, looking him up and down "I, uh, got the wrong door"

"Uh-huh" He said with a small smile "Did you want to join me in bed?"

"I offered her first" Jin said.

"I'm sure we could take turns" Namjoon bit into his bottom lip, looking me up and down "I could do with some fun. What do you say Princess?"

I stopped breathing. I was sure that I was going to self-combust. I got attention when I was at home, so I has half used to it. But the guys who gave me attention weren't fucking gods! Holy shit. I was turning into a hoe...a bigger hoe that is. Sure, I had fun with a few guys at home, but that was mostly due to being wasted but I was sober right now and I wanted to jump them.

No Harley. Don't be a hoe.

I cleared my throat "I'm...I'm good!"

"Sure you are" Namjoon chuckled "Well Princess. The offer still stands if you ever feel lonely. I'll even let you pick who you have first"

Namjoon sent me a wink before walking back into his room and before Jin closed the door, he blew me a kiss and closed the door. I felt myself breathing again.

"Holy shit" I said, "How can someone look like that?"

"Still flirting with my friend's, I see"

I screamed out in fright and jumped around to see Hoebag leaning against his door frame, arms crossed. I knew I was bright red but seeing Hoebag pissed me off again. I quickly regained my senses.

"Why the hell do you have a red dot on my name?" I said "I'm not yours"

Hoebag smiled "Because I am interested in you and no one messes with what I want. You are my toy and I will hurt anyone that tries it on with you"

"I'm not a fucking toy" I snapped.

"My school...my rules"

"Fuck your rules Hoebag" I said, "I've already told you that I don't follow anyone's rules. Especially yours"

"I wonder what will happen if Kang finds out that you've been trying sneak into boy's rooms in the middle of the night"

"What?"

Hoebag grinned "Kang is walking around the dorms and he'd be happy to give you a punishment"

"That's blackmail!"

I turned my head as I heard Kang yell at some students and my heart jumped into my throat.

"Make your decision Harley" Hoebag said, "Either accept my rules, or I let Kang have you"

"You fucking bastard!" I hissed "I thought-"

"Better think faster" Hoebag said slowly closing his door "If he catches you, you're going to be in so much fucking trouble"

"Fine!" I said, quickly "Don't let him catch me!"

Hoebag grinned and dragged me into his room, and slammed the door. He dragged me over to his bed and pushed me into it.

"Hey. That doesn't mean-"

"He's going to come in here and I need you to hide" Hoebag said with a shrug "He will search the room"

I bit into my lip and got under the cover "I still don't like you"

Hoebag chuckled "You don't have to"

"What the hell are you doing?" I hissed as he climbed on top of me.

"I'm hiding you" He frowned, "I'm not going to have sex with you. Yoongi is in the other bed and last time I had sex with a girl, I woke up him and he wasn't happy"

I was glad that the room was dark, because as he pressed himself against me, my face burnt. I but into my lip and turned my head away from him.

"Just stay still and I can keep you hidden. Kang isn't that bright when it comes for searching rooms" Hoebag whispered "Yoongi has hidden Hana so many times in his bed and has never got caught. Trust me. I'll look after you"

There was a loud bang on the door and Kang yelled through it. My heart jumped into my throat and Hoebag shifted my leg, moving it with his. I held my breath as I felt his crotch press against mine. I squeezed my eyes shut and Hoebag covered us both with the duvet.

The door opened and Yoongi spoke "What the hell do you want!"

"Shut up" Kang snapped and I heard him searching the room "Are there any girls in here? Hoseok! I'm talking to you as well"

Hoebag poked his head out from under the duvet "Does it fucking look like it? Fuck off"

The door slammed and Yoongi groaned quietly "Fucking waking me up. Fucking dick head. I'll fucking kill him if he wakes me up again"

My heart was racing and I could feel Hoebag getting hard. I bit into my lip again and Yoongi started snoring quietly.

"Harley" Hoebag whispered, his lips brushing against mine "Shall we have some fun?"

My eyes went wide as Hoebag kissed me.