VOL.2 Chapter 21: Hail to the Queen.

Roughly two weeks had passed in the Eastern Capital for Kanrish and his new family.

Aelanna had been spending most of her time with Pharana.

Kanrish had spent a lot of time with each of his wives, including a visit to the tavern where he had his run-in with Glansun.

After their meeting Kanrish felt like introducing all three of his wives to his friend, and so they had gone down to the tavern and found Glansun returning from business right as they arrived.

With pleasant memories of his past two weeks in the Upper Branches, Kanrish sat getting rid of the final issues with the enchantments for the married couple's rings.

With a deep sigh Kanrish pressed his keyboard's 'enter' key and muttered, "Aaaand... Upload to items..." For a brief moment, he was lost in thought before his mind returned while two screens popped up like he was copying large files on a Windows pc.

"Still feels weird, talking about uploading in a world like Liria..." With a large yawn he pushed aside the floating magic and rested on his arms while he lay watching the two bars slowly progress their upload to both the rings and the stones that connected them.

"I'll see them tomorrow to hand them both the rings." He muttered as sleep overtook him.

A sudden, yet gentle motion stirred Kanrish.

His head was being held gently, he felt something supporting his head and the soft feeling of a pair of lips meeting his.

When his lips parted with those that woke him, Kanrish opened his eyes and saw the bright blue eyes of Misuki right before him, a few thin strands of her white hair fell in front of her face while she smiled.

"The bed gets lonely with the three of us. You could've at least told us you wouldn't be joining us last night, Honey. But... what's that?" She spoke and pointed at his floating phone with his {Code Console} still above it.

The two sets of two enchantments had been finished uploading to the four items and both pop-up screens had a large green 'Upload completed' over them.

"Ah good the enchantments are finished. About damn time as well actually." Kanrish muttered and took the two wedding rings and their small decorative stone counterparts and placed them in boxes made for the two sets.

"Let's go get breakfast. Shall we?" Lyya asked when she walked from the bedroom in one of her more luxurious dresses.

From his old standards, Kanrish found it rather simple, even plain, but he had learned to adjust his expectations of products and clothing a long time ago.

Lyya wore a dress of deep gold brown velvet with a crimson cardigan over it.

Behind her, stood Akane in a dress of similar design only she wore a dark purple dress that ended in a halter neck and showed a lot of cleavage.

She had it and she loved showing it off.

And Kanrish didn't mind it in the slightest, more accurately.

When he compared his three wives he had now to his few relationships he had in his old world.

These three women did not feel shame about themselves.

While his two previous girlfriends hid themselves behind make-up and turned out mostly to be a facade they put up, that had been a great contrast to Akane, Misuki and Lyya.

With a smile, the two women before him locked arms with him and they left their rooms to head to the banquet hall for breakfast.

Kanrish had informed the maids to prepare something for the occasion when he was almost done with the enchantments and began his runs at debugging them as far as he could.