VOL.3 The dungeons of Shiwah Palace, the demonic dragon's nest.

[Author's note]

The time for the official releases of Debugging Another World VOL.1 and Rebirth of Fenrir VOL.1 on my Patreon is drawing near.

All my patros of the 'Overpowered Protag' will be able to download their ebook on Februari 14th of both series.

The 'Lirian Adventurer' and Valkyrie of the Baerne Family' can download their respective ebook in the series on March 14th.

If you want to support my writing or buy the fully edited ebooks, consider subscribing to my Patreon.

Roll for initiative...

[The story]

Making their way through the doors which stood on edge, Kanrish was the first of their group to enter the area, his eyes quickly adjusting to the dim lighting inside.

"It's safe here, quickly, follow behind me." He whispered after scanning the main foyer over the barrel of his rifle.

Aelanna was the next to enter, her feline eyes giving their trademark shimmer in the dark as she drew her own scimitar from the tiger skin scabbard at her hip.

Next Lyya and Hapii entered, mostly since Lyya held the harpy girl's hand as she was practically blind in here.

"Come on girls. Your dad said it's safe, and you two have come a long way in swordsmanship under Aelanna-san's training." Akane spoke, pushing Ayame and Emiko inside as she and Misuki followed close behind them.

"In case of an emergency I have {Teleport} on standby. So if necessary I can get us all out of here in an instant." Kanrish spoke softly as he noticed the two dark elf girls stood trembling with their swords strongly gripped with both hands.

"Let's move. I don't want to linger anywhere in this place any longer than necessary. Stick close to each other." Kanrish told them all and began moving ahead through the foyer.

The walls were made of the same white marble and sandstone mixture, engraved with golden inlays, creating magnificent images of massive battles between the many tribes that faintly reflected the small amounts of light inside.

A set of golden chandeliers hung from the ceiling and large sliding doors of what almost seemed to be rice paper and bamboo were set in the walls to seal off the other rooms.

Gesturing with one hand, Kanrish urged them all closer as he stood at the corner of the hallway where it split two ways and held a large door in front of them.

Akane, inform everyone telepathically that there are seventeen zombie lizardmen around the corner to each side, roughly the same count on both sides, give or take a few.

He told her telepathically and she nodded before relaying his message to the others.

Even Kanrish knew that so many undead would not be easy for Akane as a Demi-Goddess of the death domain to take care of in one go. She had greatly improved efficiency against any simple undead she faced, but still had to physically injure them to exorcise them.

And so far that had only worked on spirit enemies like the ghosts and wraiths that had attacked them that night. He had no idea how efficient she was against zombies, or undead with a body otherwise.

Three.

Two.

One.

Go.

Kanrish count down with his fingers after he instructed their group to split in two ways.

He, Ayame and Akane would take the zombies on the left.