VOL.3 The revelations of a monster slain.

[Author's note]

By now the release for the ebooks of "Rebirth of Fenrir VOL.1" and "Debugging Another World VOL.1" Are closing in, they are already available for the "Overpowered Protag" Tier on my Patreon and will soon be available for download for the "Valkyrie of the Baerne Family" and "Lirian Adventurer" Tiers respectively. All tiers on Patreon come with increasing amounts of extra bonusses, from the 1$ tier just giving access to my Discord channel to keep in contact and all chapters 1 week prior to Wattpad, and the chapters rom "Sent by the Gods REWRITTEN" as soon as I finish them.

Other tiers with special benefits beyond the ebooks are the "First Trensgressors of Worlds" which is only available for 50 purchases, granting the option to make a guest appearance in any of my works, in cooperation with me through private messages on Discord for only 5$ a month.

The "Overpowered Protag" offers all Ebook releases 1 month prior to the full release from all series along with the option to submit story arc suggestions. It is a valuepack for my writing since it, at this point, includes all ebooks for the series I am currently working, one month prior to the rest, so currently 4 series for 25$ a month.

The tiers for the respective series, offer the same bonusses as the 1$ "Isekaitis" tier and downloads of all the ebooks in each series as they release. These ebooks have each undergone 4 to 5 rounds of editing to work out any cinks that made them less understandable or made them read a little less pleasant on Wattpad and have been altered here and there for consistency's sake.

So if you are enjoying my work and have some moeny to spare, or just wish to support my writing somehow, help me complete my dream of actually selling my books by becoming a patron.

And on top of that, I recently hit a beautiful rounded 80 followers, if you all manage to gather the final twenty to help me reach the milestone of triple digets before the next release of Debug, I will release a bonus chapter for each of my works, Debug, Fenrir, Elf and even one for the rewritten Sent. So send out word to your friends and gather the people under the banner for those bonus chapters.

B.T.W. sorry for the long author's note

Roll for initiative...

[The story]

For a long, looming time, Kanrish and Lyya sat in the guestroom, sipping their tea and both got two more refills, before the door slammed open. It was greatly unlike the servants had done, but as the door swung open, Pharana ran in and hugged Lyya.

"Oh Lyya, I heard you came by, how good to see you again!" Pharana exclaimed and Kanrish gave his own words of greeting.

"Oh, Kanrish, how's the family doing? Everyone allright?" Pharana asked and Aelanna stepped into the door opening with a scowl on her face.

"Hadn't I been clear before I went to see my wife? You guys had to stay there." She spoke strongly and Pharana looked up surprised.

"Aela, Sweetie, don't be like that." Pharana replied to Aelanna's remark, but Aelanna sneered at her, "Do you know in what kind of state he got Akane?!"

After her sneer, Aelanna was quick to apologize, while Kanrish gave them both a rundown of the situation, starting with the events in Shiwah, to summarize for Pharana and then to explain them both why they had decided to abandon the plans of the Frostbrand Tundra.

"Seems you got lucky, since you've still got a beating heart and aren't a pulp on the ground then." Aelanna spoke cruelly, reminding Kanrish of how gruesomely he had underestimated his opponent back there.