Chapter 7: The Sisters and the Slavers' Curse.

After half an hour of running with both his {Invisible Stalker} and his {Shadow Rush}, active, Kanrish decided it had been enough full on fleeing.

"Let's take a brief moment to recover here..." He said and canceled both spells.

The {Shadow Sprint} faded after their invisibility ended, so the group could actually see each other as raging clouds of shadows racing through the air.

However that sight ended soon, the spell ended a couple of seconds later and they ran as themselves again, Kanrish carrying the eldest sister who had arranged him to save the two, and Akane carrying Lyya and Misuki carrying the terrified youngest sister.

"Let's see, can you two walk right now?" Kanrish asked the two slave girls, just to be certain.

He had just saved them from the city, they had gone through a {Shadow Sprint} without warning.

From his experience with the high speed trains before his death, the sudden acceleration could make you seriously sick.

"Akane, Misuki let's have everyone sit for a moment, a brief pause... I need to check some things in the area right now..." He said and lowered the girl he was carrying onto her feet again.

"Kanrish-Sama, what will we do from here, we had a place to stay but you kind of made us wanted criminals in that city..." Akane said and Kanrish shook his head. "The moment I was asked what price I would ask for the three of you to sell you as slaves I was done with that city..." He replied and got out his phone, opened the map and took a look at the region they were in now.

Looking up at the two scared dark elf sisters, the older one sat still, her arms around her legs in a protective position.

However her younger sister held onto her sister's waist, her eyes in tears of fear.

"You two actually were lucky I wanted to eat before leaving the city that you could give me the note... If I'd left the moment I was offered money for Lyya, Akane and Misuki... I hate to think what would have become of you... Ouch..." Kanrish said and got slapped on the back of the head by Akane who looked at him with her fierce red eyes.

"What?!" He asked and got punched in the gut by Misuki, who replied, "You're scaring them again Master, Lady Lyya had done her best to calm them..."

"Lyya... Sama, tha... thank you..." The youngest girl stammered looking at Lyya with red, wet eyes.

She tried to make a slight bow to Lyya but both her position and, something else, seemed to not allow it.

"What are your names? I'm Kanrish, and these are Akane and Misuki, and you already know Lyya." Kanrish said and the two girls quickly dropped to their knees, bowed their heads and said together.

"Whatever names please you Master... we are mere slaves... we have no names..."

"That's terrible... do you remember your names from before you were made into slaves? If you do, I shall use those... ouch!" Again Akane punched him.

"And you did not let me and Onee-Chan keep our names..." She added sharply and Kanrish replied mentally.

That was different in my eyes, I was making a contract with you two, you told me to give you names to seal the contract... not that I could tell you to keep your current names... what were they actually...

At the message first Akane burst out into laughter and seconds later Misuki as well.

"Kanrish-Sama, I was just teasing, you could not have let us keep our names, since we need to resign our names to make a Summon Contract because of the name giving that is part of it. These girls are bound by mere mortal laws that restrict their freedom... if you wish to return their old names, then that's fine..." Akane said and the youngest girl replied shyly.