UPATE TO CALL TO ACTION

IF YOU READ THE FOLLOWING ALREADY, YOU CAN IGNORE THIS SINCE THIS IS AN UPLOAD OF THE ADDITIONAL UPDATE I JUST POSTED AND WATTPAD BEING WEIRD AND SEEMINGLY NOT RELEASING IT.

I stated yesterday in the previous chapter, 'I will not stop writing' and 'will stick around here on Wattpad, I am not going anywhere'. That still stands, but since the current situation of my work as a creator on Wattpad is wearing me down, and I do mean, mentally tearing me apart, I have to take a step back.

I will still release chapters, but for the foreseeable future, nothing is guaranteed. I am terribly sorry for this, but I need to consider my own health, and in this case first and foremost, my mental health and prevent it from escalating to a point where it would start causing physical health issues.

The frequent waves of depression I have suffered from lately are getting the best of me and yesterday, my girlfriend told me to 'get real' and accept the fact that my work as writer on Wattpad in its current state is slowly, bit by bit, breaking me apart.

I will not stop writing entirely, but under current circumstances, I am unable to guarantee even a single chapter with lingering depressions constantly lurking on the horizon and just waiting for a set-back in any possible way to jump me and take me down again.

Because of that, she advised me to put out the post yesterday, which I placed in every single one of my books to have as much outreach with it as possible to get input on what would convince people to give the support that would help me in more than one way and that is not ONLY talking about monetary support.

I have to admit, I have the job I dreamt of since I learnt the alphabet, quite literally, and never gave up on. I only started working harder and harder towards it after reading Christopher Paolini's Eragon and kept fighting for this dream, even when so many around me told me it would be impossible without a 'university degree in the English language'.

But by now, it is starting to get to me. I will not give up on my dream, I will keep writing as I love to do so and would hate myself more than anything and anyone if I had to, for whatever reason, give up entirely on my writing. I don't want to do that and because of that I have to be honest with myself... I need to step back a little and reduce the stress of maintaining six series over a timespan of two weeks for all of them.

I am not gone, I am still around and I will still release chapters, but I have to let go of my hard-set release schedule for a time to my own health. This simply mean, that whenever I have a chapter ready on the day of its 'slot' in my release, I will release it. But, that also means that if I have too much going on for myself, there might just as well not be a single chapter in any of my series for a long time.

I apologize to you all, I love you and would love to keep dishing out my chapters at the rate I have been doing, but currently, I simply can't. Not without destroying my own mental health.