VOL.3 A mess of an Elder and a mess of a Queen.

[Author's Note]

Since my goal with writing has been selling my books for years on end now, I have made a patreon from where I will among things sell my works. There will be among things early releases for patron, 1 week prior to the release of each chapter here on Wattpad for 1 dollar a month. Since Rebirth of Fenrir is nearing completion on Volume 1 this will most likely be the first to go on sale there as ebook. I will release ebooks of Debugging Another World as well as An Elf On Earth there in due time. Debug I will begin editing for the first ebook release. All books will be sold as 1 time pledges per volume. My patreon can be found here;  https://www.patreon.com/padgevanderklift. The two pledges that are available at the moment are for early releases of my weekly releases and the purchase (or currently pre-order) of the currently completed Sent by the Gods. I will spend time the coming weeks editing the book and preparing it for the official release. I am going to provide you all with a separate work to keep track of release announcements and updates about my patreon. Soon there will also be pledges added to purchse/pre-order the separate volumes of my other works.

[Roll for initiative]

A few days had passed since Kanrish had purchased weapons for their entire group. Aelanna spent most of their time on the road since Moiria Village driving and navigating the terrain. Since she had lived in and among the dangers of this forest, she was the most suited to be their navigator now. And so after their first day on the road, Aelanna had begun instructing everyone in proper swordsmanship.

On top of that she had taken up her hunting duties again, and failed miserably to the extent where Kanrish began to get worried after two days of her failed hunting trips.

When upon the third morning she came bowling into their camp after a twelve foot tall axe beak-like ostrich that rushed through and out of their camp she set everyone on high alert. "Aaargghgh... By the ravens of death... just fall already you damned bird!" Aelanna's thundering, growling voice woke the entire camp along with the huge bird that shook the ground they lay upon in its passing.

"Whoa, Aelanna what's going on?!" Misuki called loudly as she pushed herself off the ground and floated onto her feet with aid from her wings. A burst of magic suddenly erupted from the white haired Demi-Goddess as Aelanna stopped mid-track while Kanrish and Lyya rose to their feet amidst the confusion.

"Aelanna you've been on edge for three days now since we left Moiria, what's going on?" Kanrish asked as he saw Aelanna's hybrid form bound in place by Misuki's magic as it billowed around them. "I-I-I..." Aelanna began to stammer and her tensed up muscles from her 'hunting trip' relaxed after she began trembling while the magic restraining her faded.

"Aela-chan, what's going on?" Akane asked as she joined the rest after quickly slipping into some clothing, other than her underwear. "I don't know, I've never felt like this, alright!" Aelanna thundered in her confused mindset as she slumped to the ground and a few tears rolled down her tiger furred cheeks.

"Someone seems a little heartbroken... miss your wife I guess?" Lyya calmly spoke and Aelanna gave her a confused look. "I felt like I could raze an entire city when I was alone after meeting Kanrish, before I began adventuring with him, back when we were still in Aldor." She spoke and Aelanna began fidgeting while she reverted to her normal elven form. "I just miss the grooming Pharana did, and... and even that stupidly annoying nymph, Nylissa... I somehow even miss that annoying little kid." She muttered under her breath and Kanrish gave Lyya calming nod as he stepped back a little from the lady-problems.

He had enough women on hand to keep his hands full. So he had no urge to take care of Aelanna's homesickness for her wife. He felt like suggesting she dropped by Pharana a little but decided to wait until she had calmed down a little more.