VOL.2 Chapter 19: Preparations en masse... The Royal Wedding.

When they returned to the mansion, Kanrish and Lyya made their way through the large foyer and up the stairs when one of the many maids working there passed them.

"Oh, be kind and can you prepare a room for the two of us for just tonight... I'm not sleeping with the twins tonight." Lyya asked quickly when she grabbed the girl by the hand.

A startled yelp escaped her as she was addressed and nodded silently before rushing back upstairs to prepare bed linen.

Two other maids came from the room she had entered, joined her and the three maids began to prepare a room for Lyya and Kanrish.

They were told the girl Lyya had asked would come get them from one of the parlors as they were let into one nearby.

When the room was ready for them, the maid, a young gnomish woman came for them to guide them to the room and as soon as the door closed behind them, Lyya hugged Kanrish.

To his enjoyment, she gave him little room for a breather, and immediately frenched him, her tongue immediately slipping into his mouth.

While they kissed in their embrace, Lyya pulled Kanrish back to the bed near the corner of what seemed to resemble a small student's apartment with one room that had living room and bedroom combined.

When they reached the bed, Kanrish was pulled onto the bed and Lyya began to unlace her dress.

To his surprise, Lyya sat on her knees on the bed and practically gave him a pretty good high fantasy striptease from his perspective.

After the final bit of fabric fell from Lyya's skin and all that remained was her lingerie, she pushed him down onto the bed and crawled on top of him and they both lost track of time while no more restraint was to be found on her side.

They said they'd give her the time; didn't think she'd go for it so soon... but why not. Kanrish thought while Lyya's nails dug into his shoulders as she placed soft kisses in his neck and on his collarbone.

While the night rolled on, the two eventually fell asleep in each other's arms, naked and sweaty, but extremely content with the past night.

As the morning came rolling around the corner and Lyya woke, Kanrish came to realize that the past months he had rather smoothly adapted to the vastly different rhythm the inhabitants of Liria have compared to earth.

He woke at around the same time he had previously.

The eighth bell's tolling filled the air around them during dawn and he felt Lyya's leg over his, one hand she had rested in his neck while her other arm lay rather uncomfortably for her, under his head.

"Morning..." She whispered and pressed her lips against his.

Again her nails scraped gently over his shoulders and back.

One hand wound up simply on the side of his head, thumb around his ear and her other fingers simply rested on his jawline.

It was about half a bell later that they joined Aelanna and Pharana, the twins and their kids in the dining room.

A long large table filled the center of the room and Pharana sat with Aelanna on one side of the table, a few shy glances went from the princess to Aelanna next to her.

The twins gave a quick glance and returned Lyya a smile as she sat down.

"You could've told us to take a different room for the night, Lyya-Chan." Akane spoke with a wink as the two sat next to them.

"Hapii... watch it!" Emiko called while the harpy rose to her feet and stumbled.

A raven like squawk escaped her lips and Hapii fell over the two dark elf sisters.