VOL.3 The return to a lover's side.

As the sun crested the canyons above them, Aelanna stood ready with several of the 'less usable' magical pieces of equipment.

Kanrish had taken copies of the enchantment files just to be sure and had given the four bags of extremely valuable loot to Aelanna who stood ready with a broad smile on her face.

"Kanrish, I'll contact you when I'm about to return to your side, just keep resting here for today, the girls need some rest as well. And you are going to make sure you apologize to your three wives in an appropriate manner... Ladies, he offered Akane anything she wanted him to do or buy, I'm extending that offer to you two as well. As Princess of the Eastern Cardinal that is an order for you Kanrish!" Aelanna spoke and triggered the powerful teleportation effects on her wedding ring and vanished in a bright wave of light as it rolled over her.

"You offered what?! Lyya exclaimed and Kanrish hung his head.

"Since I caused her to use that power, I wanted to repay her, but Aelanna is right. You two need to be considered in the same place. I literally hurt her, even if I never wanted to. But I also scared you two. When Akane has recovered, I'll see what you three want and I'll make it happen. Okay?" Kanrish spoke as he took both Lyya's hand and Misuki's in one of his hands each as he apologized from the bottom of his heart.

"Very well... but you know you're telling someone of noble birth you'll get her whatever she desires... you better have money ready." Lyya spoke teasingly, although a hint of seriousness resounded in her voice.

She had given up everything she had before to travel with the man she had fallen in love with, but she still was a noble by birth.

A princess technically, but only by tracing her bloodline. She had never seen the insides of the palace her mother grew up in, but she had always been happy to know her mother had been happy with the man she ran away from the Kingdom with.

***

With the disturbing visage of her entire surroundings shifting around, Aelanna stood in the foyer of their mansion in the upper branches of the Eastern Capitol.

A slight distance from where she appeared, stood a familiar and smiling woman wearing a regal dress.

Her hands held tensely before her, Pharana stood nervously waiting for her to arrive.

"I'm home Sweetheart." Aelanna said jokingly as she felt the entire displacement had finished and felt herself become stable enough to move without falling over.

"You worried me Aela!" Pharana called out and rushed at her wife to embrace her, only to clumsily knock the four bags of valuables from Aelanna's grasp.

"Eeek!" The Cardinal Queen's voice squealed as the bag filled with weapons, armor and other less usable magical tools for on the road fell from Aelanna's grip.

The loud clatter of metal drew the attention of the many dryads who worked as housekeepers and maids in the mansion and they smoothly filtered out of the wooden walls of the house to inspect what was going on.

"Milady, you have returned. May I ask where the master of the house is?" One of the dryads asked as she stood before Aelanna who nodded in return.

"Sir Kanrish is still with the rest of the family, I have decided to visit my wife today." She added and gestured at the bags of enchanted items.

"Please see to the sales of these items, we took them after Shiwah Palace collapsed on itself and are now legally ours, the rules of adventurers' loot apply to them, the city was wiped of any life and infested with undead because of some demon dragon underneath the castle. Kanrish took him down and gained all these and more."