Chapter 13: The Dwarven Smiths.

For the first night that they had an actual bed for themselves the group finally slept properly that night.

The inn they stayed at was quality and having taken care of the permission for Ayame and Emiko to have a room to themselves, they even asked if Hapii could join them there for the nights.

While his three fiancées demanded he started sharing his room with them so they now only needed two rooms for the entire group.

Later that night, the large bed they had in their room was filled. Three women and Kanrish.

Two of whom were letting their wings out now so the sight was a high elf with a high elf woman next to him and two women who spread their wings over them.

He lay under what had basically become a 'divine' feather blanket, but that was insanely hot to be lying like that.

Sweat poured from him as he lay with three women in the bed who all lay wrapped around him in a way.

Upon waking Kanrish felt the full weight of the three and realized just how heavy the two Demi-Goddesses' wings had to actually be.

Since he was aware of Lyya directly left to him, Akane right and left to him but more to his head lay Misuki.

He came to be aware the full weight pressing down on him were a single 'set' of wings, although one black and one white, they still were there and pressing on him.

Turning his head, Kanrish took in the view. And decided to try a simple spell he had seen Misuki cast once.

He did not need to recite the same spell as she had. He had found ways of changing those rules for himself with his mods and coding.

Casting {Projection}, Kanrish could see the actual view of himself on the bed, a white wing over his shoulder and stretching over to his legs and a black one across both his torso and partially covering Lyya.

A quick thought crossed his mind, but what he thought off, well he had seen it all on them already.

Quite literally, the three women had not cared he was in the room and all three seemed to feel like sleeping naked.

While he tried to give them their privacy they did not care and Misuki sat down on the bed in front of him revealing it all.

While she sat there, Lyya and Akane were still undressing behind him and Misuki closed the gap as she kissed him.

{Projection}. She sent mentally and while Kanrish could not see in front of himself anymore.

Hell closing his eyes made no damn difference. She had cast some spell that forced him so see what she saw.

And she was watching her younger sister and his other fiancée undress and get ready to sleep.

Breaking the kiss when the other two were done his own vision returned and he realized the pop-up in the corner of his vision.

{Spell acquired {Projection}}

It read and his head freaked out completely. The four of them were betrothed but that was no reason to go peeping on the others...

But that morning he simply cast the spell out of curiosity. Would he see through one of their eyes or where he focused?

And he was curious to how they lay around him exactly so... why not? It would not reveal a thing Misuki had not shown him the evening before.

And the sight was good until his gaze, dropping slightly, meeting Misuki's.

In a quick shock he ended the spell and heard her chuckle softly.