VOL.2 Chapter 16: A crowning and an engagement party.

Late the next morning, Lyya woke with Kanrish as the only remaining member in their bed.

He had not moved much since he woke, and she felt his hand on her hip.

"...Morning..." Kanrish softly spoke and Lyya smiled in return.

"Slept in a little did we?" Her hushed voice replied, and she sat upright on the bed.

"Want to spend some more time in bed...?" Lyya spoke softly and she leaned over him.

Kanrish let her push him onto the bed while she sat down, straddling pelvis.

While her naked body sat on top of him, Lyya pressed herself on top of him.

Her breasts pressing onto him, Lyya softly pressed her lips against his and he pulled her into an embrace.

While the two lay like that, a familiar voice called out to them.

"Lyya, you know we should be going to the town with Pharana..." Misuki's voice startled the two and a rosy flush filled Lyya's face while she got off her husband's pelvis who simply gave her a little smirk.

"Someone was in the mood this morning..." Kanrish teasingly whispered and Lyya's long pointed elven ears turned red at the notion.

"L-like you were any different..." She retorted flustered, only making it worse for herself.

"Lyya-Chan, if you wanna do the dirty... just say it, Onee and I can leave you two to it then..." Akane shamelessly butted into the conversation and both of the twins let go of a giggle as the two gave each other a smirk that spoke volumes...

Won't mind if we get that chance as well.

It was easily read from the women's expressions and Kanrish shook his head as he rose from the king-sized bed.

"Is there a dedicated place in this weird tree mansion for breakfast? Hold that, a good bath first will do miracles, I'm diving into the bath here..." Kanrish spoke, holding his phone in one hand and spawning a few pieces of clean clothing and a towel before he passed the grinning Demi-Goddesses and closed the bathroom door behind him.

With a hot bath Kanrish relaxed a little while he chose the chance of privacy to open his {Code Console}.

The water wouldn't prove a problem since the phone floated in mid-air when the console was up.

A moment of slight mana draining from him as he opened the homemade computer he had turned his phone into with several {Mods}, and Kanrish could get started on figuring out what had happened to his normally smooth additions to reality.

Diving headfirst into some of his older {Mods}, he soon found that as he opened the files a few oddities had slipped into them.

He still had not figured out where they were stored for their workings, either, but did not really bother to try and find them.

His phone no longer boasted any memory space for files.

Nor did it have any limits to how much processing power was available.

He could even try to build a heavy duty program on it, and it would work flawlessly.

It had basically gained infinite RAM and storage space.

It was almost like the software, and hardware, had become a part of him.

"Wait a minu..." He fell silent as Kanrish chose to open the files that accompanied his phone's base systems, and everything seemed to refer to an object in the code that was labeled as {Admin} which would mean it referred to him, probably.