VOL.4 Chapter 13, Preparations and shopping.

After a long and steamy night, where all four of them pleased all four, Kanrish, Lyya Akane and Misuki sat in their own bath.

It was large enough to fit all four of them in and was made of intricately carved stone and treated with magic so the water would not damage the stone.

They sat washing the sweat and other juices from the night before off of them and enjoyed some mild conversation as they did so.

After their breakfast, Emiko and Alcea were sent off to find additional necessities for Alcea, as she had accepted the offer Kanrish had made when they talked with the two about potential solutions for the 'employee-employer' relationship they now had.

And since Alcea was reluctant to remain in the tree while her lover was off exploring the world, the couple had decided Alcea would join the family full-time instead of being Emiko's personal maid on top of being her lover.

"Alcea, don't be hesitant about prices, I've given Emiko more than enough to get you sufficient clothing and other necessities. Honestly, even if you two spend a bunch on a date together I'd be surprised if you managed to run out." Kanrish told the dryad who stood nervously with Emiko before Kanrish and Akane as they were about to leave for the many stores on this floor of the city.

"Okay!" Emiko chimed and took the unexpecting dryad's hand and dragged her off out the mansion.

"Will they be alright?" Akane asked him and Kanrish smiled.

"They will be fine. Emiko has a strong sense of value and with the ten tier two gold I gave her, they should make it." Kanrish replied.

"Fool..." Misuki spoke from behind him.

"Huh?" Kanrish muttered and turned to face her.

"You heard me... Fool... giving a young couple like them so much money. You really don't care how much of it they spend, do you? Nor about potential thieves and such." She spoke, actually sounding a little annoyed at Kanrish easy-going nature with his daughters.

"I know Emiko has enough sense to not try and spend all of it. Thieves I had somewhat forgotten about because we usually use my inventory, though." He replied and Akane sighed.

"You still have a promise to the three of us to hold up, I hope you kept those funds separate from this waste of money." She spoke harshly and Kanrish nodded.

"I have sufficient for two ceremonies already in a separate folder. I plan on selling some large batches of metals for the remainder. And I landed a job from Cairdh that will pay sufficient once we return here." Kanrish spoke calmly and Misuki gasped.

"Y-you have that much already?" She asked him.

Simply nodding Kanrish smiled at his two wives before him.

"I do, I sold most of the Gates of Algusdorth and got a lot of money from it, of course we also get a monthly deposit from the Royal family to finalize that payment so in about a year I would have sufficient saved up here for the final ceremony." Kanrish spoke to them and they both hugged him.

"Well, we should get our own necessities as well, don't you think?" Lyya spoke as she stepped up to the three with Ayame and Hapii holding her hands.

"We should, seeing we'll soon leave for the road west again."

Misuki smiled at Kanrish' reply and kissed him briefly.

"I missed you two." Kanrish said to them once more and the twins giggled at his statement.

"Shall we?" Lyya spoke, pacing past the three with their remaining daughters.

"One moment, Lillium should be here soon to bring our purchases home." Kanrish said and she nodded.