VOL.4 Chapter 7, Nerophys Brightwing.

[Author's note]

Here it is everyone, the second bonus batch, as promised for 150 followers on Wattpad, the Patreon challenge for another has not moved so far, still 9 patrons to go for another one so the next bonus batch to come, will cost some people money, but everyone, both on Patreon and Wattpad will get to enjoy the results of that, and those who join my Patreon even more so.

My Patreon can be found here: https://www.patreon.com/padgevanderklift if you are longing for another batch of bonus chapters for all my works, do consider joining my Patreon and get even more bonuses along with it, among things, early releases of everything on Wattpad, access to the fully edited ebooks depending on which tier you take, or even the ability to order the physical copies of my books down the line when I have saved up enough to start the printing process.

If you like my work, please consider joining my Patreon for early releases for Wattpad and the fully edited books, Ebooks are already available and I need the funding to get Physical copies out, there are tiers for every series I have and an all-in-one bundle for my ebooks.

If you join my Patreon, you would help me out greatly in sustaining my writing up to a professional degree, I have the goal of selling my books and sharing the unedited versions here in Wattpad has helped me a great deal in getting my works known and out there, but as every author, I wish to make a living with doing what I love, creating stories for the world to enjoy while keeping myself fed with an income from it.

You can find my Patreon at www.patreon.com/padgevanderklift

If you want a fun chat, my discord is open for all Wattpad members as well, only the general chat and the rules are available, but feel free to join us at https://discord.gg/w66GDsg

"S-sorry to barge in suddenly b-but... Emiko, is that really you?" The young face of a harpy girl poked between the beaded curtain that served as a door for the hut Kanrish and Emiko sat inside, talking. Hapii lay off to the side of the hut, having rolled out a bedroll and was being her normal lazy self.

"Erm... who would happen to ask?" Kanrish spoke hesitantly as he saw the girl's head poke through the curtain, but then he noticed the silver hair ornament Emiko had so proudly spoken of.

"O-oh, I'm sorry, I'm Nerophys Brightwing, I became close friends with Emiko during her previous stay in our village, I thought I saw her walking around a while ago." The girl said as she gazed around the dark interior of the room, seemingly unable to spot the dark skinned Emiko.

Right, harpies have terrible eyesight in the dark, guess that would be their bird genes at work, huh. Kanrish thought and prodded the girl who sat next to him, frozen up and simply staring in amazement as the girl she had been searching for, had suddenly come seeking her out.

C-c-could she really have feeling f-f-... "Eeeeeek!" Emiko unintentionally squealed rather loudly as she thought of the sheer possibility that her feelings for Nerophys were mutual and the harpy girl gave a startled look around the dark hut as she searched for the source of the sound, unable to even see a single thing inside.

That was until she got knocked out of the hut by a tackle hug from the dark elven girl she had come looking for.

"Whoa!?" Nerophys exclaimed as Emiko lunged through the curtain and knocked the girl over, straight onto the dirt street outside the hut.

"Who? Who was that?!" Nerophys exclaimed surprised and looked around, her vision being so poor in the already dim dusk lighting outside, until Kanrish walked out the door and lit a magical tool her had devised to function similar to a flashlight, only not being a focussed beam of light.