Chapter 3: Troubled times with Stalkers.

After Lyya and Kanrish had eaten their dinner he finished his bag's enchantment. Having taken his time, he had made the links and everything he needed to connect his bag with the inventory tab of his phone, which seemed to be limitless storage.

Having finished, he went along with Lyya to the Adventurers' Guild to pick up a mission for the next day. Their arrival at the guild seemed not to go unnoticed.

Walking up to the front door Adventurers stopped in their tracks and stared in awe.

They seemed to recognize the elf who had taken down a dragon wyrmling on his own. As amazed as they were, Kanrish himself knew he was essentially cheating his way through it.

Since it only took his full mana to cast a spell to kill any creature within thirty foot of him.

He had gone out there to face the dragon only to test how the spell worked exactly and gotten paid a lot for that on top of it.

"What's up with the show here?" A man in plate armor spoke and stood in front of the door to the guild, keeping them out. "What's your problem? I've done nothing to earn this nonsense..." Kanrish spoke and tried to push the man aside, but he refused to budge.

A buzz came from his pocket and a pop-up in the corner of his eye. It had been a good idea to implement the messages from his phone into the mana bar system, practically turning it into a Heads-Up Display.

The message notified him of gaining a new spell, Admin Magic again, {Stun Area} this time.

"Why the hell not, Lyya back up a bit, this might get nasty..." He said and the man reached for his sword at his hip anxiously.

Looking over his shoulder, Kanrish saw she had backed up about thirty five feet from where she had been.

"That should be far enough..." He said and activated the spell.

Everyone including the man who obstructed their way into the guild building fell to the ground paralyzed as the spell rolled outward from Kanrish.

Thirty feet from him the spells effect seemed to end and Kanrish kneeled at the man in armor.

"If you're smart, you won't pull these stunts on me anymore... got that?" Rising to his feet again, Kanrish signaled at Lyya to come with him.

"Cleared a path." He said, stepping over the man in armor while holding the door. "Here..." He said, holding his hand out to help Lyya over the man's body.

"Sorry for that everyone..." Kanrish spoke as he and Lyya closed the guild's door behind them.

"Let's hope that kind of nonsense doesn't happen a lot..." He spoke inside and the girl at the guild's front desk shook her head, saying, "Is he at it again, bullying new members? I hope Bergust didn't cause you too much trouble..." She sounded concerned.

"Bergust?" Kanrish asked looking at Lyya, who replied with a shrug.

"The guy you knocked unconscious and we had to step over to get inside. He tends to do this kind of stuff." Hearing that, Kanrish shook his head.

Looking at the remaining time for the spell in the corner of his eye, he held up a hand counting down from three to zero and heard an agonized moan from the other side of the door shortly followed by a bunch of swearing that quickly turned incoherent.

"You came for a mission I take it..., although I doubt you should go together, with your friend having taken down a wyrmling alone... and you being a rank six adventurer and him having been raised to rank four from his starter rank eight, the other way around it would have made sense, a rank eight joining you to get started. But your friend..." The receptionist said, only to be interrupted by a determined declaration from Kanrish.