VOL.3 An unknown messenger.

[Author's note]

With the editing for Rebirth of Fenrir finally finished and the release date for the offical ebook of VOl 1 planned on my Patreon, I have begun editing on Debugging Another World VOL 1, it will contain a part of the content here on Wattpad since there are already at least 2 volumes I can make from it and potentially already a third, so these will be less massive reads for the ebooks and should be finished editing soon. For everyone who wishes to buy the ebooks of my works, you can subscribe to the books you wish or all of them on my Patreon at: https://www.patreon.com/padgevanderklift

There is a 'split' release date for The Rebirth of Fenrir VOL 1. Those who are subscribed to the Overpowered Protag, can get their download of the ebook on Feb 14th 2019. Those subscribed to the Valkyrie of the Baerne Family, will get theirs Mar 14th 2019.

[Roll for initiative]

[The story]

{Keep this up, you're starting to get interesting. I might want to meet you... I like your determination.}

That was the last thing Kanrish registered before falling unconscious over Akane. Although the last thing he registered, his {H.U.D.} for some reason did not deactivate as he lost consciousness and that same single message kept staring at him all the time.

{Keep this up, you're starting to get interesting. I might want to meet you... I like your determination.}

Who had sent it, was there someone else like him, someone who came from earth with a similar thing as his {Administrator Rights} for the world around him? Or was it a strange form of messaging magic?

He could not figure it out, but his body had given out on him and that happened the moment the message came in. But why?

Who could be sending him a message through the {Log} function of his {H.U.D} mod? Kanrish lay unconscious with only his added peripheral vision of the by himself coded mod he had set up with a {Tactical Radar}, Health, Mana and Stamina bars, a {Message Log} and a {Hotbar} for his {Quick cast} list.

But no-one had similar options in the world of Liria that he knew could be a possibility. But then who had sent him the message.

{If you're wondering who I am, I cannot tell you right now, but we'll meet soon. I promise.}

A new message popped up under the old one and he felt the sudden rise of sourness in his body. A soft pillow under his head kept him supported and warmed his neck, but the cold hard floor under his back was very unpleasant.

"...Ish..." A faint voice reached him as he tried to move his body, but his muscles did not respond, it almost felt like the signals weren't even being sent from his brain to the muscles he wanted to move.

"...Y isn't h... ...king?..." The voice spoke, worry clearly resounding through it in shattered fragments and all Kanrish could do was observe the sounds around him as they came in with slivers of a broken conversation that he continually lost parts of.

Why can't I move? He thought and tried to manipulate the menus of his {H.U.D} with his mind and succeeded somehow.

He opened the character sheets panel and made the dropdown list appear. He switched the 'view' of the menu to his own character sheet and found the {Other Statuses and Skills} tab in it. Opening that, he saw the top part with {Titles} as empty.

I seriously didn't gather any titles? Maybe they're rare to come by or something, but Lyya already has two, one of them labelling her as Royalty.

Aelanna has four in her {Recent Titles} Tab and I don't have a single one?

He thought as he scrolled through his massively expanded skill list, but ignored the entire thing. He needed his status conditions. That mattered now.