BFFs - S.S.

Imagine: You're best friends with Sebastian for over 7 years. You've both had your ups and downs in the friendship. He's been falling hard for you for awhile now but you keep getting yourself into terrible relationships.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked into the club with Sebastian, multiple girls, your boyfriend Trevor, and Trevor's Friends. Sebastian only knew you and barely Trevor. Trevor has an arm wrapped around your waist as you guys went up to a private area. Sebastian was absolutely myth that you were at a club for your birthday when you hate going. It was totally out of your comfort zone and you just wanted to please Trevor. You were even wearing a tight black dress that Trevor picked out for you but you love wearing hoodies and staying in watching movies. Sebastian knew that for a fact but the two of you have been really distant and you've been busy with Trevor.

You sat down on the couch next to Trevor and he kissed your cheek.

"Go dance with the girls," Trevor said into your ear.

You nodded and went down the stairs leaving Sebastian upstairs to deal with Trevor. Sebastian of course felt pretty awkward but he did want to turn up for your 25th birthday. You had met Sebastian when you were 18 and he was 21. He'd do anything to make you happy and he knew you weren't happy.

Sebastian decided to go down to the dance floor knowing you'd have a better time with him around.

"Hey," Sebastian said finding you at the bar.

"Hi," you said feeling like you two are total strangers.

"If you wanna ditch the party, you and me could go back to my place and we order a pizza and build a pillow fort," He said smiling at you.

"Hmmm, I don't know, Trevor did plan this and I don't wanna ruin it," you said really unsure and Sebastian was slightly disappointed but he tried his hardest not to show this.

"That's okay but the offer still stands since you're my BFF, Y/n," he said.

"I'll let you know," you said as one of the girls drag you out to the dance floor.

Sebastian stayed at the bar only drinking club sodas to be sober for you and just in case he needed to be your driver home. He got flirted to and asked out but he politely declined throughout the night.

You walked up the stairs to the private area since your stilettos are killing you and you were never good at walking in them. You come around the corner to see Trevor making out with one of the girls he brought. Tears came to your eyes and you turned to leave to knock into Sebastian. He wrapped his arms around you and you cried into his shirt. He looked to see Trevor now groping the girl.

"Come on, he doesn't deserve you," Sebastian said calmly even though he wanted to punch Trevor in the face.

Sebastian helped you down the stairs and took you out the back way since the paparazzi are all out in the front. He was lucky enough for a valet who was taking his smoke break to bring Sebastian his car. He tipped the guy generously and gave him an autograph. Sebastian then helped you into the passenger seat. He got around the car and got in. He drove off and took his hand into yours. You kept your gaze out the window as you tried to keep your cool but damn! You loved having Sebastian's hand into yours; fitting perfectly together. He was pretty surprised you didn't pull away but he enjoyed it very much.

You guys finally got to his place and he led you inside keeping your fingers intertwined. You leaned against him once in the elevator. He already pressed his floor button and the two of you went up. He pressed his soft lips against your forehead and you closed your eyes.

"W-Why doesn't he l-love me?" You asked as the tears started coming again.

Sebastian immediately dropped his hand and he cupped your face into his large hands.

"Look at me, Y/n," he said and you opened your eyes.

You find his steely blue eyes looking directly at yours and all you could do was keep crying.

"Baby doll, he doesn't see you like I do. He can't see your adorableness like I do. He sees your awkwardness and dorky-ness as a bad thing when I don't. I'm just as awkward and dorky as you and I find it to be too fucking adorable! Y/n, he god for sure doesn't love you like I do. He doesn't fucking deserve you and I don't even know why you let him treat you like the way he does! You deserve so much better. I don't why you set your standards so low when you should put them so high up that I couldn't even come anywhere near it," Sebastian said with all the words coming out. "He also doesn't see how beautiful you are. He hasn't had you walked into the room with a messy bun, glasses, and wearing one of his hoodies and absolutely no makeup on and think 'damn, I wanna marry that girl' and have his heart practically stopped at the sight of you. He has not and I can tell you that cause I have felt that way."

"S-Sebastian..." you said not believing he was in front of you the whole time.

His eyes widened at his admission and he stood there frozen. You pressed your lips against his but he quickly backed away after a second of connect.

"No, no, no, no, you're drunk," he said worried.

"No, I don't drink, Seba, you know that," you said chuckling.

He came forward and said, "but you smell like alcohol."

"One of the girls spilled her drink on me and we were at a club," you said.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and leaned down just as the elevator doors opened to people. He quickly ushered you out not wanting to ruin the moment with people. He took you into his apartment and cupped your face as he closed the door with his foot. He pressed his soft lips against your pink lips and you placed your hands on his shirt. You pulled him closer as the kiss got more deeper and heated.

He pulled away and smiled at you. Both your lips are bright red.

"Pillow fort and pizza?" He asked.

You nodded smiling.

"I'll order the pizza and you know where my hoodies are," Sebastian said.

You quickly took off to his room and he chuckled at how fast you were going. You got into his room and sat on the edge of his bed. You took off your heels and went into his drawers. You grabbed his favorite hoodie, a T-shirt, and a pair of sweatpants that you've left whenever you guys have a sleepover. You went into his on suite bathroom and closed the door. You tried getting the dress off but you ripped it. You groaned and just ripped the whole thing. You let it dropped down to your legs leaving you in a strapless bra and panties. You put on the sweatpants and put your hair up in a messy bun. You washed your hands then took out your disposable contacts and washed the makeup off your face. You quickly finished up and went back into the living room.

Sebastian is sitting on the couch in sweatpants and a T-shirt. You practically run over and plant yourself in his lap. He covered the both of you in a large fuzzy blanket and he placed his arms around your waist loosely. You were about to kiss his cheek but last second he turned and ended up with you two having another make out session.

"Happy Birthday," Sebastian said.

You smiled not knowing what to say and he just kissed you again.