Thunderstorms - B.B.

Bucky has tears streaming down his face and he's pacing his room with his hands covering his ears. The lightning hits the ground and Bucky sees the streak. The thunder once again roars scaring the man. He quickly leaves his room practically running out.

You have your lights on showing off a warmness and homely feeling to the room. You've got calming music playing off your speaker on your desk. It's very enticing to the PTSD stricken soldier.

He knocks on your door hesitantly and you put down your makeup brush. You go over to your door and open it.

"Bucky, You okay?" You asked softly.

He shook his head no and you took his hand. You bring him in and your room is a lot more girly than he expected. You closed the door behind him.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

Thunder roared and the man shut his eyes tightly. He put his hands over his ears and you watched his whole face scrunch up. You frowned.

"Bucky," you said softly and you place your hands on his.

The thunder stops and you take his hands off his ears. You hold onto his and he opens his eyes.

"It's okay," you said soothingly. "You're sticking with me."

"But d-don't you have s-somewhere to be?" Bucky asked realizing you're wearing makeup.

"It's 1am. I don't," You said giving him a smile.

"T-then why—," Bucky started saying.

"Got a new palette and other makeup stuff," you said pointing to your white vanity.

He nodded.

"Grab the bean bag chair and bring it over," you said letting go of his hands.

You go over to your vanity and sit down in the chair. He brings the big fluffy white bean bag chair over and puts it right up to the side closest to you. You took the shades remote and pressed the button closing the shades. Your room actually has windows skinnier and higher up than Bucky's. He didn't wanna feel trapped so he got a room with large windows.

"Who's the blonde in black and white?" Bucky asked wiping away the tears.

You looked on your shelf and said, "Marilyn Monroe."

"What about her?" Bucky asked pointing to Audrey Hepburn on an another shelf that's in a frame.

"My great grandma. She was pretty famous in the 50s & 60s," You said. "She's a bit younger than you."

"You look like the spitting image of her," Bucky said.

"I seem to get that a lot," you said picking up the makeup brush. "Sit yourself down."

He plops down on the bean bag chair and asked, "what are you doing?"

"Finishing off the eyeshadow by adding gold, my friend," you said. "I must look sparkly."

He chuckled and sniffled. You finished off your gold smokey eye look and now you're looking with Bucky for the perfect color lipstick to go with it.

"How about this one?" Bucky asked opening up a dark burgundy lip gloss.

"That could work," you said about to take the lip gloss from him.

"Stop, I got this," Bucky said getting on his knees in front of you.

He put his metal hand under your chin holding the lip gloss with his middle finger and thumb. You parted your lips enough to show your top four white teeth. He put his non-metal pinky under your chin and started applying the dark gloss onto your naturally plump lips. He was so focused he hadn't even realized the thunderstorm going on outside.

Bucky finished and put the wand back in the tube. He put on the vanity desk and you looked in the mirror. You were shocked at how perfect he applied the lip gloss.

"Damn," You said.

You looked at him and the power is cut off. The rain pours down hard. Your music is still playing of course since it's on batteries. The thunder roars. Your lips managed find Bucky's and his found yours. The flash of lightning shines through the shades as your lips moved in sync which is definitely ruining the still wet gloss.

"Tony! Tony! Tony!" Sam yelled running outside in the hallway. "I NEED MY FUCKING HOT POCKET!!!"

You and Bucky chuckled softly still kissing. You wrapped your arms around Bucky's neck and he placed his hands on your hips gripping them.

(Time skip)

The lights come back on after a bit of ruffling the sheets *wink**wink**nudge**nudge*. You looked at his bare upper half to find him imprinted with the lip gloss. He saw too and grinned.

"I guess you like marking what's yours," Bucky whispered grinning.

"Oh so your mine now?" You asked softly.

"I'd like that very much and I want you to be mine, Doll," Bucky whispered looking at you.

"I'd like that very much as well," You said ever so slightly.

"Great," He said and pressed his lips against yours.

"Now, I'll be right back since I'm not sleeping with makeup on," you said kissing his cheek.

He nodded and you got out of the bed. You put on the shirt he came into your room wearing. You went over to the vanity and took out your makeup wipes. You wiped off all the makeup and put on moisturizer. Bucky's already sound asleep when you look back at him.

You go over and wiped off the lipgloss from his lips and threw away the wipe. You turned off the lights and go to him. You climbed into your bed and snuggled up to him. You're so happy that he came to you and you were able to help him get through the thunderstorm.

To be continued?