White Button Up Shirt - S.S.

Imagine: You're BFF is Sebastian Stan. You guys get super drunk since it's his birthday and celebrating at the club turned into celebrating in the bedroom *wink wink* *nudge nudge* his to be exact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up slowly smelling that familiar cologne and feeling a warm body next to you. You hear his light breathing and question what the hell happened last night for you to end up in some toned guy's bed. You looked up at the face and your eyes widened in shock.

Sebastian stirred in his sleep holding onto you tighter. You're wearing his white button up shirt and your black lace panties. Your clothes spread out across the floor but your bra is on top of his dresser.

You bit down on your lower lip wondering what the hell this all means for your friendship. You yourself loved the guy so much and you would even get jealous of the girls he was with but you kept your mouth shut since you couldn't live without him in your life. He always took care of you and knew exactly how to cheer you up. He's also highly protective of you and sometimes the girlfriends wouldn't get your dynamic so they'd breakup with him. Then you'd be the one cheering him up.

Sebastian opened his eyes feeling the sun on his face and he felt pounding headache and someone. He's wearing black boxer briefs. He looked at you and your eyes locked. He tensed up and his eyes widened.

"Did we?" He asked.

"Yeah," You said.

"Y-you sure?" He stuttered out.

"Positive, if you want we could pretend it never happened," you said sitting up and looking away from him. "We can just go back to being friends."

"I don't want that," he said and that just crushed you.

You clenched your jaw and slid out of the bed. However, you're pulled back in.

"You look good in my shirt, Y/n," Sebastian whispered against your neck and his arms are wrapped around you.

"I-I'm not doing f-friends with benefits," you said.

"I'm not either," he said softly pressing his lips against your neck. "I really wish we didn't end up like this but it happened and holy shit— I gave you a lot of hickeys."

You felt your cheeks burn red and Sebastian gets in front of you. He straddles your legs and cupped your face. He leaned down and pressed his lips against yours. You felt your heart flutter with the contact. Your lips easily moved in sync and were like locked together. You wrapped your arms around his neck and his hands went down to your hips.

You both parted away for air and you both are breathless. His lips are slightly red and his cheeks are flushed.

"Damn," was all Sebastian could say.

You blushed madly and looked away. He smirked and kissed your cheek. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to his chest.

"You're all mine," he whispered in a husky voice.

"Possessive," You said looking at him.

He chuckled and held you securely in his arms. He kissed you again.

"I love you," He said against your lips. "I always have and I hate seeing with other people especially Jack, he's a fucking dick. I don't get jealous seeing my girlfriends with other guys without me but I do with you."

You smirked and said, "so do I. I love you too."

He grinned widely and kissed you again but harder. He laid you down on the bed and he laid beside you on his side looking at you. You moved to be on your side and you entangled your legs with his. You wrapped your arms around his waist and he wrapped his arms around you. He was very content to have you in his arms and you felt especially safe by just being near him.

"So are we boyfriend girlfriend?" He asked nervously.

"I'd like that, Stan," you said looking up at him.

"Me too," he said pressing his lips against yours.

After the kiss, you buried yourself into his chest and he happily held you in his arms.