🍋Devil!Osomatsu x Innocent angel!Reader

A/N: This is my first lemon, so don't expect much from me. Anyways, have fun~♡

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Osomatsu always visit Choromatsu only to tease him. He found it funny how he react. So today Osomatsu flies out of hell again and up to the forest Choromatsu spends his time in the water. If someone calls his name out.

'Maybe I can tease him about that Totoko-chan finally hook up with me~? But she was not so good like I thought before.' Osomatsu sighs from the night he had with Totoko. It wasn't so good like he always dreamed about before he died.

Osomatsu arrives the forest and flies over to the sea. But he hears something what cause him to stop. "I can't help you (y/n)-chan. As you can clearly see I don't even have wings." Osomatsu stops and hide behind a tree. 'A girl? Choromatsu talks with a girl?'

"Why don't you ask Karamatsu or Jyushimatsu? Both of them can fly and I think they would like to help you." "But Jyushimatsu is too hyper and Karamatsu is trying to act cool when I'm around him~. Can't you just explain it and I try~?"

Choromatsu sighs and cross his arms over his chest. You sit in the ground with crossed legs while waiting for his responds. Osomatsu peeks carefully over to Choromatsu and spot you. You have angel wings on your exposed back and wear only a white dress.

Osomatsu hums and flies over with a smirk. "Choromatsu~!" He flinch and looks now at Osomatsu. You got curious and look over your shoulder. "Who's this cutie~?" Osomatsu turns around and face you now. With his head now turned down to the ground while his legs are up in the air.

"That's none of your business, you shitty devil. And what do you even want here?" Choromatsu ask pissed. "So cruel." Osomatsu said hurt. You raise one hand up and poke with your index finger one of the horns from Osomatsu.

You flinch when you feel it's a real one and quickly crawl back. "Uah!" You fall into the water Choromatsu is inside right now. Choromatsu just sigh and say to Osomatsu: "If you want to go me on the nerves today I'll leave." "At first I wanted, but now that I saw such a cute thing with you I changed my mind~!"

You get up and gasp for air. But you hold with your hands into Choromatsu's shoulders. Looks like you aren't so good at swimming. "So? What's your name ... sugar-tits?" Osomatsu saw your chest when he leaned to the side better. It's pretty big.

"Su-wha?!" You ask with a huge blush across your face shocked. "We're leaving!" Choromatsu grabs your hand and get underwater with you. Disappearing and going back to heaven.

Osomatsu chuckles and a small blush is now on his cheeks. 'Really cute, this little angel~. I guess I found a new target~.'

~And then...~
You walk around the forest and search for Osomatsu. Why? Because of this. 'Choromatsu knows him. I guess if this devil was really so bad Choromatsu wouldn't had even talked with him in the first place. And he can fly. Maybe if I ask him the devil will help me?'

"Hello~." "Hieh!" You squeak in fear and throw yourself to the ground. Arms over your head in order to protect him.

Osomatsu chuckles and get down on his feet. "If it's isn't the cute angel from before~. Did you looked for me, sweetheart~?" Osomatsu ask smirking. Hands inside his pockets. You look carefully over your shoulder. When you see Osomatsu you get up on all four, turn around and sit down in your legs. Your butt touching the soft grass too.

"Um ... y-yes. I looked for you." "Eh?" Osomatsu stares at you really perplexed. "Y...You did?" Osomatsu crouch down and looks you in your (e/c) eyes. You nod your head with determination and ask: "Um ... y-you have wings and can fly, r-right?" "Yeah...?"