Explaining how it works is harder than they thought

You are 14 years old and stare with an bored expression at the TV. Not really paying attention to the show. That's when you hear someone behind you coughing. With a hum you look over your shoulder. "What's wrong, Nii-chan's?" You ask bored your six older brothers who are already adults. "W-Well uh ... d-do you know what puberty is?!" Osomatsu ask/yells a bit panicked.

You look at him with a face that said: 'Did-you-really-just-ask-this?' "Um, yeah? I think I should know what this is." "Th-Then it makes it easier for us." Osomatsu sighs a bit in relieve. You turn the TV off and turn to your brothers, but still sit on the floor. "Okay, what's wrong with you today? Make it quick please." "Do you want to go somewhere?" Todomatsu ask confused. "Just! Say it, please."

"W-Well, (y/n) ... s-since you're a girl um ... i-is there something y-you uh w-want to ask us?" Choromatsu ask sweating. You look dumbfounded at your brothers. "So you want me to ask you six about a female body? Even thought you never touched anyone before and have dicks instead of a pussy?" You ask with a quirked brow. "Aren't you a girl?! You shouldn't say this like it is nothing!"

"A-Anyways, my little (y/n) ... w-we just thought someone sh-should explain you a few things about bees and flowers." Karamatsu said with a slight blush. 'Let's see how much I can tease them. Better than doing nothing today.' You put your right elbow on the table and lean your head down onto your hand. Standing your left foot up while your right leg lays still on the floor and since you wear a skirt the sextuplets can see your (f/c) underwear. Causing them to blush slightly.

"Oh really? Well then, I wanna know what sex is especially. I heard a few classmates talking about sex toys, oral sex, SM, BDSM and different positions who sound interesting. One of them even said as a girl you don't need a man to pleasure yourself. Your hand or a sex toy is enough. So tell me, Nii-chan's, what do I have to do if I feel horny but don't have anybody who can take care of it?" You didn't even changed your bored expression while saying all this.

"Uuuhhh..." Your brothers staring at you really shocked before blushing fifty shades of red. They didn't though you will kill them right now.

You sigh softly and stand up. "?!" Ichimatsu flinch when you tap with your index finger against his crotch and pressing it against his pants, underwear and his dick. "I already know everything about sex and fapping. Kaa-san talked with me when I was in 3th grade and I'm in the class where all of us are perverts. So don't worry about anything and leave me with that alone." You take you finger away before passing by your brothers and making your way out of the living room.

" ... Ugh! I know (y/n) is our little sister, but damn. She's the only one from us who would even talk about sex in public." "You already did this." Choromatsu said pissed to his oldest brother. Not forgetting the embarrassment he earned this day when Osomatsu was meeting Nyaa-chan.

"Oh, and Nii-chan's." The sextuplets humming and looking to the door. You only peeked your head out. "I'm on my period."

"Gross!!"