I don't know how to call this

You are 14 years old, means you still go to middle school. You got a letter from school that one of your parents can visit one day school and looks what you do in lessons or on break. When you asked them in secret both of them didn't had time on these day. So you thought it would be a normal day, just like usual.

But your brothers found out and you don't know how.

So you sit in class, while your six older brothers standing by the parents. They smile in their own ways while you feel a big weight on your shoulders. 'Ugh! How did they found out and why do they need to come all?! I could deal with it if it would be just one or two of them, but all my Nii-chan's?! Why are they doing this to me?!'

You ruffle your hair a bit stressed out, but suddenly something pokes you from the side in your hip. You flinch and hold back the squeak. You look to the side and your best friend, club member and neighbor in class chuckles quietly. It's a boy. "You look pretty down today, (y/n)-chan. What. Is. Wrong~?" (Friend/name) ask with a grin. "I can't deal with my brothers, that's wrong (F/n)." You sigh quietly and glance to the teacher. He is still explaining stuff you already know, but isn't noticing you talk with (F/n).

But your brothers do.

"Hm? I thought you love them?" "I do, but I don't want them here in my school. Bad enough that they already found out when we have our school festival." (F/n) hums before he holds suddenly something to you out. A bag of chips who is already half eaten. But he and you forgot you are still in class, so he holds the bag out to you like usual. "Want some? Food is always helping." (F/n) chuckles. You smile slightly and take one. "Thanks, pa-" "Ehem!"

You two lose your color from your face and look scared up tot eh teacher. He looks not really happy. "(F/n) and (y/n), if you always need to eat in class why aren't you eating in your breaks or in the morning?" The teachers ask with a annoyed sigh. "To our defense Sensei ... we're always hungry." You say with determination. "Out."

You two leave the classroom with a pout, but when you slide the door shut (F/n) and you smirking evilly. Both of you sneaked your obento out of class and sit down on the ground. Opening the boxes and starting to eat.

~After the first two lessons~
(F/n) and you got scolded from the teacher before he let you two out so you can at least eat your obentos. Even if you two already did. But after you left the classroom your brothers stood in the hallway. Looking not really happy.

"Are you forcing our little sister to anything?" Osomatsu ask (F/n) pretty pissed and glares at the poor boy. "I want to be honest. ... She's the one who force me to things." "Eh?!" Now you look shocked at (F/n). He fake whines when you hit his arm, but not in a way he could get hurt. "I force no one here to do anything you piece of meat."

You flinch when your brothers glaring at you. "I don't know what Kaa-san and Tou-san will say after we told them you get thrown out of class so often (y/n). I bet they aren't really happy about this." Choromatsu sighs disappointed. You look unwell away from your brothers. "?!"

Suddenly, (F/n) grabs your hand and starts to run. You follow him stumbled. "Eh?!" "Run (y/n)-chan! Our enemy wants to kill us!" You start to laugh and quickly catch up to (F/n). "Oi!! Let go of our little sister!!"

~And then...~
Since your art and music teacher thought it would be a good idea to let you play a little drama scene for your parents they throw their lessons together. You and (F/n) thought about something what you can do alone. Because every student can do what he wants. Doing it together, in groups or alone. Everyone is free to choose.

So the two of you choose dancing a song together.

You two going often in the arcade after school, only to play dance revolution all the time. So dancing for you in sync is easy. But it was harder for you to cut the music like you want it so it will take at least one minute. You even changed clothes so it will be look cooler. Both of you wear a white t-shirt, your sport pants for PE and the house shoes. Along with that you lend from two of your classmates who are in the baseball club their caps. So you can put your hair under the cap and for (F/n) to look similar with you.