Sweet Villain vs Mahou shoujo 🍋 Part

A/N: Requested by KimKushmya

Maybe it's not that good, so I apologize 🙇‍♀️

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

~3. POV~
After the Sweet Villains kidnapped you, they were really determine to get you back. They send their monsters out to bring you, instead of other girls, to their secret base. You of course defeated all of them before they could even touch you. Today too, you don't have a single second free time.

The monster disappears and you eat a new chocolate bar. 'Ugh! I can't see this chocolate anymore. Eating it almost everyday, I just hope I don't get the blood type diabetic from all this sugar.'

You wave goodbye to your fans and jump up to a high building. But before you even can leave, all screens in town changing the channel. You groan annoyed when you see the six men.

Mr. Simply: >>Sunstone! How long do you think you can pretend you don't like us?!<<

Mr. Mo: >>We know you love us! And we love you too!<<

Mr. Day: >>Even the people in town shipping us! Accept the fact that we're a fandom now and give in!<<

Mr. Deep: >>What do you want to hear from us? Tch! Are you a sadist or why do we need to beg on our knees?<<

Mr. Shocking: >>That's why we ask you out for a date, m' lady! Please come to our secret base and let us at least give you out a dinner!<<

Mr. Floyd: >>Please come at 8 pm to us! We wait for you, Sunstone~!<<

With that, the screens turning back. You flinch when you see the people on the street staring at you with tears in their eyes. Since the day they said on all screens in town that they want to have sex with you, almost everyone ships you and the six. Sometimes together and sometimes alone.

It really goes on your nerves.

~Time skip~
'I can't believe I'm really doing this.' You sigh while seeing the secret base from the Sweet Villains. After the people wanted you to go to them after they tried so hard to get your attention, you needed to give in. Not just because Totoko forced you to come here, so you can talk with them about stopping with these monsters.

You destroy the rooftop and fly down to the ground. You look bored around the hallway, before hearing fast footsteps. "Who did-?! S-Sunstone?!" You sigh when you see the six villains. They quickly running over to and stopping in front of you. "So? What is it?" But you tense up when Mr. Mo hugs you suddenly tightly. "You're so soft~!" You press one hand into his face and press him away from you. "I'm not here for-" "C'mon Sunstone! We finished dinner right now!" Mr. Simply grabs your hand and pulls you with him down the hallway. The other five following without hesitating.

You get forced to sit down on a chair and a plate with curry gets placed down in front of you. 'Is this really safe to eat this?' You look unwell down at the steaming food, but flinch when you see the six men staring at you so creepy. "Um ... sh-should I really eat this? Can't we skip this part?" You ask with a dumbfounded smile while looking back to the food. "But we made it especially for you, my sweetheart. It would be rude not to eat it, right?" Mr. Shocking ask with a cool smile. 'I didn't even wanted to come here!'

You take the spoon and take some curry on it. " ... I swear, if I pass out from this food and have hip pain when I wake up again I'm going to kill you six for real." "W-We would never do this!" Mr. Day says panicked. You hesitate at first, but start to eat slowly. This goes on for a while and after you ate everything you wish to go back home finally.